Sup Forums was right again

So recently YouTube went on a huge censorship streak...and is just another coincidence that the CEO just happened to be of Jewish descent?

WHY IS Sup Forums ALWAYS RIGHT?!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IY2j_GPIqRA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You're so racist. It's you invasion day conspiracy nuts that make me ashamed to be white.

Nothing wrong with someone being a Jew, just like there is nothing wrong with being Kuringai or any other Aboriginal descendant.

Hey you two gay Australians.

Big Boy America is here to swing my gold medals and inventions around.

All of you wnite Americans are racist.

That is some b8 there Aussfag

PURE

Every form of entertainment is sooner or later run by them

no pol is wrong on jews as usual

I'M FUCKING SICK OF YOUR RACIST CHARICHATURE STEREOTYPES OF JEWISH PEOPLE!

DON'T YOU FUCKING PATHETIC BETAS REALISE THE HARM YOU ARE DOING? *bing* what's that? The sound of your fucking microwaved party pies are done because you are so fat you can't even reach the vegetable aile at woolies.

Fucking idiot.

You're surprised that the Jewtubes are Jewish?

Shekels

A JEWISH PERSON IS THE HEAD OF YOUTUBE

OH MAN MIND BLOWN

I can't tell if this is banter or not and it only makes it funnier

This is starting to get unnerving.

c'mon mate, you can shitpost better than that, at least try and THINK like a regressive, like go on about how you "Visited a Whirijuriwani tribe and found them to be amazing people and so cultured and living with one with nature" and all that shit and go on about how you went to all these places out side of Australia and how you help some poor people in some 3rd world country or whatever.

4/10 poor quality bait mate, but thanks for trying

MICGOYSOFT VIDEO PLATFORM WHEN?

This.

We are living in a Jewish world. THEY won WW2.

Post yfw you realized the true good guys lost ww2

jews control the earth due higher on average and higher in edge cases IQ. of course they would be CEO's of big companies, IQ is strongly correlated to success in modern day life, especially in IT.

No its pure nepotism they wont hire nonjews in top positions. Ever notice all the kikes in Hollywood?

D E V E L O P E R S

youtube.com/watch?v=IY2j_GPIqRA

Nice one Bogan Schlomo, fuck off you fitly kike.

>No its pure nepotism they wont hire nonjews in top positions.

if that was the case we would knew already, someone would have leaked. maybe its even the case for jewish jews, but I doubt that the secular ones (which I assume most american jews are, and especially the pro LGBT ones) do need such tryharding.

If you claim jews don't hire non-jews you get blacklisted from the job market and suddenly you have debt on financial products you never hired.

Yids dont give a crap what other yids believe in as long as the person is a yid they still stick up for him or her.

Yeah, but they got into that position in the first place by having higher on average and higher in edge cases IQ. The industry wasn't always ruled by nepotism, they MADE it that way by naturally working their way to the top and then shutting everyone else out.

>they MADE it that way by naturally working their way to the top
When most people were dead and jobs were plenty.
You forget most corporate tyrannies started on the post-war years. Hollywood jews didn't even wait for whitey to stop killing each other before they took over the cinema industry forevermore.

Jew is not a race pussy.

>what is an Ashkenazi?

Even has the word nazi in their race....insulting how you guys still perpetuate that anti-semitc culture through the word nazi.

Truely kings of our time
We are all witnesses

1. Youtube is a subsidiary of Google, and Google is the one calling the shots
2. They're just looking for ways to spend less money on YouTube because Google runs it at a deficit. This is less ideological than you think. Yes right-wing commentators will suffer, but so will anyone who says "fuck" in their videos.

Notice anything?