>Out This Week:
Rebels 3.06: "Imperial Supercommandos"

>Rebels 3.05: "The Last Battle"
mega.nz/#!EcMliQzJ!57h6_tK3td_9tzfKg-q8b4jHmRa6zBdHP2BorLLmjEc

>Rebels Recon #3.05: Inside "The Last Battle"
youtu.be/VwNkxoTruNY

>Rogue One: A Star Wars Story Official Trailer #2:
youtu.be/sC9abcLLQpI

>Download links: (Check here for new Rebels Episodes + Books, Comics, Films, etc)
pastebin.com/nWsKtSya

>Star Wars Canon Guide: (Update coming soon)
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1t1KovH_1GYLDTAe3yrleeWiuzwulm670o_anQqr5Rcg/pubhtml

>Legends Recommendation List:
docs.google.com/document/d/147N5EgCnZmcPaDYvnGQwl9cn7BhBroFb7mD2C4cmWb0/edit

>The Clone Wars Recommendation Guide
imgur.com/N76MfC0.jpg

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/EyuJM
imgur.com/a/RwtUu
imgur.com/a/HRHKI
reddit.com/r/StarWars/comments/5ap6h9/i_translated_attack_of_the_clones_into_chinese/d9ig6m7/
youtube.com/watch?v=WSCm8yAxBr8
starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Ashla_(disambiguation)
starwars.wikia.com/wiki/The_Revenge_of_Kybo_Ren
youtube.com/watch?v=jmX37oJ1Y8s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

She is the Queen we need, but not the one we deserve

Hello there

General Kenobi! You ARE a bold one.

What is she, /swco/?

Someone on reddit did a "Backstroke of the West"-like translation of Attack of the Clones(The Duplicate Offensive) by translating the English subtitles into Chinese and back. A little more artificial, but still pretty funny. The "The Second Gathers" is just for consistency sake.

imgur.com/a/EyuJM

He's also done ESB:

imgur.com/a/RwtUu

and TFA:

imgur.com/a/HRHKI

He's gonna do the rest and then release the subtitle files:

reddit.com/r/StarWars/comments/5ap6h9/i_translated_attack_of_the_clones_into_chinese/d9ig6m7/

Not the Queen, that's for sure.

I like where this is going.

Which Star Wars character/s would you take to a seedy space bar to snort midichlorians and pick up chicks/dudes.

Obi-Wan obviously

>snort midichlorians

Oh boy, another faggot prequel basher.

Based Hondo.

Go to bed Lucas.

Go back to film school JJ.

Grinky, SS, 5B and 8B. They evening would certainly be chaotic and entertaining.

Oh you, Poe!!!

How have you not seen youtube.com/watch?v=WSCm8yAxBr8 ?

HE GET HIM GOOD!

What's your favorite thing about the Queen?

Oh, I'm afraid the deflector shield will be quite operational when your friends arrive.

>Now, young Skywalker... You will die...

Gotta love Palpatine

Do you think Lucas looked at this and decided "not jailbaity enough, make her top smaller"?

Midichlorians are:
A] A bacteria that is the force
B] A bacteria that is connected to the force
C] Heroin

D] Franchise killer

So EA is making the next Battlefront game. But what game do you guys want, if it could be anything?

MIDICHLORIANS, DUKE

A game not made by EA.

At this point I just want them to play it safe and make it a Battlefield reskin but with Titan Mode from Battlefield 2142 added.

Waifu posters and Sup Forums should be banned.

So what are your opinions on the skywalker family in the defunct expanded universe?

Cade Skywalker was pretty rad

Yep, Star Wars has been dead since 1999, alright.

Might as well close down the entire site.

...Oh wait

I should have written that the suggestion for bans was for this thread only.

C
Master Qui-Gon said so

I liked Luke/Mara. I also like how the direct Skywalker descendants weren't super speshul snowflakes. Ben (from what I remember) wasn't much special, though a lot of that was probably because he was literally a toddler in most of the EU shit I read. Even Cade needed to get told to get his shit together.
The Solo kids are varying degrees of tolerable to good depending on writer, though I literally remember nothing about Anakin.

No.

What was his endgame?

Go back to Sup Forums.

Interesting plan, Yoda

I've always wondered about her risqué top. Whats up with that thing?!

The Mara Jade/ Luke thing was cool but it took so fucking long to happen it's intolerable looking back. It was clearly going to happen from Heir to the Empire but they played will they won't they for like a decade of books since.

I get that she obviously didn't appear in Dark Empire, which was essentially in parallel development with Heir so there couldn't really be much crossover. I get that every other writer at the time wanted to give Luke a different girlfriend, but after like a year they obviously settled on Mara because literally all of the other ones were given ultra tragic deaths you could see coming a mile away.

By the time the Praxaeum was set up they were still trying to play will they/won't they about the whole deal and nobody was buying it.

>Hello, what waifu do we have here?

>"can you point to where you live?"
>"well done Padawan Kenobi, you get a gold star and some ice cream"

A dead one, apparently

starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Ashla_(disambiguation)

Ahsoka used the fake name "Ashla" in her book to hid her identity as a jedi. "Ashla" is the Lasat word for the Force and the name of another Togruta jedi. It's also used by The One In The Middle The Bendu in relation to the Force.

Exactly how retarded is Ahsoka?

take the mounted combat mechanics form battlefield 1 with the horses and the swords and make it speeders and lightsabers

Better CG than Hosnian Prime.

I'd prefer Cracian Thumpers and Tauntauns. Or Dewbacks and Banthas.

ACTUAL mounted combatants is a huge part of Star Wars. Animal Riding is a pretty big thing.

Blame the fan-fiction author who thought she was being clever and lore-savy.

starwars.wikia.com/wiki/The_Revenge_of_Kybo_Ren

>Kybo Ren

JJ...

Why are so many of the societies we see bland kingdoms? Doesn't seem to matter if its humans, Toydarians, Rodians, Mon Calamari etc. All have carbon copied social structures.

The Hutts seem to be one of the few groups that has a somewhat unique society.

>Jyn Obah, the first mate of Kybo Ren
>Jyn
Garreth...

He could probably pull off a young Lando

As Alan Dean Foster says here, George was underrated when it came to how many good Sci-Fi names he made.

youtube.com/watch?v=jmX37oJ1Y8s

The thing you need to remember is that while a lot of people besides the jedi "know" of the force, Ashla and Bogan is a term set usually given by tribals and shaman types who have more limited and ritualistic understandings of the force.

Imperial officials have no respect for tribals and shamans. They're banned from even learning the languages of major galactic species on their own time, let alone studying esoteric shaman stuff even as a hobby.

There's essentially a zero percent chance of getting caught and reported with a name like that. It's established as a name for people of her species already and even if anyone understood it's meaning, anyone who would would either hate the empire, or if a part of it have serious enough reservations to have second thoughts.

The only thing, ONLY THING, that I ever liked from those comics was in the first issue they show a Jedi use force lightning to shock someone's heart ton bring them back to life.

He was just plugging away until retirement, user. Then it was off to the beaches of Cornelia for some boats and hoes.

>Waifu posters

Good thing Ashley is the Queen and not a waifu.

Everyone likes jailbait. Lucas is no exception.

Why would you design a map to move? That would get very annoying.

I have never liked that shot. I don't know why, but it annoys me. I think it's because it seems like the horizon behind the Plaza mushroom drops off too soon. Does that make sense?

Exaggerated simulation of the motion of the heavens for the kiddos.

They were in a padawan training area, after all.

Jesus, you guys really got to get your jabs in don't you?

I mean, it's better than a matte painting.

Why are you posting that at me?
Post that at this guy

JJ did it to the prequels like 3 times in tfa

Fuck you, you piece of shit. TFA was good and you are just a butthurt Lucas lackey faggot.

calm down JJ

I se the shit posting has begun

Yeah, and as with every thread for the past three weeks, you're the one who started it, Sup Forums.

And so it begins

If you spent less time talking about how shitty these threads are and more time actually starting conversations about Star Wars, we wouldn't be having these problems.

I try, but I like talking about the prequels, and we can't do that anymore.

Were it so easy.

Ok here is something i have been wondering
Is Grievous force sensitive, or his augmentations allow him to stand against other force users?

Yes we fucking can, you're just paranoid. If you actually did what you're supposed to do, IGNORE the bait rather than call attention to it, we'd have no problems at all.

It is, but you don't try.

>or his augmentations allow him to stand against other force users
This one.

The latter.

Replace one word in a Star Wars quote with "asshole".

Do you guys still think Sabine is going to become a traitor to the Rebellion at some point? It's not her lack of characterization but I just don't trust her.

That makes him somewhat cooler, even though he jobs a lot.
I like it when non force users stan up against force users, even though they are OP as fuck

I don't think Mando jetpacks are very cool, and I don't understand why all mandos use them. Surely some Mandos must opt for some heavier armor instead of high mobility, right?

I don't think she'd ever betray the Rebellion, but I think there's a good chance she might get disenfranchised with the whole thing and fuck off.

>"I am your asshole."

>having a jetpack
>not using it

What kind of boring motherfucker are you? I don't give a shit if it's impractical, I wanna make like Superman.

>Uncle Oweeen! This droids got a bad asshole!

She would never go Imperial, but she defintely seems like the kind of person who would abandon the rebellion if she disliked the way it was going, especially if it meant working with people other than Ghost Crew.

>>Uncle Oweeen! This droids got a bad asshole!
fug
I've been trying to come up with a good one.

Cornelia? So Dooku liked furries?

>Obi-Wan never told you what happened to your asshole.