Deadpool & The Mercs For Money # 5: Storytime

Deadpool and friends meet cheesecake and violence.

Other urls found in this thread:

www31.zippyshare.com/v/RVuDJwgo/file.html
www74.zippyshare.com/v/WK9gGqGs/file.html
www36.zippyshare.com/v/vRAQDO4f/file.html
www49.zippyshare.com/v/ENkNz1jk/file.html
www21.zippyshare.com/v/X3OeoDJj/file.html
www96.zippyshare.com/v/zbUk5ysn/file.html
www88.zippyshare.com/v/AWuHiv9T/file.html
www35.zippyshare.com/v/IIrfmt6V/file.html
www34.zippyshare.com/v/DntjhVUy/file.html
www96.zippyshare.com/v/NTFHzGca/file.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I was going to ignore this shit....

But them I saw that it has a gorilla...

Yay for machine man

I think they forgot to include her tail (which I assume is what she's attacking him) in this panel.

>Cheesecake Sinister Six Calendar

I'd buy that.

They still decided to capture Nuke even after realizing he isn't radioactive and they were actually looking for Nuklo.

And Umbral took him anyway.

Nuke's a cyborg?

That's all folks, enjoy.

>Dominopool still has exposed cleavage

I never knew I wanted this but considering where DP and Domino started, it is kind of neat.

So is this the second or third Mercs for Money series? Ive lost track.

In the entire timelime? I think at least 3, of the recent series, this is the second I believe. Not sure. The original team was the solo, fool killer, slapstick, dp, mad cap etc.

Im curious because there was a volume 0 released which had Slapstick, Foolkiller and Solo, Followed by a volume 1 which also featured them. Is Mercs an ongoing or a collection of miniseries?

Pretty sure this is Elaine Coll, so he's actually right in regards to her origins. Silvermane chose her to become the new Scorpion at one point.

It's kind of pointless now though, since Mac Gargan isn't retired anymore, and there's another female Scorpion running around as well (Carmilla Black).

I'm not sure how they characterize it, I know they he lost his old team and is obviously getting a new one so it seems to be an ongoing and not a mini, but I'm sure someone out there knows more, definitively.

Scorpia
Lady Octopus
Quicksand
Ana Kravinoff (Is she legal now?)
Lady Beetle
Maguire Beck, either still as Mad Jack or now "Mysteria" (or something)

Nice to see titania back up to form after her shit last few apperances

She was definitely doing work.

This is the second. There was a 4 issue mini, then because that was well-received, it got relaunched as an ongoing. Solo/Slapstick/Foolkiller/etc. left the team in issue 4 and were replaced by these guys.

I'm sure there have been some fan made calendars out there but I could go for some Frank cho, or even some Vallejo type stuff, I like that 70s/80s look with muscle definition and strangely with right coloring it could be interesting but i'm sure other people have ideas for it.

When did Domino have massive tits?

It tends to vary artist to artist but she is always mildly endowed or more so depending on what women are in the book/story.

and in most cases it seems to be based largely on a false perception of deadpool of her.

Is it me or do Domino's breasts just get larger every year?

The more I look at various things, she seems pretty ample in most things so her being more petite seems rare now.

Deadpool & The Mercs For Money 005 (2017) (digital) (Oroboros-DCP)
www31.zippyshare.com/v/RVuDJwgo/file.html

~

Deadpool & The Mercs For Money 001 (2016) (digital) (Oroboros-DCP)
www74.zippyshare.com/v/WK9gGqGs/file.html

Deadpool & The Mercs For Money 002 (2016) (digital) (Oroboros-DCP)
www36.zippyshare.com/v/vRAQDO4f/file.html

Deadpool & The Mercs For Money 003 (2016) (digital) (Oroboros-DCP)
www49.zippyshare.com/v/ENkNz1jk/file.html

Deadpool & The Mercs For Money 004 (2016) (digital) (Oroboros-DCP)
www21.zippyshare.com/v/X3OeoDJj/file.html

First volume from earlier this year:

Deadpool & The Mercs For Money 01 (of 05) (2016) (6 covers) (digital) (Minutemen-Slayer)
www96.zippyshare.com/v/zbUk5ysn/file.html

Deadpool & The Mercs For Money 02 (of 05) (2016) (4 covers) (digital) (Minutemen-Slayer)
www88.zippyshare.com/v/AWuHiv9T/file.html

Deadpool & The Mercs For Money 03 (of 05) (2016) (4 covers) (digital) (Minutemen-Slayer)
www35.zippyshare.com/v/IIrfmt6V/file.html

Deadpool & The Mercs For Money 04 (of 05) (2016) (digital) (Minutemen-Slayer)
www34.zippyshare.com/v/DntjhVUy/file.html

Deadpool & The Mercs For Money 05 (of 05) (2016) (3 covers) (digital) (Minutemen-Slayer)
www96.zippyshare.com/v/NTFHzGca/file.html

Don't worry, it's not just you.

but what does that mean user.

>they're actually using the bad guy from Fearless Defenders

Thanks OP

they seem to enjoy using random or obscure villains.

Well they're either obscure fanfiction or throwaways. Either way Negasonic's reurrected from obscurity now thanks to the X-Men cinematic universe.

Well they're either obscure fanfavorites or throwaways. Either way Negasonic's reurrected from obscurity now thanks to the X-Men cinematic universe.

not to mention obviously the movie helped. The new fool killer was surprisingly decent so dp is already going to be helping marvel for sure. If it catches on or not will be the big thing, tricky thing with names and branding.

Well it is Bunn who's writing this, and he created her so it makes sense that he would use her.

>Deadpool gets a team book.
>Launches several solos.

>Deadpool gets a NEW team.
>Every character is far more suited for a solo.
It's not fair.

Every time that I see gorilla man it just makes me wish that the agents of atlas would still have a comic.

I think using his popularity to help other characters is fair considering how much love DP gets. Especially considering Domino should be much more popular than she is.

Also, who of those characters would you want to see get a solo the most?

they both look really good in this panel

I actually really surprised the more I look over the entire book, I like most if not all of how it looks.

Massacre oneshot.

He already got one.

Robot Man (relatively) already had his own series with the later Marvel Zombies books, Gorilla Man needs to be on Agents of Atlas, Domino only works when she's working off of someone else and the writers have known this for nearly 2 decades, and Negasonic is a meme character popularized by a movie and needs to actually prove herself as a character before she can move up to a solo.

Yooo Machine Man.

I thought he already got one?

I think a lot of heroes need an interesting support cast even if they're other heroes themselves so I think Domino could work still.

I never thought I would compliment a Deadpool book but this issue feels like an oasis in the desert that is Marvel 2016.

Thanks user.

But she is the inserting supporting character. And by interesting, I mean guns, tits and attitude. Thats about it, and those aren't really in short supply, so she works better as a bit of flavor added to other peoples books.

>Gorilla Man
>in a Deadpool comic
>no Harambe jokes
What gives?

I sort of agree with this.

mm I suppose thats true

that's low hanging fruit

he's been a cyborg for a loooong time.
hell the whole reason USAgent refused to get mechanical legs after being crippled by him was it gave him a huge hate-on for cyborgs

apparently brain-dead symbiote grafts don't count just because it's wetware rather than hardware

Machine Man was also pretty the main character for Earth-x

I'd still like to see them try some more alternative things than just sticking to their usual, especially considering how desperate they seem.

what should machine man's adjective be?
>magnificent
>mechanical
>Marvellous
>Miraculous
>Mindboggling
>matriculate

I thought Negasonic was dead again. Or like, a mind slave to some villain

She died on Genosha
Emma subconsciously created a psychic projection of her in Astonishing once
She was resurrected in Necrosha and then she predicted her death again when Selene ate all their souls

She showed up alive in the first issue of this volume of Mercs for Money, pretending to be a regular teenage girl. Who looked weirdly similar to Kate Bishop

So it's just Bunn being a hack then

Malignant

She could have somehow survived and escaped Necrosha

Or maybe this is version of Negasonic who ended up in 616 from Battleworld

Or the new female Electro.

bump

Marvelous has best opportunity for a pun.

That too, I just didn't mention it because that happened near 20 years ago, and isn't as relevant to his current characterization.

I kind of like the 'Jack' kind of look they've given her, maybe not a completely bald head but more like the cover where she has some hair back.

Asshole

>Deadpool can't speak Spanish

And yet he's fluent in Japanese, Wakanadian, and jive.

The Presence has the face of an Original X-Com Muton

>Domino's powers actually being used
Never thought i'd see the day

I fucking love Massacre, the bootleg Deadpool from Mexico. More heroes need to team up with crazy people who appropriate their trademarks without permission.

more likely they wanted the language barrier so he wouldn't understand masacre

besides one time or two in Cable/Deadpool, her ability doesn't get enough love at all, you're right about that.