What do you want to see?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xNrV3cAvMT0
youtube.com/watch?v=lKbhP97rGOg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>What do you want to see?
Amazon tiddies. Any Amazon will do.

Who actually still cares about DCEU?

Every single movie so far has been a disaster, there are many reports that Wonder Woman is a mess, the Justice League production is going badly, the Flash movie just lost its director.

Why is anyone looking forward to this movie?

I just hope they drop the awful power metal theme and go for something legitimately good.

other than that, i don't expect much because it's dceu

I care

BvS was great though.

is she fighting any like monsters or is it just her going around killing soldiers

I'd wager there's some magical shit going on. Presumably Ares is involved.

Someone else in the WW role.

Bad luck goyim.

Just soldiers. The gods don't physically appear.

>"What do you want to see?"
>being excited for an advertisement

a reason to hope

>Every single movie so far has been a disaster
Nope.

>there are many reports that Wonder Woman is a mess
>many
Nope.

>the Justice League production is going badly
Nope.

>the Flash movie just lost its director.
And?

A monster or something whacky from Paradise Island (Purple Ray, the kangaroo-horses, etc).

Or something to do with Robin Wright's character.

I like Man of Steel, I loved Batman v Superman, I thought Suicide Squad was meh.

Stop projecting. Just cause you don't like something doesn't mean everyone dislikes that thing. Taste is subjective.

>Nope.
Wrong.

I care, I liked the DCEU movies. There is nothing that indicates that the following movies will be bad other than baseless rumors and Zack Snyder.

Most people disliked DC movies, though.

I wanna see Ares already

Yup, 872$ million and 745$ million dollars worth of people disliked them

youre so right

I was expecting you to deny that last one too.

I want to see Steve Trevor get frozen in ice and then thawed out by cadmus to be their new Guardian in the post-credits scene

I'm not "most people"; no one is "most people"; people need to judge things on their own merit. Now if thus far you haven't been a fan of any of the DCEU movies so can't be fucked with Wonder Woman then fair enough. I however have enjoyed the DCEU thus far and am thus optimistic about Wonder Woman and Justice League.

Also when you say "most people" what you mean is "most critics". Critics don't speak for me, and most critics are fucking retarded as well (usually because they don't have any literally knowledge: I'm looking at you Chris Stuckman).

>people need to judge things on their own merit

They did, and the majority of these people did not speak in favor of MoS and especially not BvS.

But SS was generally well-received, poorly-made as it was.

I agree with most of what you're saying but don't lie to yourself, BvS was a mess. I liked it too but how could Snyder make both Superman and Batman dark at the same time? Didn't make any sense

Yes, I agree with you fellow image board poster. Why don't we instead partake in some fine Disney's Marvel products?

For me it wasn't a "mess"; and while I do prefer the director's cut of Batman v Superman I thoroughly enjoyed the theatrical cut.

Now if you think it's a "mess" that's totally fine. But don't put words or opinions in my mouth which I don't have.

Also, pic related makes me tear up.

I don't want to see a live action Wonder Woman movie.

Wonder Woman tying up some tall, muscular amazons and having her way with them in celebration. Every ten minutes or so.

>Someone unironically saying they enjoyed the directors cut of BvS.
Wow, some people will eat any shit up and enjoy it.

>tonefags

Are one step below characterfags. Only Sup Forums seems to attract people who think that tone factors into quality.

Read some comics and you'll come to realize that characters aren't inherently light or dark. There are dark Superman stories and lighthearted Batman stories; it depends on the writer.

Idek what a "tonefag" means but I mean that if we saw Superman being more light and full of hope it would've constrasted with Batman's dark crusade. This movie made Superman look like a douche when he barely did anything in the movie.

Quips.

Yeah that scene really got me. Also ties in with that earlier scene with Clark and Lois really well.

>I just don't know if it's possible.
>Don't know if what's possible?
>For you to love me and be you.

>I love you
>No, no Clark you can't!
>*Superman ceases to be*

But don't you understand! A movie about the death of Superman should be happy and full of smiles and lightness. Where was Doomsday's quip as he rammed a preternaturally lethal spike through Clark's chest?

/sarcasm

Superman tries to be hopeful but the world pulls him down.

Maybe the movie shouldn't've been about superman's death. Cause that's how you kickstart a cinematic universe, by killing of the leader of the justice league

Also
>/sarcasm

Kill yourself

But it was awesome though. Chill out mang. Looking forward to some Amazon ownage.

>there are many reports that Wonder Woman is a mess

There was exactly 1. From a disgruntled ex employee. There were even more calling the article bullshit from known Marvel shills.

Great. I don't decided what I consume based on other people's tastes.

I saw BvS with 6 other people and they all liked it. The one other comic fan I know liked it. I like it.

>Maybe the movie shouldn't've been about superman's death. Cause that's how you kickstart a cinematic universe, by killing off the leader of the justice league
It didn't kickstart the universe and who cares? Death of Superman is a shitty story so if they REALLY wanna do it I'd prefer they get it out of the way ahead of time.
Also cut that "THEY KILLED HIM OFF" shit out. You and everyone else knows damn well that it's not permanent.

Which Wonder Wonder rogues would you use if she gets a full trilogy?

Gal Gadot magically gain the ability to act.

Ironic posts like these are how I imagine WB interns spend their time

Cheetah

I like how you guys suddenly care about acting when it comes to someone you don't like. She's no worse than Hemsworth or Evans.

Not Gadot.

>You and everyone else knows damn well that it's not permanent.

You'd be surprised at how many people on Sup Forums don't read comic books but like to talk about whats appropriate or not for these characters.

Ares then Cheetah then Hercules.

>Hercules isn't a rogue of hers though.

Would be really cool to see a generational fight between demi-gods though.

gotta admit im excited to see this. but i don't have a high expectaion on this one. im more interested in justice league and batman solo film

>trailers for trailers

Please stop. Please.

Why? BvS was a turd.

>I like how you guys suddenly care about acting when it comes to someone you don't like. She's no worse than Hemsworth or Evans.
Is this supposed to be a serious post?

Gadot had 8 or so lines in BvS. She was unintelligible in half and as flat as her chest in the rest.

There is no fucking way she'll be able to carry a movie. But I'm sure you'll blame Disney conspiracies when everyone shits on her performance next year. It's not like she's been consistently called out as an actress or her movies constantly flop or anything.

>She's no worse than Hemsworth or Evans.

I knew DLCEU fags had no taste but this is ridiculous.

>Someone gives their opinion
>LOL BUT THEY SUCK WHY DO YOU CARE SO MUCH?
Every time. Do you ever get tired of saying the same things?

Evans is pretty good, actually, and no one defends Hemsworth's acting.

>It's not like she's been consistently called out as an actress
She hasn't. Most people were fine with her in BvS.

There's a reason they get little to no work outside of the MCU.

The character was decent, but the acting was still bad.

That's a nice opinion, but I was talking about people's opinions on her acting in the movie. No one had a problem with her, she was almost universally praised.

I'm sad I can't get excited for this or any DCEU movie anymore

This. She is NOT leading actress material. She's not even good as a supporting character.

youtube.com/watch?v=xNrV3cAvMT0
youtube.com/watch?v=lKbhP97rGOg

a good movie

My expectations were dirt fucking low for SS and I was still disappointed. I give up, 3rd strike, I'll pirate this at best

>Most people were fine with her in BvS.
We both know thats not true.

No, she wasn't. People praised Wonder Woman because she was entertaining to watch and brought some spark into the movie, but nobody actually raved about Gadot's performance, especially not the dramatic bits.

She's subpar and it's pretty clear Chris Pine is gonna carry her the entire movie.

post yfw this flops too

Gee, you think that might be because of their multi-film contracts that have them shoot several films back to back.

Where's the Reuters poll dickhead?

I feel bad for Chris Pine. He's genuinely a good actor, he could potentially be a GREAT actor, but it feels like he doesn't get as much work as he should. Maybe that's by choice.

Where's your proof that people liked her?

Are you going to cite those same reviewers that shit all over BvS just so they could have a silver lining in their article?

Honestly, when was the last comic book movie where there was a standout performance? They're all just actors hitting their marks now. Though Affleck was good as Batman.

Its going to be shit boring origin story for a terrible character

The DCEU only had two financial disappointments (MoS and BvS, SS was actually able to make money back)

Unless you mean critical flop, in which case yes, of course.

>you have no proof!
>you have no proof either!

I wasn't making a claim, I was pointing out that you were just making shit up.

That's different than saying people were calling her out for bad acting, which just straight up isn't true. You're just salty as fuck because your waifu didn't get cast. She was fine, and Chris Pine is likely the one that's going to be carrying the movie anyway, that's why he was cast. It's no different than Hiddleston and Hopkins carrying Hemsworth's sorry ass excuse for an actor.

>Honestly, when was the last comic book movie where there was a standout performance?
Well recently Tilda Swinton in Dr Strange

Michael Fassbender is really good in the new X-Men films too despite the shitty plots.

Man WB was lucky there was nothing in August to compete with SS. Even so that's kind of depressing

BvS EU was a good film. idk about the theatrical cut. i still have a little faith in future dceu films.

Am I crazy for wishing that Kenneth Branagh had directed all the Thor movies? I actually like Thor one precisely for the performances he was able to coax out of everyone. It's certainly the best that Hemsworth has ever been as Thor.

>Well recently Tilda Swinton in Dr Strange

I've seen Tilda Swinton in other movies and she was barely awake in Doctor Strange. She just acted serene and inscrutable for the whole movie.

Imagine if SS was actually good. It would have made a billion easy due to the momentum of early ticket sales. But WB needs to keep fucking their shit up out of fear.

>Only 2 weeks to make all its money before Kingsman 2, Cars 3, Transformers 5, and Despicable Me 3 come in to fuck shit up

That's just June.

>Well recently Tilda Swinton in Dr Strange
wut

She wasn't a standout. That was the most 'here for the check' performance I've seen in a while. Fassbender is usually stellar, but most of these actors put in very little effort into these roles aside from working out. The only good performances really came from Nolan's movies.

I've seen Hemsworth in plenty of things, and Evans is losing interest in acting.

>The only good performances really came from Nolan's movies.

Did they? The Joker was probably the only one with some theatricality and life. Everyone else was some automaton.

Fassbender is the sole saving grace of any of the newer X-Men movies. It helps that Magneto is actually an objectively great character, and Fassbender clearly enjoys plumbing his depths.

Not anymore. He only said that because he wanted to try directing, but his directorial debut was terrible so now he wants to keep play Cap because it's his only paycheck.

Deck is stacked against it holy fuck

I think I'll just wait for the extended cut when the movie's out on DVD, thanks.

>BvS EU was a good film
Naw.

All of the extra background information just makes the film worse, since they drop it right as Lois Lane confronts Lex.

None of that shit with the bullets matter. Lex paying for that sex trafficker to get killed to make Clark hate Batman doesn't matter. The wheelchair bomb and resent letters to make Bruce hate Superman doesn't matter.

Because none of that is relevant to the title fight of the movie. Clark tries to get Batman to help save his momma, they fight, then Clark says his momma's name and ends the fight.

Bruce forgets about his 1% speech and of the shit he still thinks Superman did, and Bruce forgets about Batman possibly causing the deaths of criminals which he was upset about up until his momma gets captured, in which he then asks for a murderers help.

It fucking sucked.

If it makes you feel any better he's headlining some prestige drama directed by Marc Webb next year.

Theatrical Cut >>>> Ultimate Cut

I was in the trenches defending BvS on release day on here DAY FUCKING 1. And I think its the ultimate cut is an embarassment. Seeing the guilted "we want DC fan clicks" propping it up and even worse the DC fans erasing the theatrical cut from existence to sing the UC's "redemption" praises was pathetic!

The 1% speech was Batman trying to justify his hate. Alfred never bought his bullshit excuses.
Superman wanted to stop Batman, but not murder him and him trying to talk Batman out during the fight was he doing just that. He didn't forgave Batman for his brutality.
The Martha moment was build up throughout the whole movie and made perfect sense given the context.
Them working together briefly to save Superman's mom was because they needed. Batman had a better chance to locate Martha than Superman while Superman had to stop Lex prompto because he was messing with the Scout Ship. Something that Batman was ill equipped to handle.

You didn't understood the movie.

> him trying to talk Batman out during the fight was he doing just that.
He tried for 2 seconds before beating the shit out of him and doing things that would obviously kill Batman if he didn't know about the kryptonite.

>He didn't forgave Batman for his brutality.
I said forget, not forgave.

>The Martha moment was build up throughout the whole movie and made perfect sense given the context.
No it doesn't. Pic related.

>Batman had a better chance to locate Martha than Superman
Really? The billionaire in the batplane has a better chance of finding a woman he's never seen in his life than a powerful alien who is able to save his girlfriend no matter where in the world she is? And on top of that is just plain faster?

>Superman had to stop Lex prompto because he was messing with the Scout Ship
That's not something that was important to Clark. He didn't know about Doomsday and just went over there to gloat to Lex about getting help from Batman. Regardless of if he came back with Batman's head Doomsday would have been released.

>You didn't understood the movie.
>understood
DCucks everybody.

>That's not something that was important to Clark. He didn't know about Doomsday and just went over there to gloat to Lex about getting help from Batman

No, Lois told Bruce and Clark that Lex was doing something with the ship. Clark goes to the ship to deal with the possible kryptonian treat.

>B:They need you at that ship, I'll find her.
>S:My mother needs me.
>B:Wait! I'll make you a promise, Martha won't die tonight.

>I've seen Hemsworth in plenty of things
Oscar worthy performances. Every last one. Especially that one with the ghosts. Truly a masterpiece.

>Bruce forgets about his 1% speech and of the shit he still thinks Superman did,
Batman doesn’t forget anything. He simply wakes the fuck up and realizes the hige mistake he's been making.
>and Bruce forgets about Batman possibly causing the deaths of criminals which he was upset about up until his momma gets captured, in which he then asks for a murderers help.
Assuming you mean Clark and not Bruce, Clark doesn't have time to debate the ethics of superheroes with his mother's life on the line. He needed Batman's help and swallowed his pride to get it. Once Doomsday appeared, petty squabbles weren't a priority anymore.