It's a "Rich people are bad; poor people are good" episode

>It's a "Rich people are bad; poor people are good" episode

>It's a "people are good" episode

>It's a "People are assholes" episode

Listen, it's always okay to make fun of rich people. If they don't like it they can dry their tears on a wad of benjamins and then stuff them into the priciest hooker they can find.

>its a good episode

Are there any cartoons that do the opposite?

No. Success and progression has always been frowned upon in every industry.

Considering that most people watching these shows are not rich, the most you'll get is that rich people are good too.

That wouldn't be a very popular message, now would it?
>Hey, guess what? Not only are rich people richer than you, they're also better people than you! Now keep watching our show, poorfags.

Batman

That Ayn Rand Simpsons episode.

But are rich people actually good? IDK.

In my experience maybe 1 or 2 of my bosses were cool dudes who I wished nothing but the best for. The rest, especially my current boss, were greedy cunts who wouldn't hesitate to throw their employees under the bus to make some extra profit for the day

People arent good with or without money. Rich people have more power so they have more opportunity to show off being bad people. Theres probably heaps of gas station attendants who in Stalins position would be just as bad or worse, but they dont have the opportunity to

Fair enough. Can't argue with dubs

>It's a "OP wishes he was royalty" episode

>It's a "the government is evil"episode

>It's a "people are bad" episode

That's true. But rich people can also be bigger assholes than poor people just for being rich. Like, my boss can stroll right in front of me with his Lamborghini and give me the middle finger. And what can I do? Go past in my shitty bike and say "ha ha eat it"?

Richie Rich, you fucks.

>It's a "the government is good" episode

>empire is bad
>rebels are good
enjoy having a job or a place to live after you destroy your country

PROB'LY

This so much.
Also

> Princess is good
>Queen is evil

Name two flicks other than The Force Awakens that do that

and Punisher

hunger games
elysium
any episode of the week were one of the characters becomes rich and becomes an asshole for reasons

According to Disney all ugly and old people are evil and probably want to eat you.

so a realistic episode, then? wealthy people are more likely to be sociopaths

Usually you get to the point of being very wealthy by stepping on other people, so wealth can act as a natural filter for the most aggressive of natures many assholes.

>any episode of the week were one of the characters becomes rich and becomes an asshole for reasons
idk Those strike me more as anti middle class.
>look at what these retarded middle class peasants would do if they actually had money

>It's a episode where the MC makes his little sister angry and she is unstoppable.
>Not even their parents can stop her.

>my current """rich""" boss
>at a burger flipping joint

At the risk of sounding retarded, here's how I've seen it:

Anyone can run a basic business. But to run a successful/widespread business you need to fuck other people over

>It's a "police are bad" episode.

>sociopaths
>bad

What did he mean by this?

>It's a "progresive" episode

Was that even in The Force Awakens? I don't recall the movie ever making a point of the First Order being especially wealthy.

Unless you're talking about Rey's life of wage slavery, in which case, you're retarded.

IT actually

Might as well be a burger joint. Seriously, don't fall for the computer meme unless you love that shit autistically

>he First Order being especially wealthy.
Haha, we just built a planet killer with a the sweat off our (slaves') brows, but we had no money kek

Not necessarily rich people, but that episode of the Simpsons where they're filming the Radioactive Man movie and they treat the producer and director as poor simple Hollywood folk trying to strike it rich in the cold, cruel, overtaxing small town.

it's a "people are people" episode

>it's an "OP's simple brain can only manage to see issues in black and white" episode

Money = Power

Absolute power corrupts absolutely.

We do. Every day.

Businessmen in suits are pigheaded and evil, whereas prostitutes and the homeless have a gentle, homespun sort of street wisdom about them.

Cops are racist pigs - all of them - and are on constant 24/7 power trips from a job they do solely because they like ruining the lives of others.

Teachers are ignorant in one of two ways: either super naive, good natured angels who have no idea what's going on around them or awful, often drunk failures who know nothing about their subject areas.

Violent gangs are always multicultural... always... and will always have at least as many white members as black, if not more.

"The owners of small businesses are old, stodgy, and stuck in their ways. How dare they not accept me, a quirky protagonist who is not their kind of person and should be allowed to do whatever I want in this job?"

Hmm... what else has Hollywood taught me?

As Told By Ginger
Courtney was rich and popular if naive, yet was always kind and would often stop or circumvent the other popular kid's nasty plans. Especially to help Ginger. ESPECIALLY to help Ginger.

Meanwhile, Dodie was always a bitch ready to throw anyone under the bus for even the slightest personal gain.

t-those don't e-exist user

EAT THE RICH

>It's an episode

>it's

The old ways/nature is always better than the new ways/technology.

Popular kids are always from rich families and are good looking but total assholes.

Bullies are loners with no friends who only pick on people smaller than them and cowards who run at the first sign of danger. They also all have red hair.

The fire rises.

scrooge is the most celebrated rich character to the point he's been on the news once.

New rich are the worst type of people, so there are right

>its a "user takes a screencap of a YouTube video with his phone to use as a reaction image but it's so out of context that it just makes you wonder the backstory" post

>It

>

>It's a "humanity is worth saving" episode

My bosses never treated me like shit. If it wasn't for rich folks I'd be out of work.

>Wuhhh rich people are all bad
Disliking someone for having something you don't have is retarded. If you hate a specific person and hate the fact that they are rich, fine. But disliking all rich people is, indeed, retarded.

>Implying poor people aren't greedy

Being rich just affords you the opportunity to act like the cunt that you are. The cunt that everyone is. There isn't anything noble about being poor. Nobody cares enough about your broke ass to pay attention.

What's the matter, user? People don't worship the ground you walk on?

How did you forget this wonderful creation of cinema?

There's this funny misconception that bosses/CEO's/what have you are all just soulless slave drivers, laughing at their underlines and enjoying a life of carefree luxury.

The reality is, those people work utterly insane hours. All of the rich people I know of either personally, or through siblings, have basically no time to actually enjoy their wealth until the day they retire.

>What's The Worst That Could Happen?
>Beatlejuice
There's two... And out of the 10 fucktillion "Rich people are evil" movies out there don't ask me why those are the first two that spring to my mind, but there you go.

Better question is, name 2 movies where the opposite is a theme.
>rich people are the good guys
>poor people are assholes

You're a rich girl, rich girl
And you've gone too far
'Cause you know it don't matter anyway

You can rely on the old man's money
You can rely on the old man's money

Not a cartoon, but

SO WHY SHOULD IT BE
YOU AND I SHOULD GET ALONG SO AWFULLY

I was a mid tier manager at a Wal-Mart for 3 years and by Christ it was the most draining, physically demanding job I've ever had.

Being so greedy you become a slave to your pointless hoard of wealth that you will never enjoy may actually be worse than being a slave driver

>it's a "rich people are bad, but sometimes they are pretty based" episode

>They hoard wealth
>They dwell atop high towers
>They're hard for one man to take down
Holy shit, are they modern day dragons?

>i love getting screwed over by politicians and the ruling class

What did he mean by this?

>the

>it's a Christians are dumb episode

It's more like, it's not much of a fun story, if the protagonist starts off successful, and well-adjusted, as for enemies. Sure, beating on gang members, and gang leaders, and poor theives and such is interesting, but if it's poor people all the way up, that's usually crappy.If they can solve their problems with money, chances are...they will. The villan usually needs to provide a true threat, in a larger scale. Usually only smart, and/or powerful people can do that, and usually...they tend to be rich.

Not only that, but if you have 'poor' people, doing wrong things to get powerful, and they can succeed, usually they're on SOME level of intelligence, that it'd be possible to do that legally, and easily. Example:Lots of Flash's rogues, lots of Superman's rogues, a bit of Batman's rogues, although they're mostly insane, so it's not about power, of wealth.

>it's a sad traumatic flashback episode

>nutshack

>It's a rich people got rich through hard and honest work episode

I heard Hillary Clinton can be pretty nice.

Is that from the Simpsums

Way to misunderstand my post you dumb nigger. Let me rephrase it: If the worst fucking thing in your dumb rich life is that some liberal arts college student made fun of a caricature of you, then guess what? Your fucking life is still better.

It's proven in studies that rich people feel they are far more entitled and are less empathetic towards the people who are lesser off, because they perceive that if you're doing badly, it's your own fault.

Of course that doesn't mean everyone with wealth is like that but those traits are common enough to make that generalization.

The thing is, even if they work crazy hours, they still have the resources to have small luxuries to make up for that that poor people still can't afford. If you're loaded, you can afford to eat well, get better health care, travel more comfortably, not worry about day to day finances like how many pennies you have to stretch that you kid can afford new shoes, etc. It all adds up.

But thats objectivelly correct

Its harder than that, there's no middle ground in owning abusiness, If things go wrong it's not about me losing money my employees could lose their job and their families would suffer.

>It's a "SHUT YO MOUF AND LOOK AT MY WAD" episode

I'd argue Rent but unless there was a film adaptation that doesn't count