Should I move to a comfy place in the United States with cheap land and gun rights or to Europe instead...

Should I move to a comfy place in the United States with cheap land and gun rights or to Europe instead? I have a passport of a country in the EU.

Attached: Thinking_Face_Emoji.png (640x640, 111K)

You won't be happy in Europe. Here people are not smiling to you in the street and speaking loudly is not allowed

I'm not the stereotypical American that looks constipated smiling with small talk, nor do I like Christianity or whatever I just want a comfortable place to stay with people who are smart and look like me

What is your clapping frequency?

My opinion: I like Europe(assuming we're talking western Europe), I think it's a great place to visit and maybe live short-term, say a year. However I honestly dont think it's as good of a place as the US to permanently live in. There's a lot of cultural bullshit in Europe that I'd probably get annoyed with after a while.

Things such as anti-individualism(entire continent), pessimism(France), calling the police when you talk too loudly past 10pm(germanics), lack of convenience compared to the US(stores are open much later in US), more confusing bureaucracy etc.

It's a beautiful continent for the most part but being an American there's just a bunch of small little things that after a while will make me miss the US. Still better than most of the world though.

el diablo criatura stay away from Europe

why dont you go to hell?
No, literally. come here.

>speaking loudly is not allowed
What about the uk, italy, france, spain, and greece?

You forgot
>charging people for basic human rights like bathrooms and refills

you can go to the Czech republic if you want gun rights and cheap land.

Speaking American loudly turns heads

If you want it comfy I think you'd be hard pressed to find a better place than the Western European countryside. People here are also much more open and friendlier than city scum.

Attached: Untitled-design-30.jpg (845x564, 708K)

Stay the fuck the fuck out of the EU, mutto

I'm dead inside, don't smile or make eye contact and speak so quietly that everyone says mumbling should be my profession. Would I fit in?

is this a meme or do euros really NEVER clap? how fucking boring must that be? what do you do when a play ends, when a speaker finishes talking, or when a movie’s end credits roll? do you just sit there in awkard silence?

Spain is the perfect country unless you want to become rich

that's an excellent bait
one of these is not like the others

What purpose is there to move somewhere where you're not well liked and have no chance of fitting in?

You might think so, but the reality will hit you in the face. It might be better just to stay there, people in europe will not be constantly smiling to you and ask how are you. I have spent time in states, and even the people claiming to be "not social" or "outsider" were still the most shallow and fake people I have ever met.

keep your distance.

Attached: violence_gun_pointed-apha-090325.jpg (574x318, 7K)

>movie’s end credits roll
do you really clap for this? speaker/play sure, but in the cinema? I mean for whom?
almost as bad as clapping in the plane

Not like the truly soulful and interesting people of the land of frozen autism.

well obviously America if you value lax gun laws. Your only option in Europe would be Switzerland, so you'd want to be minted