Looks like this is shaping up to be absolute kino lads. has jennifer lawrence - dare i say it - redeemed her career?

looks like this is shaping up to be absolute kino lads. has jennifer lawrence - dare i say it - redeemed her career?

No but Darren Aronosky has ruined his.

beat me 2 it

>implying it wasn't already ruined

No because she's still an unbearably annoying presence in all movies she's in and she's only in this because she's fucking Aronofsky

how so? noah was a necessary commercial flick that he had to make to secure funds for his more auteur projects like this. this film will reestablish him as the heir to polanskis throne

He's slamming that. Too bad his career has slammed too.

>Jennifer Lawrence

Had this starred literally any other actress I would probably be hyped to see it. I absolutely can't stand Lawrence and I won't bother seeing this because of her. Just her acting in the fucking trailer was enough to completely turn me off of this.

Aranofsky is an actual hack.

>JLaw looks like THAT?
Wait no she doesn't

>Aronofsky
Sweet
>Bardem
Great
>Ed Harris
Cool
>Michelle Pfeiffer
Mommy
>Lawrence
Ruined
I wish she would take her awful personality, her shit acting, her bloated plastic face and fuck off already

agree with every single word

Well, Watson would also be a reason to drop something desu.

what is so much worse about her compared to any other hollywood actress?

I liked it better when it was called Rosemary's Baby.

Jenny is and always has been /ourgal/

She's a completely mediocre and boring actress but worse than that her now arrogant and bitchy real life personality always seeps through into her acting.. You can see the difference in her just by watching her early roles and then comparing it to her new stuff. She has a huge undeserved ego and it's irritating to watch. I really don't know why she's gotten as big as she is. I've never seen the appeal and have never been impressed by her acting. The fact that Hollywood constantly pushes her into movies just annoys me even more

Why is the Ultrasone Edition 10 Headphone so horrible

fuck you cunt, that movie was fantastic

I've seen a few of her flicks but I have to say that her acting was great in Silver Linings Playbook. She was terrible in American Hustle though.

Because she's a feminist dumb whore who thinks she's something special because she sucked some cocks to get where she's at. I don't even give a fuck if she's a good actress or not (she isn't anyway the dumb whore). She is everything that is wrong with modern american womyn.

is this just a remake of rosemary's baby?

why do you say that, opinions on noah aside, he is an amazing director.

Why do you think this wil be a dud?

This. She's just a disgusting human being.

She is probably paid way more than her male Co star which doesn't really play into her feminism bullshit. What a hypocrite.

Yes because Javier is such a huge box office attraction. Her movies make money user, this she makes the studios money.

>A MELBOURNE advertising agency has been forced to apologise to an entire Sydney suburb after painting an advertisement over a beloved local mural.

I refuse to watch it because of this

that is fucking impressive, people ought to be ashamed of themselves for trying to take that down.

It's not like she's ugly or anything

Fuck off capitalist scum, art shouldn't be covered up by advertising

This is what they are complaining about? damn

>She was terrible in American Hustle though.

That was one of her now multiple roles where she was given a part that should have gone to someone ten years older than she is

Newtown is a chill place and that was by a local artist.

It could have been finger paintings by children and the advertising company should still have been shit on for painting over it without permission (it's not even legal to do advertising signage where it is)

It's probably not the mural itself but the person or people that made it, numbnuts

What art

Commies need to be thrown off choppers

dude its just a rosemarys baby remake
i know it probably looks cool to some fag born in 1997 but ive already seen this movie
the original is probably better

Don't they own the fucking wall?

>horror, the worst genre
>staring the latest expressionless actress of the month

nah

>her acting was great in Silver Linings Playbook
when will this fucking meme end? her entire reputation as a good actor is based on this lie. no, she wasnt good she was medicore, it wasnt a hard role and the movie itself was a dumb romantic movie, nothing more. sadly it gave her the impression that she can act. very dangerous for a medicore "actress"

What kind of Battle Royale is this?

dat hole

This. This feminist whore should know his place. Just because they paid some reviewers to lie and tell us Silver Shitting Playbook was good doesn't mean shit. Film was shit and she was shit in it.