I bet my ass that due to the absurd and massive popularity of Harley and the Joker in Suicide Squad...

I bet my ass that due to the absurd and massive popularity of Harley and the Joker in Suicide Squad, they'll bring them back.

this is cute as fuck i dont care who you are

Bring who back? Joker and Harley? No shit you fucking moron, even if Suicide Squad didn't exist they'd "be back"

That's like saying "I bet my dick due to the popularity of Civil War they will bring Spider-Man back...."

For some reason I find this Harley more attractive than regular Harley.

They are more intresting together then apart.

Harley being the one shred of humanity joker has left makes him more intresting then Mr. Edgelord incarnate

Pretty sure Harley Quinn is getting her own solo movie.

Leto Joker is going to appear in the Affleck movie.

>Joker
>Humanity

Not him but
>"Expressing emotion in any way that’s real and meaningful is alien to The Joker, but he’s learning those parts of himself, however unconsciously, through Harley." —Mark Hamill

What a VA has to say it's irrelevant, not matter how important that VA is to the character and Hamill is THE Joker VA.

>DC isn't going to drop two of their most famous villains after one movie

Golly, any other predictions you wanna lay on us OP?

How about Dini?
>"He loves her as much as he can. He loves her in his way."

Don't be obtuse on purpose, it's bringing them back together.

And why do you think that?

He definitely loves her, but it's more like how a man loves his favourite car than how a man loves a woman.

Now that has some value, but yeah, Joker have little-to-no humanity is what many and many writers have wrote him, even Dini himself

I am not putting in doubt Joker's "love" for Harley, but rather user's statement of Joker having humanity

Well yeah, we share that opinion. I don't think The Joker is capable of feeling romantic love anyway.

I like the way she is prim and proper while still being sexy.

>the movie literally ended with Joker rescuing and running away with Harley

Your powers of deduction are only surpassed by your handsomeness OP. Drop another truth bomb on us, will Starlord and Gamora be together in GotG2? What will happen to Superman and Lois?

It really took until DCEU Joker for me to realize why Marvel does what it does with their villains being one-note one-off (besides Loki).

Joker, Harley Quinn, or Deadshot who whoever are not like that. Could you imagine a Chris Hemsworth Thor movie without Tom Hiddlestans Loki there too?

Its the same with these characters. If Ben Affleck's Batman movie didnt have The Joker in it then it would be completly embarassing for Jared Leto. They literally have to force him in there even if he doesnt service the plot.

At least Deadshot and Harley are protected by Suicide Squad 2 which they would have leading roles in again. But can you force Joker into the movie AGAIN?

Its in there its just burried un mountains of madness weve seen it multiple times

There was that podcast where Dini said that Joker and Harley are like Sid and Nancy. Can't find it now though.

The comics bro. We're on Sup Forums, not Sup Forums.

That why I said "little-to-no", it exist it just so non-existent that claiming that Joker have humanity it's wild

This is cute. I like it.

It's hard for people to tell the diffrence these days

>Dini shared his thoughts by saying that the Joker looked somewhat like a "decadent rockstar" and went even further by suggesting that he sees similarities between the Gotham City villains' relationship and that of Sex Pistols' Sid Vicious with his troubled girlfriend, Nancy Spungen: "There’s a little bit of Sid and Nancy to the Joker and Harley look, which I always felt would not be a bad look if they were in a live-action movie." Dini added, "If you put them in that realistic world I feel they would look like down-and-out rockers. They would look dangerous."

Like i said the twisted affection he has for harley i feel is super important to his character.

Its kinda like Dooms relationship with his mother

>Implying

DESU I feel like you could replace Harley with Bats and it wouldn't change much (if anything). Joker is more interesting when he has a twisted affection for Bats

Not really
Harley will continue to operate on her own and once in awhile she'll see Joker and fall in love for a bit but then abandon him

In a way its the reverse of how their relationship started out as

Hope this scene make it into a movie, any movie that has Joker and Harley

>back when Harley's comics were good
Why did Conner and Palmiotti happen?

Or this

S-stupid sexy Joker

I like how in Lieberman run Harley treated Joker like shit

Read more comics, like Going Sane.

Hell, even TKJ show humanitty.

See