Is it time to seriously think about nuking Sweden?

Is it time to seriously think about nuking Sweden?

Other urls found in this thread:

encyclopedia.1914-1918-online.net/article/colonial_military_participation_in_europe_africa
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It doesn't matter, their course will result in destruction anyway.

Game is actually fun. Sucks they had to do the diversity crap

Yeah, It's a good game. Just pick the ottoman side every time. They're the only ones without forced diversity,

if the danes have to hold 2 fronts at the same time thats gonna fuck them up

danes are ancient race most pure in europe god bless them I hope they prevail

This^^^^

Fucking dice and diversity crap

>Being butthurt because there are blacks in the game
Kek
Also, who is going to make those based paradox games if you nuke it?

Good thread.
Don't buy it if you don't like their politics shoved in.
But you'll buy it anyways, and it'll continue, and you'll continue to complain.
Sage and Good day fag enablers

It's just a skin for Battlefield 4.

The game is okay. You'll be able to customize your character for multiplayer. Including race.

It'll be the same hysteria that occurred with The Division. Nobody picked anything else except for white males.

>trillion of shitty overpriced jewish DLC
>based

pick one, motherfucker

ck2 is pretty fun

you can just pirate their games if you don't want to support them, it's 2016 after all

lol butter is a squad name now

Sorry but Sup Forums has to many of these nigger enabling nu-males that actually defend this shit and can't handle "edgy racism" and triggering buzzwords.

I don't even know what 4chin is like outside of Sup Forums and /k/ anymore.

I've used one bolt action rifle so far and its in the sniper class. Not very historically accurate but I'm having fun.

Who the fuck cares? It's just a game about people shooting people. Doesn't matter if they are white, black or fucking yellow with purple dots on them.

Don't put fucking politics into something as simple as video games.

I bought my vicky2 (complete edition) for 5$, where do you buy your games Sven?

wow don't you know if it werent for the black soldiers storming normandy in ww1 we would all be speaking nazi rite now? so ignorant

Danes are fuckin shit-cunts who mostly want to kill themselves anyway.

Let 'em rot.

They are changing European history though. It's okay for the Sinai map since its a different part of the world.

It's basically reddit now. Lots of retards keep saying "muh SJW boogeyman" yet two posts later they prove a fucking point like defending swedecucks and their bull prepping fantasy. And any redpilled truth is just Sup Forums edginess.

what the fuck dude
they are fucking changing many people's perception about history and you don't even care about the cultural impact of it.
what kind of jew are you.
how dare you. danes are good people who just have it a little twisted sometimes.

alpha and bravo are too triggering

Since when were Battlefield games realistic?

I just wanna wake up from this night mare we call reality. Its all out in the open and people dont care

rood

Yes.

Yes

I'll bite bögjävel.

White washing seems To be a serious political offense, but blackening is not?

Furthermore what the hell is the point of Making a historically connected game when you blatantly ignore details which essentially defines the era being portrayed?

During WW1 (1914-18) these were genuine phonetics used.

Apples
Butter
Charlie
Duff
Edward
Freddy
George
Harry
Ink
Johnnie
King
London
Monkey
Nuts
Orange
Pudding
Queenie
Robert
Sugar
Tommy
Uncle
Vinegar
Willie
Xerxes
Yellow
Zebra

Is that you at the bottom on the second left Hans?

Thas rite

>Monkey Nuts

I don't think they were ever based on something specific like ww1. We'll see at release. I'll get the game as long as it's good at launch. It's too glitchy right now during the beta.

You seem to have forgotten all historical figures of the past we're in fact black men, and the hu white devil stole a niggas history

Why does it seem niggers are only present in white countries? If they're going for diversity and shit, why aren't there niggers in the Ottoman side?

Thank you for correcting the record

>Cuckolded Kings 2

>fun

t. Cuck

>Monkey Nuts

sweden yes

truly it was the age of kangz

You photoshopped this. You must have.

only shit with the forced diversity mod which you don't need to buy

are you a cute ladyboy looking for Australian residency? I will marry you

Wouldn't it make sense since the map is in Africa?

I mean if they still are all black in an European map something is wrong

I cannot handle this guilt anymore.

The truth must out.

you beat me to it. im on mobile

That movie was the shit

Because they're using a build designed for E3's presentation.

The same presentation where they got every single nigger imaginable to showcase their reskin of BF4.

The reality is, closed builds don't have the same racial demographics for the team's classes. You can also customize your character's appearance including their faces. It's basically the same system as Battlefront.

It's deliberate social engineering by swedecucks. I wouldn't buy this game unless if it was on G2A for a steal.

Unfortunately no. It's a real show.

The truth has been exposed my fellow cracker :(

why are you so buttmad, do you deny the existence of black soilders in ww1? ever crossed your mind that these might be cherry picked pictures? ever crossed you mind that a comapny wants to sell as much of its shit as possbile, meaning that it has to appeal to more demograhics? but no - its a too rational explaination, it must be those damn swedish jews pushing race mixing to fuel white genocide.

>ever crossed your mind that these might be cherry picked pictures

they aren't cherry picked. I've played the beta, every british squad is 100% nigger

Way better than this white cuckboi's film that came out around the same time

Why Poland why

Good points though. WW1 and WW2 are always better if its as accurate as possible imo

refer:
He's not cherry picking you dumb nigger. Go try the beta for yourself. The current build limits most classes to nigger skin soldier. The Turks have zero diversity outside of slightly shitskin. They almost look Aryan in comparison to the Brits.

The truth will out

STOP PLAY THE VIDEO JEW FFS!

wow when did Poland get so cucked?

I blame dumb SJWs for all this race baiting

>It's just a skin for Battlefield 4

You haven't played it, haven't you.

>automatics for everyone
>semi automatics for everyone
>bolt action limited to Sniper class
>Gewehr could easily be given to any class
>every game mode is the same as BF4
>assets are reused liberally

The major changes are the ones they pulled from Battlefront. So fine, it's a mix of the two games. The only thing I've enjoyed over months testing it = dog fighting. The aerial model is good. Clearly you haven't played it outside this current open """""beta"""""

It's way different imo. BF4 feels like crap compared

Nigger swarms

I think the cover is the worst part. It's the most disrespectful thing to European WW1 veterans (God bless their souls rip)

Sorry white boy

Jesus christ the shit taste.
BF4 is perfect, and BF1 is fucking shit.

I actually have this book and this enrages me despite it being an obvious shop.

WE

ARE

Are you on PC?

The British Army was filled with colonial soldiers

Sup Forums is full of so many fucking retarded edgy kids it hurts

Yeah somebody has been tampering with it. Enrages me too.

I found the original:

Of course.
>playing battlefield anywhere but on PC

They are the ones who have put politics into games by rewriting history to suit their own social and political agendas you fucking cuck swede faggot.

God I hate you people. Any of you who pay for this game are giving them the go ahead to keep doing this, remember that.

AYO HOL UP U FINNA SAY WE WUZ TEA AND SHEIT

>more autos and semi autos than bf1942

>white countries history has to be blacked
>turks have a right to a identity and history, no need to change stuff

this hypocrisy makes it 1000x worse for me.

WHY THE WHITE CIS HAS ARMOR BUT THE POC DONT???!!!
JUST GO AND DIE SHITLORD
DISCRIMINATION AAAH

Kill yourself kike. There is an entire agenda and organised campaign behind blackwashing to subvert European history.

Just started a new job and will be building a PC soon. I can only compare them on ps4 right now :/

>world-famous english agent
>black
....this is just insanity at this point

>turks are whiter than brits/germans

I counter you !

So much wrong in one post I don't know where to begin with.

Bothered?

Are you Muslim?

You guys do realize that you'll he able change the race of your soldier once the game is officially released right?

Also it makes perfect sense that almost every soldier in the beta version is black. Just look at the E3 broadcast where they showed the first gameplay footage. Most of the beta testers were black celebs like Jamie Fox, Terry Crews, Snoop Dog, Tyrese Gibson etc.

It would've been scandalous to have them all play as white soldiers.

Oh shit you're right. What about the cover its the only thing bothering me?

NIGGERS DIDENT EVEN WEAR THE SAME UNIFORMS AS THE WHITE SOLDIERS DID AND GERMANY NEVER USED BLACKS IN EUROPE WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS WHAT WHAT WHAT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Yes smell the nigger shit, it's alright you're just smelling it this time not eating it right?. Good boy.

they should of put Hitler in the game, he actually fought in WWI.

Really just fuck you. Thought you where vikings well, there's a black sheep of shit everywhere.

Why does it matter if the game is [spoiler]fun[/spoiler]?

Knowing Dice even Austro-Hungarians are niggers in this game.

>tfw you've installed the game with intention to kill roaches, but you ended up picking their side because brits are 90% niggers

>the turrks are whiter than the UK
>They actually called it the UK instead of the British Empire

I'm mad as fuck and I must scream.

WE WUZ KANGS
WE WUZ KNIGHTS
WE WUZ ASTRONAUTS
WE WUZ INVENTORS
WE WUZ SCIENTISTS
WE WUZ ALIENS

Just kill me already.

>HE ACTUALLY BUYS GAMES THAT ARE SINGLEPLAYER

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAhahahah

WE WUZ ANCIENT ALIENS

you're from greece, well that explains

You dumb piece of shit.

Control history, control the present.

Yes. I'm sure a simple toy maker is thinking about world dominance through jews and shiz :^)

Think of it this way. The vast, vast majority of people that fought in WW1 are dead now, there are no more witnesses to the truth, and now the truth is in the hands of marxist universities, left wing historians and companies like DICE who reach kids and teens far easier than anything else.

In 10 years the picture painted with this game will be accepted as fact as the rest of the media push dindus into places they were never present. And anyone who argues against it will be decried as racist and ignorant, even though they're correct.

Absolute fucking nonsense. encyclopedia.1914-1918-online.net/article/colonial_military_participation_in_europe_africa