Help me Build a Wall

Help me Build A Wall. I need Jokes, dank memes, possible room layouts, US Flags, ect.
youtube.com/watch?v=GVN17U3Vg34

Why would you ever use Hammer?
(if you want to, use leak Hammer)

>A gate
Why would you put a gate on the wall?

Are you making this for HL2: Deathmatch? Looks like it would be a pretty cool map.

troop mobility - last thing we would want is to be forced to build ramps or demolish the wall on a moment's notice if we needed to invade

Who cares what I use, I know hammers a broken shit, but I can get shit done on it.
Trump said the wall would have a gate.
Trouble in Terrorist Town. You are an innocent border patrol agent, but there are mexicans about.

What would Mexico have that's invading worthy?

>put gate on wall
>gate leads directly into tunnel
>tunnel leads north, exit is on the canadian wall

It'd be a one-way turnstile door. It's the opposite of the Hotel California. Beaners can leave but they can never come back

valuable minerals, oil, coastal regions, crop land, humanitarianism, maybe the nazis in argentina take over latin america, who knows?

Giant hamburger firing turrets
Apple spotlights
#Blacklivessplatter graffiti

Mexi qts

I'll be putting that in for sure.

No, No (legal reasons), and Yes.

I doubt that (((Apple))) would go after someone on the steam workshop, though they would look pretty out of place.

On the other side of this wall, I think there should be land mines.

Have a tunnel that goes under the wall, which looks like it comes back up on the other side but actually it leads to a large underground room that only looks like it's on the other side of the wall through 3D skybox trickery.
Hitting a wall of this room will cause that wall to change texture to Trump's face.

I'll be doing something with a tunnel.

>Hitting a wall of this room will cause that wall to change texture to Trump's face.
Give me a face and I'll put it in.

Actually not a face

Needs this above the main entrance

Its the richest country in natural resources in NA

>Hammer

Have to keep it safe for normies.