You're on Camp Crystal Lake with 4 other councilors, Jock Chad, Stacy...

>you're on Camp Crystal Lake with 4 other councilors, Jock Chad, Stacy, a black mechanic and and a short haired tomboy who looks like Pamela Voorhees
>Jason is on the lose
How do you escape? Friendly reminder Jason can't be killed only slowed down

sleep with the director

Ive played the NES game.
You dont escape.

Hang the mechanic, drown the Jock, give the Tomboy to Jason, and flee with Stacy

Find all the gasoline reserves
Soak the lake line with it
Light it on fire
Put a decoy in a near by boat
Undock boat
Fill decoy with same kerosene
Run away
Hopefully, he lights up like a Christmas tree.

Contact Freddy.

fugg tomboy and make her say jason fuck off

im a virgin so i should be ok

>manipulate the black mechanic into sleeping with Stacy
>this angers the Jock Chad
>manipulate the angry Chad into sleeping with the short haired tomboy as revenge against the Stacy
>Jason will obviously attempt to kill the Chad because he is fucking someone who reminds him of his mother
>while this is happening I escape

What if Stacy tried to fuck you

Or most likely the tomboy

Bang the tomyboy and just be happy I died inside of someone.

>pulls out smartphone
>phones police etc.

WELCOME TO THE NEW AGE
TO THE NEW AGE

Immediately abandon Chad and Stacy and take black and the tomboy with me to whatever means of transportation we have
Get as far away as possible while Jason is killing Chad and Stacy and hope we have enough distance between us and him when our vehicle inevitably breaks down for black to get it running again, if not abandon black to die as per usual in a horror movie and keep hoofing it away
Also never abandon tomboy but always keep her between you and Jason
Then I die immediately in the sequel

They do this in the Jason movies, but Jason always kill the policemen

You gotta find a key, a battery, and gasoline and hopefully you get the 4 door car

>black mechanic
lel is this one of those "polish intellectuals" things?

Jason isnt unstoppable just unkillable.

So jusy fug stacie im the open to lure him in then stage blackie and the others to run him over. Leave the car ontop of him and proceed to not give a fuck. Walk away safe.

Call again?

>he believes in the illusion that you can always call for help instead of being self-reliant

your parents failed

You guys seem to forget that he can teleport. He has a morph and a shift.
>mfw

>"hello crystal lake police? There is a mass serial killer by the name of Jason here and he's trying to kill us can you maybe bring like an army or something to get this guy, he has an automatic assault rifle I know because I am a liberal who has never held a gun before.
National guard will be there in 2 minutes flat due to cops hating people having legal firearms

That still leaves 1 person left out considering only 4 can take the car. Meaning I will be left behind

shut up nerd.

You just use the roof glitch for the fifth person where they get stuck on the car and it counts them as escaped.

>camp with a lake in the middle of nowhere near only a small mostly rural town
>bring a army
It's going to be one car and they're going to take a long time to get there

That is if they don't assume it's a prank

Hide til somebody start making out. While Jason is going at them, I just start running like hell, hoping two of them fighting back making enough time for me to get out of the area....

In Manos: Hands of Fate the cops didn't even bother investigating spookyville. They just declared everything "teenagers" and left.

I don't think you understand the point of this game.

Yes, you can !!!

Slice him into a million tiny pieces with my katana.

>Chad Jason, cuck counselor dot jaypeg

FMK Sup Forums

Marry Bookish Girl
Fuck Flirty Girl
Kill Girl Next Door

>Jock Chad, Stacy, a black mechanic and and a short haired tomboy
Cast them

But it's 2017 if you have Stacy mention a gun while crying they will rush to the rescue

There's a roof glitch? Damn I am glad I didn't waste $40 on that game

Fuck Bookish girl
Marry Flirty girl
Kill Girl Next Door

>its a "pretend we're on Sup Forums" episode

I summon the superior African bull.

Fuck the girl next door(safe from aids)
Marry bookish girl(she will be loyal)
Kill the flirty tramp

Not even a pol guy more of a /k/ommando really

Split up, groups as follows
>Chad & Stacy
>Me and Tomboy
>Black guy goes solo
Chad and Stacy are responsible for wandering into the wilderness to try and find cellphone reception. They get horny and start fucking. Get killed by Jason.
Black mechanic guy istrying to fix the car. Jason couldn't resist killing the horny kids first so he has had time to get the car going. Before he can let anybody know or get in the car, Jason kills him.
Me and the Tomboy went inside a nearby spooky cabin to look for a phone/flares or something and find a photo or journal that relates to Jason and we realise that Tomboy looks similar to his mother. We hear the commotion of the black guy dying nearby and run outside.
We see the black guy dead next to the car which now has its headlights on (indicating it is now operational) and stare shocked. Jason walks up behind us silently, I turn around and shout, and am knocked away off my feet. Jason grabs the tomboy by her throat and lifts her up.
She says something like
>No, please don't.
There is a flash of humanity in Jason and they share a tender moment. Jason puts the tomboy down. I have scrambled into the car and run into Jason flinging him away. She jumps into the car and we drive off. Safe.
But Jason is clinging to the back of the car. He gets halfway up the trunk and smashes the back windscreen before we notice him.
We freak out and scream and try to figure out what to do and then remember that the journal/photo said that Jason died in the lake.
We're on a cliff so we swerve the car over the edge and jump out in the nick of time while Jason is trapped in the back.
A helicopter flies overhead and we hold each other safe. Maybe even kiss.
Cut to Crystal Lake: Jason's mask is floating on the surface of the water. Camera pans in, a hand suddenly shoots out of the black, icy depths.
Cut to credits.

>that blank expression on Tyrone's face as he kills Jason
ke

Hide on the roof and stay quiet.

Good taste friendo.

fuck girl next door, marry bookish girl, kill flirty girl

Stacy-zendaya
Mechanic-Michael b Jordan
Tom boy-zendayya as well
Chad-popular Hispanic actor
Loser(us)-shlomo eisenberg

It hasn't been around in a while. That got patched pretty quickly.

dig a giant pit and get him to fall in

I pick the Stamina Perk, Medic Perk, and Window Speed Perk as Chad. If Jason finds me I will just window jump spam so he keeps missing me with his shift grabs. I will do this until someone completes one of the escape objectives.