youtube.com/watch?v=Gj1gbKW_Wgk
youtube.com/watch?v=3e6ChgL1EC4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How's your taco making skills

What's your best immigrant group?

What's your worst?

¿Taco taco burrito burrito?

caracol, lechon paella paella XD

Germans, Spanish, Chinese,and, Lebanese.

Argies, central Americans, Colombians.

I dont cook. Only women.

Donde esta la biblioteca?

Esta en tu corazón, Emir.

When are you due to start your construction course?

Never. I am not a construction worker. Go back to the mosque Achmed. Also be careful with sharp knifes. Aguacates are not very trustworthy.

Orale, pendejo.

you are a twat, hello guvna. sod off paki hahahahahahha

Do you wish my Government would stop flowing guns and money into your country for drugs to flow back into my country?

What are your thoughts about the statement above?

So the Lebbos in Mexico are OK?

I've heard this before but couldn't believe it. Coz ours aren't so.

Are there any well know Lebanese Mexicans?

¡Viene la migra!

yes , please. Stop sending guns, we have wild simians here that love to kill like animals. Just legalize all drugs and this will end.

Will you pay in dollars or pesos?

>Stop sending guns

Maybe you should stop sending rapists, pendejo.

Is it true that you are like the badly counterfeit version of italians?

hello guvna m8.

does Mexican puss smell funny

yes. Salma hyek and carlos slim helu.

Spaniards. those are stupid argies.

What are your feelings about the idea of the wall, about your president agreeing to it being built, and about the issue of how it will be paid for?

Peña nieto said no to the wall. How Do you feel that you have been invaded by muzzies and indians? You will be muzzie in a fea years, How does it feel?

I love mexico and mexicans. Your all welcome in my country.

thank you best ally. Tomorrow I will go to Johnny rockest in Texas. Is it good?

Don't be a dick man, us "muzzies" and mexicans are quite similar besides the stupid dividing lines of social control that is religion.

you are right. its beace we have Spanish blood and you did Cordobas Caliphate.

He said that the US has the right to build the wall, pendejo, I never said that he agreed to pay for it. But if you want to be butthurt over flags because some other Brit out-bantered you earlier in the thread and further prove why America needs to get building then be my guest ese.

> Selma Hayek

OK. She's decent.

> Carlos Slim.

Enough said!

I learned something new today.

Your fucking awesome man keep being you xDD

One day my country will stop shitting on you and let you back into your homelands (I.E. most of the land your people are immigrating into USED to belong to you HAH california,texas nevada, etc)

hopefully :')

stay out of this, Bengali. You are not American. You are an irrelevant island. stick your business hahahahhaahha

US doesnt have the right to make us pay for a wall. If Drumpf wants a wall so badly with his bankrupcy economy. DIOS, ERES TONTO O QUE PASA DIENTES AMARILLOS? HAHAHAHAHAHA

Your opinion of Trump? And mexican general?

We hate him.

>Ask a Mexican anything
>But don't ask about the wall it upsets me

Why ya'll ugly?

youtube.com/watch?v=Gj1gbKW_Wgk

NO ESTOY ENOJADO CARA DE CULO, SOLO HAZ PREGUNTAS INTELIGENTES EMIR JAJAJAJAAJAJA

ARE YOU HAVING YOUR DISGUSTING EEL PIE WITH BEANS HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I wish your image was what we were getting across our border. All we get are the tiny, ugly, stump looking women we need to support with gimme.

you wanted california and texas, like you loved the black slavery, now these are the consequences.

>carlos slim helu
youtube.com/watch?v=3e6ChgL1EC4

ya te habias tardado en venir Nahuel.

Is there any hope for Mexico?

Does it have any chance to be a first world country?

My girl is from Chahueto. Beautiful state there.

In 2030.

Michoacan is awesome.

Yeah and she's not some fucking urban influenced feminist type.. Really good rural upbringing type of personality.Like me. Laid back, sweet and makes some killer food. You beaners know how to do it. I'm gonna be making some blue eyed, brown skinned little demons with her.

blue eyes are more common in north and west mexico.

have to go back plain and simple. the deportation dept is coming for you.

But my eyes are killer blue! Ojos bonitos she says!
Where the fuck you gonna send me? Back to the United Kingdom? I don't think it works like that, Tim.