Thoughts on his comic reviews?

Thoughts on his comic reviews?

youtu.be/aEYPTJ-5DdE

Doesn't this fucker storytime here? When did he leave us for this?

If this is the story-timing guy then he's cool regardless.

Nevermind I just started watching the video and I'm cringing so hard my fucking eyeballs are about to pop out.

this,

I would sub soley as a thanks for the countless story-times he does. One of the few things still decent about this board

I think the sonic intro is a joke? But a shitty one.

Hi niggerwood.

I wouldn't probably watch them, but his storytimes got me into love and rockets so I'll always appreciate him.

They aren't the best but Dan's camera and lighting are better at least? And he shaved the fucking pedo stache.

This is shit. I don't care if he cured cancer if something's shit then it's shit.

I think he is too in the middle of Fantano and Jontron and he neefs to pick a direction.

Who the fuck told you you could share this shit with Sup Forums? Fuck you, asshole.

Go fuck yourselves, liveless faggots.

>implying Dan would ever get mad

Not my thing but Dash is cool for all the storytimes he does, not gonna hate on him.

>This is what the average Sup Forumsmrade looks like

As expected

I like that he's never shilled it here at the very least. I hate these reviews but he never talks about them so it works.

Dan's a big guy

for his parents

Kek

100% of comic reviews are shit.

Time for you to die, infidel. :)

Is there actually any good/solid comic-related channels on youtube? Like ComicsExplained is pretty fine and dandy for me, but even that has it's faults.

Awww, poor neckbeard. He thought no one would find out about his videofaggotry.

I personally find the guy incredibly annoying even at his best but most of Sup Forums seems to be so retarded that they can only read comics in storytimes so at least he's providing a service there.

no
there aren't any for movies, tv shows, games or comics

its just their shit opinion and stupid YT wacky gimmicks to get your YT adbux, patreon, etc etc

>I wish I had a cock in my mouth, this big
That's Dan Derpy all right.

That's what I was wondering too. What the fuck.

>Jem and the Holograms
Confirmed for cock-lover.

Jem is outrageous though.

How much money have you made so far? One or two dollars?

If you're into cocks, that is.

He posted a few reviews a while back, although I haven't seen them for at least a year.

I don't watch reviews but I love the storytimes he does so fuck you OP if you scare him off

You are aware that ISN'T Dan right?

>some attentionwhoring namefag gives up and leaves Sup Forums
And nothing of value would be lost.

So what? I'm having fun here.

Strip panel naked is great

How can you find him annoying?

>people think this is Dan
Lol, Dan can't get mad.

He still does storytimes pretty much every week.

Let me guess: he's so used to be treated like dirt that he doesn't feel anymore.

Derpy pls

I thought this was going to be about Jontron until I actually clicked the image.

Nah he's just always happy, have you never read a story time?

So he does drugs; understandable when you live in Nebraska.

He's from Nebraska?

Yes. Check his YT page.

Poor guy.

This dude's given us so much. Like actually given us his time just to make our lives pleasant, I'll totally sub. wish i could do more tho.

Idiot

To be fair he never even asks for thanks so i doubt he cares if you feel like subbing or not the dude seems ro just LIKE story timing.

Would you fuck him as a gesture of thanks?

Still, he deserves something nice. dude's done more for this board than 99.9% of us.

I'd suck him off, finger in his butthole and maybe even swallow. No stuff with my butt tho. thats gay.

Put your name back on, Dan.

Is this the new Linkara? I bet he made a webcomic as bad as lightbringer when he was younger

I'd read it

Is this confirmed to be actually him? It's honestly not outside the realm of possibility that someone's stolen the moniker for the sake of a few clicks, especially when he can shill it here

Dan's talked about doing it in story times when he gets asked but he never brings it up.

He's been storytiming on Sup Forums for about 7 fucking years.

I'm trying to make one, but I have no idea what to do to make it good.

I though this was just a guy who storytimed and did nothing else

His video seems faggoty. But in a low quality, trying but just can't make themselves worthy of attention kind of faggoty

I can agree with that.

I like that really cute Britbong with the died hair. The really uber-gay one.

Faust ? he is perfect husbandu material, sadly he has shit opinion when it comes to gay iceman

He doesnt like gay iceman?

I don't mess with watching people's youtube stuff, because that's not my thing in general, but it's shitty if you're fucking with the guy. Dude's storytimes are fucking awesome, and the guy's a class act for bringing them to us.

Can we not bite the hands that fucking feed us? FUCK, people.

I wonder if Dan would even care.

dan dashly, if it is THE dan, is a hero and a good man, whatever he does in his free time will never change that for all the good he does storytiming here. God bless you Dan.

What the fuck is wrong with you idiots? He's not your dad. He's a guy who posts easily accessible comics on Sup Forums.

Comics reviews are pretty much useless, so it's not suprising that I think this sucks. But Dan's a cool dude anyways.

Digging through the hundereds of thousands of comics out there to curate some worthy ones is a non trivial task.

He still storytimes all the time retard
I will never ever let anyone talk shit on DD the man is a saint as has storytimed so many fucking comics he coukd quit right now and no one would ever catch his total

Definitely a falseflag.
Dan Dashly has never sworn and never even gotten mad at people.spamming images in his storytimes

>a guy who consistently storytimes stops storytiming
>nothing of value was lost
So you're a moviecuck then?

Don't be such a defensive faggot. It's not like you're sucking his cock.

>yes, he's mentioned it in his storytimes
Fixed that for you casual faggot

Dan is a great guy. He is a calm, decent, and is much better than this shithole deserves. He makes Sup Forums a much, much better place, with his storytimes and kindness You should be ashamed if you treat him with insult or disrespect.

No that would be a good opinion

I thought that was jontron, but the lack of parrot revealed the truth

Eh if his reviews suck they suck (haven't watched) and they deserve to be shit on but the man himself? Never

Has he really done THAT many?

>using Dan's name to say nasty things
You're a bad person.

I've seen a few people do that

Wow he looks like an idiot

Why Judge?

Dan is literally one of the reasons I got into comics. Caught him storytiming the first few volumes of Hellboy years back and was hooked.

That can't be Judge user, he's a cool guy. Him and the Dan are just importers acting out if character

... Dan is the one of the few, few reasons I bother coming here anymore, since they post new comics I hadn't seen before.

I swear, if this is a BIG GOOF on them that drives them off, then fuck you all, this stupid website deserves to die.

Ooooh

ITT namefags pretending to be fans of namefags

So that's him, huh?

Shut up Boco

If you dont respect dan dashly you dont belong here dudes a fucking godsend

Why don't you have fans like him, Boco? You're a tripfag, you're supposed to be socially superior to namefags.

You're really fuckin stupid aren't you

Did I pick on your boyfriend or something?

y..you're not Dan

This.

Oh, he is. Your idol has clay feet.

Is he still shipped with everyone?

Yes, honestly.

If you nred an explanation why?
You implied he didnt want people on co to know of his videos but posts with the same name on both.
Co is aonymous so your post is a good example of your learning disabilities

>He still storytimes all the time
Being a NEET has its virtues.

So I picked on your boyfriend. Cool.

>all these newfriend Sup Forums and Sup Forums posters who've never enjoyed DDs fantastic storytimes or bought any of the great reqs he drops here

neck yourself back to containtment fags