Remember that time Happy Gilmore had a cuckold fantasy in the middle of a major golf tournament?

Remember that time Happy Gilmore had a cuckold fantasy in the middle of a major golf tournament?

his hand is almost touching pusy

Kek

She's dry as a bone, kid. If anything it would be like touching sandpaper

Nothing personal

Remember that time a magical negro showed up in the middle of the course and started singing We've Only Just Begun?

>She went from wearing white to black

Really rolls the old marbles.

Don't forget financial domination of his mother too. Happy was really ahead of his time in terms of fetishes.

>Good guy is a jew
>Bad guy is a white

really slaps the hypothalamus

>implying women can resist Shooter McGavin

jesus christ

White people don't steal things.

Why did he tell them his measurements if there was already a jacket? Wouldn't it be custom made?

Maybe I'm overthinking a 90s Adam Sandler movie but I assume they have a jacket on hand to immediately give to the winner after the tournament as a prize/for photos, then later either a tailored jacket is made or the prize jacket is fitted.

I think he's got his thumb up that dog's ass....

You can't see his thumb it's hidden behind that dog's shirt.

>that's the milf from Modern Family

Personally she was way hotter in Haopy Gilmore but really I prefer Billy Madison in terms of comedy and waifus.

>Miss Lippy the hippy
>Booger Queen
>Sonya Blade

I thought it could be something like that too, but I'm not convinced any part of an Adam Sandler movie has THAT much thought put into it. I still thought That's My Boy was pretty entertaining for what it was

Shooter did nothing wrong.

>ywn give her your foot long cold cut combo

Kirkpatrick here, is going to punch you in the stomach

>ywn piss down her back

>wish christopher mcdonald did more than the perfect storm and boardwalk empire

He was in the first episode of Stargate Universe....

>mfw
RIP the only Sandler I liked. Good thing I watched it like 10 years ago.

He was bigger during the 90's and early 00's. Personally he was better as a bit player and my favorite role outside of Gilmore was The Faculty.

I didn't know the name of that movie for years until I got the guide shit on cable and thought it was Cocaine Aliens or some dumb shit because I always watched it a little after the intro. I wonder if Slither was like a semisequel because the aliens were similar.

Well, moron, good for Happy Gilmoh my GOD

Kent Mansley. I work for the government

based

Reign Over Me was just an excuse for him and Don Cheadle to play vidya games while being filmed but I loved it. Click gets memed on but it's pretty good in its own way and I think Reign Over Me could have been his last movie even though I liked Funny People.

Speaking of Boardwalk Empire
>finally caught up on House of Cards
>realized after he died that that fucking writer who was banging Claire was Mickey Fucking Doyle

Of all characters who lasted to the end his was the least likely

I genuinely thought he was going to get away with it. It wasn't even his love of backstabbing that did him in. Just his inability to shut the fuck up for two seconds.

>Shooter's big club

why does this make happy gilmore 'RIP' to you? You realize that it's not a fantasy, it's a corruption of his happy place? It's a nightmare. He's not jacking off to Shooter fucking his gf. He doesn't want that fantasy to take place. It means that Shooter got in his head, he's not in a good place.

You cuckold-obsessed redditors are fucking retards.

Mrs Tremond?

Holy shit it is. Happy Gilmore confirmed for lodge spirit.

>He doesn't watch monkey Ballers

It was up to debate at the time but I think it is clear that Happy Gilmore is the best out of his lovable loser 90s movies of Billy Madison, Happy, and Waterboy.

Billy is better for Bridgette Wilson, but Happy is overall funnier

Trying to reach the green from here shooter?

yeah it represented "bad", are you retarded?

easy pusy poster

thats my boy was sandlers last funny-ish movie

Happy is easily the best. He's way too retarded in Madison and Waterboy. Happy is a real person you can relate to.

delete this

I don't really watch his stuff anymore because none have appealed to me in a very long time. I caught that one on tv during a night of heavy drinking and it surprised me. It wasn't good but I still had fun watching it.

how do you go from this

wedding singer is underrated

to THIS

I am who you replied to and I agree. It's equal up there with Happy for me. I just forgot about it.

girls with short slicked back hair is my fetish :3

why THE FUCK did that kind of underwear go out of style

she has old woman bloat around the middle, i dont think theres anything you can do about that

age 20 something years

Why are you telling us this you fag? Sick of this shit

you're meant to tell your girl to wear it, but it for her, or she randomly does it

>tfw you jerked it to this movie as a kid

Have curves so the fat kinda makes curves and not a 40 year old mans abs? Shes basically straight up and down with a pretty face.

Get a fucking life and insignificant shit like that won't bother you

>you're meant to tell your girl to wear it

don't have to tell me twice famalam

billy madison?
waterguy?

HAPPY THE GOLD JACKET'S YOURS, SHOOTER'S GONNA CHOKE

I'll give reddit gold to the first person who can create a convoluted or straight forward conspiracy theory as to why Happy Gilmore predicted 911 and Donald Trump.

Gold jacket, green jacket, who gives a shit?

-I eat pieces of shit like you for breakfest
-You eat pieces of shit for breakfest?
-...n-no..

Well Bob Barker kicking the shit out of Happy might be a reference to old white men like Trump beating up on the younger generation.

911 though, I dont know, maybe when Happy knocks down the window AC unit and it falls like 4 stories and kills that mista mista lady.

>come to bed, user

Shooter, Happys sworn enemy, buys up the land of Happys ancestors and then pays a third party to act as a force against Happy. Eventually Happy is liberated when he "wins back" what he lost, which was rightfully his already, after paying the government a debt owed by his ancestors.

I know there's a political and historical metaphor in there somewhere about land rights and indigenous communities

Print Page

"Happy Gilmore" tells the story of a violent sociopath. Since it's about golf, that makes it a comedy. The movie, the latest in the dumber and dumbest sweepstakes, stars Adam Sandler as a kid who only wants to play hockey. He hits the puck so hard he kills his father, who is in the act of filming a home movie. (Actually, he kills his father's camera, but it's a small point.)

Ultimate waifu.

Fun fact I was a stand-in for Christopher McDonald AMA

where do I buy jars of cum?

do you want me to pull the plug when you have the next big heart attack grandpa

sauce!

I remember this and click being the only good Adam Sandler films

I'm not old they used me last minute because I was standing-in for another actor and the production was too cheap to get more stand-ins.

my wife owns stuff like this
the main issues are
A) the stockings have to go with the outfit she's wearing, and white stockings or black stockings don't go with most of a woman's wardrobe (like, you don't wear black stockings with a black skirt)
B) it takes awhile to put on, and women already take awhile to get ready
C) it's kind of annoying when you're actually trying to have sex, since the panties are under the garter straps, you have to undo those first before you pull the panties down

>untying
>not just tearing that shit apart and considering it a one use expense

lad...

You don't rip your wife's stuff up.
If you buy it for her, and she knows that might happen, that's fine
but if it's something SHE spent time shopping for, and you rip it apart, you better be prepared for sex to stop right there.

>Click
>good
It's one of the most fake and manipulative movies I've ever seen. Almost every Sandler movie has a forced emotional moment to make it seem like the movie has heart tacked on to the end but Click takes it to an extreme.

i only really meant the thong/panty because of how it perfectly fits to the form of the area

i just don't know what the actual name for that style is

hog hug...

That would be a sheer lace (fake lace?) string bikini/thong/tanga depending on the back. It's a French Cut or High Cut depending on who you ask. A french cut is supposed to sit at the natural waist height while a high cut perhaps sits a bit higher.
Actually, these two cuts have come back into fashion. I'm a bit confused as to what you mean by disappeared as it hasn't. Now sateen/satin panties have disappeared completely except for weird crossdressers and out of style women in Asia.

>you don't wear black stockings with a black skirt
pleb

>Hey, kids it me

>C) it's kind of annoying when you're actually trying to have sex, since the panties are under the garter straps, you have to undo those first before you pull the panties down
Thats part of the fun of lingerie... And why they make crotchless panties.

best part of AHS

Based

That's two thus far, Shooter

I'm going to make it so dry for you

>tearing that shit apart
shit's expensive

Nah, I'm boozing. Might fuck you later. I'm locking the bedroom door aswell so you don't sneak out. Good night!

Anyone have webm of julie bowen getting her pussy eaten by a 15 yr old in Weeds?

looks like she's hiding a large cock

Wow, that's a tremendous looking trophy!

Carl weathers is the fucking shit, I love that song too