Pakistan YES

Pakistan YES

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-26 at 11.55.07 PM.png (213x209, 58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transsexuality_in_Iran
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Good job Pakistan

haraam

We'll probably be reading news reports about his murder in the next days. It's muslims who we're talking about, after all.

Am I the only one anticipating thousands of horny Pakistanis flooding her social media with comments?

open bobs and vegene dear

So proud to be Pakistani. Greatest country in the world, Mashallah

i wonder what her(his) cum tastes like

Mashallah

Halal

Attached: Paki Traps.png (503x641, 299K)

wasn't there something in both Pakistan and iran that cut off gays dicks and made them into traps?

right is a qt

Whats the point of Islam if it does not check Western degeneracy?

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transsexuality_in_Iran
>As of 2008, Iran carries out more sex change operations than any other nation in the world except Thailand. The government provides up to half the cost for those needing financial assistance, and a sex change is recognised on the birth certificate.

Attached: muslims confront a racist trump supporter.jpg (587x581, 41K)

Iran, Pakistan, and Afghanistan are literally the niggers of the Muslim world.

Wasn't Muhammad a cross-dresser who peed sitting down like a girl? Cross-dressing is part of islamic culture

Attached: 5d11a94cbe575d83f354aa0b62871630--vocabulary-eagles.jpg (400x426, 23K)

You know trans are part of pakis identity, ignorant.

I read something about that, afterwards there's a lot of stigma towards those that get the sex change and they end up going to Turkey as refugees

>be extremely repressive inmale-fe male relations
>crossdessers form a class of dancers and prostitutes to entertain horny men since women have to stay virgin untill marriage and cannot even talk or be under the same roof with men who aren't their relatives because that's haram
this, search basha bazi or what they are called, it's an ancient central asian practice there

we need hungarian "men" for our bacha bazi practices

It’s going to get suicided.

Transgender can’t wear hijab so Pakistani men have something to look at instead of women

Mudslimes consider traps to not be gay.
Iran(an islamic republic under religious law) subsidizes sex reassignment surgeries, and has the second highest per capita ammount of them, only behind thailand

More like acid facial

Traps aren't gay.
t. Holy Qur'an

I see nothing degenerate about her, she seems Like a smart individual to get thay job and she's following their dress codes anyway