THE ASSAULT ON WHITES CONTINUES WITH NEW MOVIE "White Girl"

youtube.com/watch?v=QjnzLCoSges

I feel like I'm going to vomit.

Being white feels like a curse these days. When will this relentless defamation stop?

>LEAVE US ALONE.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=z89Uv1Gl6Z0
youtube.com/watch?v=K5mqUxCouCc
youtube.com/watch?v=zAN24znJ1dE
youtube.com/watch?v=UY6gQPdFvwo
youtube.com/watch?v=oqZaQKskP-A
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Aww, did the accurate depiction of reality trigger you?

Quit giving it attention, faggot.

Your an idiot.. "white girl" is the street term for cocaine, which is obviously the subject of the film. Stop projecting.

It all just banter. You all make fun of african americans by calling them dindus but when white people gets ridiculed you all go full damage control and chimp out. Grade A double standard there.

fuck off you pussy
>omg why don't you allow me to call blacks niggers ? MUH FREE SPEECH
>s-s-s-stop saying bad things about white people you scum! d-d-die !

You guys are just as bad as feminists jesus christ, you get triggered by things that aren't even there.

You belong in the oven you cunt eyed faggot. Niggers too

Don't say 'you all' he was the only one that went ape shit

There's a big difference between shitposting on Sup Forums and Hollywood releasing movies

You faggots better start disliking
>inb4 "muh freedom of expression"
You're all cuckservatives. No weakness should be given

RARE

Yeah. One influences Presidential elections

the jews don't even try to hide it anymore

MEDIUM

We don't give a shit when niggers or whatever give us shit. It's the traitors we despise.

>muh hollywood
hollywood is a private organization. They can do whatever the fuck they want with their money

You stormfags are so thin-skinned it's funny

Well, not quite, because it's officially still okay to tear down whites even though we're on track to become an endangered species within a century.

The left refuses to reevaluate any of their dogmas or paradigms even in light of changed circumstances. They're stuck in the 60s.

No rares like the Norwegian rares

>When will this relentless defamation stop?
I'd love to see the reaction if it was called Black Girl and everyone in the movie was black doing the same shit.

Meh. I saw Spring Breakers already. Not gonna see this one.

So it's like legally blonde, but rather than Harvard, the protagonist goes to Brooklyn.

youtube.com/watch?v=z89Uv1Gl6Z0

Is this a drug psa movie?

>STOP BITCHING ABOUT MOVIES YOU DON'T LIKE GUYS
He says while bitching about Sup Forums posts he doesn't like.

Why do you retards care about (((Hollywood)))? Fuck off and stop shitting up Sup Forums with this garbage

When will Israel wake up to the Jewish problem?

A serious movie is banter?

Any way I could careless about some indie film.

I only hate when they make white characters I grew up with and loved into black ones to fit their agenda.

lol no. i read an interview with the director because i hate myself and she talked about how she learned about her problematic white privilege in college and how that is reflected in this film. its the rolling stone interview if you want to punish yourself as well.

What part of this film is supposed to be interesting or engaging in anyway?

White girl does coke, gets fucked by spics, becomes a mule.

Is it an American thing?

I wonder who could possibly be the director of such a movie..

>When will this relentless defamation stop?
When you rise up.

>NYC
>white
>USA
>White

lmao

Looks degenerate. My best friend is a junkie these hollyfag movies never capture the real grimness.

You fucktards can't see the larger implications of things - that's why you ridicule white people here on Sup Forums - you think we're just whiny bitches.

White people are good, humble, honest, industrious and forward thinking.

When things like the BLM movement, for example, are criticized there are reasons for it. Black people kill more cops than anyone by A MASSIVE MARGIN, black people murder more than anyone by A MASSIVE MARGIN and black people rape more than anyone by A MASSIVE MARGIN.

Take minority gun violence out of America and we have the same murder rate as BELGIUM! Whites are not the problem B U T if our representation in the media were to be believed, we would be literal DEMONS.

So, when white demographics all around the world are dropping to extinction levels, when white people are responsible for taking the world out of the dark ages, when white people are the most charitable on Earth - and yet we are CONSTANTLY characterized as slave owning, red-necks, or evil white supremacists it starts getting old.

AND NO, it's not just about "muh feelings". What ends up happening is that, the way the media and film PORTRAYS us, is the way other people in REAL LIFE begin to see us.

They will never leave us alone. We must make them leave us alone

>its a rich spoiled white girl fucks her entire life up with drugs episode
all too common here in nyc

So sad.

So she's dating a White Hispanic? Who cares.

> learned about her problematic white privilege in college

>wHiTe
>hIsPaNiC
pIcK oNe

stop shilling this jew shite

So it's modern day boogie nights?

>complaining about propaganda and criticizing the film
>shilling

There is only one solution.

It's a pun. "White" refers to a drug. She's the "white" girl.

Similar pun in this song:
youtube.com/watch?v=K5mqUxCouCc
>we're selling kush not white, boy

>sexy as hell
>juden reporter
Lets promote sluts, doing drugs and fuckin mixed race relationships with criminals.

>Lets promote sluts, doing drugs and fuckin mixed race relationships with criminals.

This is the MO of kikes

>Coalburning white girl depicted as exactly what she is
>Degenerate trash that suffers for her retarded choices and ends up in a gutter with AIDS
>A bad thing

Piss off, Goldstein.

So you think this movie is a good thing?

Oy Vey!
Elizabeth Wood wrote the Plot and her husband (((Gabriel Nussbaum))) is the producer.

Depends on the ending. A lifestyle like that, she should end up diseased, skin and bones, passed around by her nigger friends for blow and dead in a back alley, either from disease, overdose or violence.

If the movie ends like that, it would warn people of the reality of the matter.

>I feel like I'm going to vomit.
>Being white feels like a curse these days.
Must feel like shit buying into shaming tactics this much. Faggot.

White girl is a street name for cocaine. This movie just looks like a shitty and way less subtle version of requiem for a dream. I've known plenty of drug addicts that fuck their dealers. I've seen a thotty white girl bang an Asian k dealer. And many times seen coke addicts fuck black dealers. I don't really give a fuck when I see it because the girls are absolutely fucking degenerate, and I've never seen a girl that was better than a 6/10 do it. This movie is the embodiment of something that everyone already knows happens. It still looks like a shit shock value movie. I'll stick to requiem.

that's where you're wrong

I don't buy into it - not an ounce.

I am worried about young impressionable white kids that watch shit like this.

She look like a blonde Grimes

let me guess, a movie where young adults do fun shit all day without having to work at all or pay rent or whatever somehow

I bet the moral of this is

>drugs are bad mmkay but black people aren't and you can change them even if they're all druggie losers

youtube.com/watch?v=zAN24znJ1dE

>I am worried about young impressionable white kids that watch shit like this.
Ah, I must have misunderstood then. I can see where you're coming from.

Messages like this in the media wouldn't even be as much of a problem were it not for complete the lack of stimulation of independent thought in educational institutions these days. That's what worries me a lot.

Nah it shows their lives falling apart but then at the end shows her serenely laying in a flawless white bed with the same spick that got her whole life fucked up in the first place

Which is why I said this

>Lol drugs and casual sex are so cool xd
>Yes fall for the bad boy
Christ

I watched that shit for like 20 minutes and turned it off

>Zionists finance antisemitism, JIDF, nationalism, globalism, BLM, BlLM, cont...

This is seriously getting out of hand.

It had a serene ending though that seemed to imply that the moral of the story is you can "change" the bad boy like all fucking stupid feminist whores think

obviously it has a double meaning you narrow-minded cuck.

EXACTLY.

>user hits it out of the park

White girl snorts coke, dates niggers, have tons of sex. Ends up being a living dead with a shitty life.

Seems like a pretty redpilled movie to me. It just shows people how shitty your life is when you make bad choices.
Who would want to be that girl in the trailer?

You'd be surprised

Literally a story about whoring out with niggers, doing drugs, fucking all day and specifically named White Girl.

The story is not even interesting, the only shock is just blatant interracial sex. I hope aliens exist so I have someone to side with in this crooked war. I can't side with whites because they're weak and retarded and I can't side with shitskins because they're barbaric and disgusting. I want to side with the ones that kill them both and create a drone colony for resource exploitation.

Help is on the way

Original title was "Enriched"

People who less cucked will generally watch it the whole way through and see the ending of the trailer where it seems to imply everything is perfect again after she changes the spick to be a good boy. They don't make it that obvious but then again they wouldn't want to ruin the ending.

how come whites need diversity so badly when whites are the smallest minority out of all people.

>the shilling in this thread

h o l y s h i t

>I feel like I'm going to vomit.

shh now baby cuck dont cry

that's what often i wonder as well
whites are like 15% of the world population but it's obviously wrong that white countries are white because race is a social construct but we should celebrate our diversity

Okay, but the girl goes through a shitton a awful experiences because of her liberal lifestyle.
Maybe it ends up okay but the movie clearly shows she's a skank, going around the worst people ever.

Moral of the story : You want an okay life ? Don't do anything that slut does.

Because white people eventually start revolutions and world wars. Brown people are much easier to control.

It's part of Denmark, loser.

Literally "WHITEYS IS GOOD BOYS WE DIN DO NUFFINS": The post

Yes but this is supported by sources.

>"WHITEYS IS GOOD BOYS WE DIN DO NUFFINS"

Glad you've come to your senses user.

> stop hitler from executing the final solution
> complain the problem isnt solved

Stop with this faggot narrative you fucking canadian nazi faggot. It's just a movie.

WHITE WOMAN GETS INVOLVED WITH NON WHITES AND BECOMES DRUG ADDICTED CRIMINAL

I'm already spamming their channels, calling them nazis for their racist depiction of mexicans and blacks

Teen girls.

Not until jews stop making money from it or gaining narrative ground.

sage in options field

>NYC
>white

k, sure thing. Probably a jew

What? I'm white and I live in rural North Carolina and a white dude up the road from me beat his white gf to death and burned her body in a barrel. It's all white people in the mountains and it's real bad lol

Are you stupid m8 that shit happens statistically more other placed lol do you not understand averages and the complete uncomprable crime states in white versus shit skin communities.?

WE FUCK WHITE BITCHES
youtube.com/watch?v=UY6gQPdFvwo

Looks like a predictable film. Surprised there wasn't a "lame" white boy in the trailer? It's probably in the film. I've lived in Queens for about a year now and bodega rats never any girls that aren't their cousins. It's a spic pipe dream.

nice anecdote. white people statistically are extremely peaceful across the board

Is there any fucking story to this at all? From the trailer it seems to go:

DUDE SEX LMAO
DUDE COKE LMAO

>white people statistically are extremely peaceful across the board

youtube.com/watch?v=oqZaQKskP-A

its a double entendre nigger.

>you think white people are not extremely peaceful across the board

do you even read books? have you ever been to another country?

>Some of the stats seem dubious
>Try following the links
>404 not found
Nice work faggot