You are on the wrong side of history

>world of 7 billion people, most of that 7 bil are non-white, number probably going to grow to 10 bil by the end of the decade
>travel is cheap and easy, if not by plane then by boat or even car
>whites want to stay racist and mad and intolerant and close muh borders

Sorry but you racists are really on the wrong side of history, don't you see how the very biosphere of the planet is against you?
The tide of brown and black and yellow is not going to stop, you're fighting a losing battle and you are clearly losing it hence why you're stuck on Sup Forums instead of being able to take actual action.

We are living in unprecedented times where its like nature itself has conspired against the white man and his bullshit and will end him for once and for all.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OqbDBRWb63s
youtube.com/watch?v=FmIRYvJQeHM
youtube.com/watch?v=O894bXmqqGU
youtube.com/watch?v=xvhBoF_pCHo
dutchnews.nl/news/archives/2016/07/doubled-numbers-of-migrants-leave-the-netherlands/
youtube.com/watch?v=wVY1sAKSIzk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Glad ill be dead before things get too bad in the future.

The reason we will win is because we don't see this as some kind of game where you just pick whatever side seems to be winning.
But we actually stand up for what we believe in.

Europe is a small continent. There is plenty of room in asia and africa.

The only reason why immigrants go to europe is because they are encouraged to go there. They are told to go there because western civilization needs to be destroyed.

>the bandwagon fallacy
>genocidal racism is ok as long as white people are targeted

White people were vastly outnumbered in 16th century, and yet they somehow managed to conquer the entire world by 19th century. In other words, fuck off shill. Sage

>he thinks history is split by race and not by ideology

the wrong side of history is clearly globalists as they only count muslims + western leftists

>the wrong side of history
Tired bait. You should be gassed.

>very biosphere of the planet is against you
>nature itself has conspired against the white man
Thanks for confirming nonwhites are animals, separate from whites and their civilization.

We have been taming nature for millennia and wouldn't have it any other way.

>world of 7 billion people, most of that 7 bil are non-white, number probably going to grow to 10 bil by the end of the decade

Not if white people stop feeding them , supporting them, and buying shitty products form them

>orld of 7 billion people, most of that 7 bil are non-white, number probably going to grow to 10 bil by the end of the decade

Not if whites stop feeding them, supporting them and buying their crappy 3rd world products

Kek, you don't seem to be doing a good job of it recently, hence the constant flood of Sup Forums tears about immigration and jews and niggers and Mudslimes and even chinks and pooinloos and anyone else who isn't white
You think its a coincidence those seem to be the major topics of discussion here or that you really aren't threatened by them? Fine tell yourself that if it helps you sleep at night.
But we all know the reason these are the major topics here are because you spend most of your waking hours thinking about these threats, because they ARE threats.

Go suck a cock Abdul, your shitposting doesn't even touch the levels that Australians strife for.

That haji I shot in Iraq was on the wrong side of history.

I'd like to believe that but most whites are cucked and truly believe no race is better then another if it ever came to picking a side a lot of whites would sell out their race.

His 15 children who are now living in Switzerland don't seem to be ;^)

Protip, when the europeans are all gone, the entire planet and its "cheap and easy travel" and "excess plentiful food" will stagnate and fail.

>side
>implying it is linear and not cyclical

Thats why we created nukes and shit

All cars, planes and ships will suddenly stop working? Very wishful thinking. There are plenty of auto/aerospace industries outside of the "West".

Fatima is the most catholic name where I live

That's Swissbro's problem now. Insallah

And that's why Russia, China, India, Pakistan, and Israel made them too :)

Lots of people are getting fed up.

2 years ago I would say I agree with you but the same people I know spouting that bull shit 2 years ago sing a very different tune now.

Go to yahoo comments on race bait articles.

I can assure you they arent all from Sup Forums.

All mudslimes will be gassed white, black, and yellow. Your time has come. God willing, I will bury you.

>In a few decades, Sup Forumsacks and others will be committing terrorist acts on majority muslim nations

Lookin forward to those 72 lolis in heaven.

in the end the world will get fucked and only Europe will survive and maybe africa

Come pull your shit in Switzerland and see what happens saracen.

We created shit-skin civilization and we can destroy it at the drop of a pin.

You exist because we allow it.

You will end because we demand it.

I agree 100% with your perspective and continually attempt to reach out to the shit filled brains of the people here. Doing my small part to hopefully change the world for the better.

Racism, nationalism, etc just slows down the advancement of the human species and if we let it stop us we will fail and perish on this planet instead of spreading like a virus into the universe like we are meant too.

>the entire world is against us
>completely surrounded
>little hope of victory
Finally, a fare fight ;)

>Democrats claim to be peaceful
>Democrats claim to be compassionate
>Democrats claim to be against war
>Democrats claim to support Islam

And yet the person they support is a psychopathic maniac killer

youtube.com/watch?v=OqbDBRWb63s - The Truth About Hillary Clinton's Mental Illness

youtube.com/watch?v=FmIRYvJQeHM - "We came, we saw, he died! LAUGHS" (Gaddafi)

youtube.com/watch?v=O894bXmqqGU - Hillary Clinton openly states she wants war with Iran to protect Israel

youtube.com/watch?v=xvhBoF_pCHo - Hillary laughs maniacally about war with Iran

>Hillary Clinton The Racist

Hillary Clinton calls blacks "super predators" and says they "must be brought to heel."

Hillary Clinton praises Robert Byrd, former recruiter for the KKK.

Hillary Clinton praises Margaret Sanger, a woman who said minorities must be exterminated like weeds.

Hillary Clinton praises Margaret Sanger, a woman who led a quiet campaign of genocide against minorities using abortion.

>Europe will survive
Check out this guy, he makes me laugh

>the white man and his bullshit

Soon they will be too.

Wrong.

I'm on the wild side of history.

Enjoy having no technology for asians to mass produce due to our highly varied intellect making many of us genius inventors, dying off completely

This is prob bait but pic related sjw faggot

>whites want to stay racist and mad and intolerant and close muh borders
It's just whites that DON'T want to be racist.

Stupid fuck its not about being racist its about the future in which the majority end up being muslim which by 1000 year old definition means, antisemitism, anti gay, anti atheist, anti women, terror, routinly civilware, abuse of minoritys, slavery and the destruction of democracy in favor of quasi dictators and maybe even sharia. People not wanting this crap to happen to their children are the only sane ones left in the west... the rest are idiots, morons that insult people with common sense as racist, anit semits and evil while protecting and importing people that 10 times a fundamental, antisemitic and racist.
The only one on the wrong side are idiots like willfully or blindly destroying western civilistation and actually thinking "yeah we the good guys" how fucked up in the head are you stupid people actually!? What are you gonna tell your children when they are the minority, get abused and killed as it was tradition since 1000 years of islam everywhere it went? No really what excuse can you conjure up on your shitty death bed for selling out all changes you had and the whole future of your children? I am all ears.

Are you one of those, that think EU=Europe?

>appeal to popularity

You have mistaken white Europeans, Ashkenazi Jews, Africans, Asians and middle easterners as being the same race.

As a Ashkenazi Jew with a good European last name, what the white Europeans here would call a "crypto kike", you are not even remotely the same species.

Also there are only two major predatory species on earth right now, us the ((( jews ))) and Western Europeans.

Most every other species on earth is nothing more than a prey animal.

What you are seeing right now is an attempt by us to cull the population of competitor predators.

The reason why the "white establishment" is on board with our plan is because they realize the more white people there are, the more predators they have to compete with as well.

Neither of us want "national socalism", why would we? If the world was 100% jewish, it would mean the greater chance for masses of us to be easily manipulated as the Western Europeans and their diaspora.

While seeing a nigger beat a white man may make many of you angry, how confused do you become when you see two white bullies beating up one white kid?

We face that same feeling as ((( Jews ))). Why do we want to grow into a population that is so large that we begin to feed on each other.

Never forget that you are a pray animal.

>Jew
>Switzerland

Really fires up those synapses Schlomo.

So your winning by living in a white mans country lol nice job.Why dnt non whites have any self respect?

Nah man. Every time we get a new race baiting article on t-online (normie news outlet) the comments come flying in faster than you could read them (despite most of them being just one liners) and they are pretty much all Sup Forums tier.

People are getting seriously fed up with this shit. Most people are only alright with the libshit stuff as long as it doesn't affect them.

>Racism, nationalism, etc just slows down the advancement of the human species and if we let it stop us we will fail and perish on this planet instead of spreading like a virus into the universe like we are meant too.

God damn leftists are fucking stupid.

The only fucking thing stopping us from leaving this planet is dumbass shitskins wasting all our resources and taking away everything white men had to live and work for

pic related

>this thing

>hungry

fuck

Funny how they dont understand that the world would be destroyed if white ppl would disapear.

dutchnews.nl/news/archives/2016/07/doubled-numbers-of-migrants-leave-the-netherlands/

Add that Geert W. will be next PM and see were not so cucked at all. 80% (12m+) white people in NL and also lots of people from former colonies.

THANKS FOR CORRECTING THE RECORD
KILL
YOUR
SELF
NOW

China are the 3rd predator race.

They are so good at it that you didn't even consider them on the list.

They're coming though.

Predatory races can't grow to such large populations.

It is not in their instinct to murder each other mercilessly.

To be honest, us ((( Jews ))) are not even as harsh to each-other as the Western Europeans are.

China limited its own citizens to one child. They are self debasing and self effacing more so than even the Muslims we have killing each-other constantly.

Jews are not really predatory at all, parasitic is the correct term. The only two predatory groups left are whites and Muslims which is why its no coincidence that Jews want these two groups to destroy each other. < and this is what Sup Forums was saying well before the alt-right/rebbit invasion.

Soon: Jesus

Soon after that: Jesus dropkicks Mohammed back into the pit of Hell.

Enjoy getting righteously BTFO....
...or you can repent, heretic.

Niggers will have to die of starvation,AIDS,Zyka,Ebola and other niggers.
mudslimes will die of thirst and inbreeding,
other browns will die cuz browns gonna brown
POO in LOOs gonna nuke themselves and have a 1.2 natality soon.
And China will die of cancer,pollution,overpopulation,crisis,revolution and STRONG NIPPON will fuck them up.

Deez nutz,mofuggas,you ain't getting shit.

Go back home,Mudmad Shitlam.
>7 billion people , most of them nonwhite
>people

>Roachanian saying others are not people

Totally ignoring climatic shifts which will rape the already dirt poor and starving non whites. Lel

Nature culling the weak would leave you facing the strong ;)

this

What I never get about these conspiracy theorists is why would the peoplw in power jont at their plans like this?

Why would they go out of their way to plant these hidden messages?

India and Pakistan literally become inhospitable because of the rise in temperature that is predicted. That's like the two non white countries with nukes you thought was your ace card when replying to some guy. Seriously haven't you realised yet it's reasons like your stupidity which you are demonstrating now why whites (minority globally) enslaved and dominated all you non whites? That's not even counting all the blood relatives you breed with amongst yourselves.

I've heard a couple explanations, one is that Masonic law demands that every action taken by the group be published somehow, another is that they're taunting the people who do know or just that pleased with themselves and crazy they want to announce it

I personally do believe some kind of occultist cabal is manipulating world affairs but none of those make much sense

>face not covered

Lul fuck these whoresluts. Thats not real islam.

Majority doesn't determine that a religion is correct.

All ten billion will burn in hell

Hijab wearers are the biggest sluts out here.

Not if you choose Christ.

You will go to heaven while your murderers will be in hell

Most nukes are under control of the "white" though.

The US is stil considered "white" right.

You do realise that when that happens.

It is a test by God to see who stays true to the faith even under threat of death and outnumbered.

When that is over. The world will be destroyed and justice will be done

So after we destroy the country unit, how long until we destroy the family unit, remove private land borders, and make all houses and properties accessible to everyone?

This is the only thing that gives me comfort anymore. If whites win, then justice will be served and the world will be allowed to prosper. If whites lose, civilization falls with us. Either way, the subhumans are fucked.

youtube.com/watch?v=wVY1sAKSIzk

>civilization falls with us
>Implying shitskins are designed to live as part of a civilization.
M80, they get exactly what they want if civilization falls; a primitive world that they can understand.

Warning WARNING sage hide and report all shill slide psyops threads warning WARNING we are under seige by shills sliders. Warning WARNING they are here they are shillling they are sliding warning WARNING they are sliding the hillary med files TCF HRC CTR DNC DCCC wiki leaks bohemian grove guccifer moloch threads warning WARNING

Warning WARNING

And their punishment will be having to live in it, and never seeing for themselves what scientific wonders they're missing out on. It'll be hilarious.

I cant wait until the next big world war when the whites and every other light skinned races like asians finally wake up and band together to slaughter every mudslime and finally bring islam to an end.

It may not happen now but maybe hundreds of years from now when the last few lightskins realized that they've been cucked by multiculturism all those years.

Maybe my grand children will live long enough to see this happen.

t. Mohammed Khan Al-Londoni

last time I checked white people were the most friendly towards other races but the most hatefull to their own ....

Yes, there are too many brown/black people and we need to change this, but you know what? If you and your shitskinned/nigger bretheren wipe out the white man you too will soon be gone from this earth .... do you know why africa and the middle east are so densly populated at the moment, why these lands expirience such high birthrates?
Exactly, it's because the white man saves these monkeys from themselves, hunger and most diseases ....
Just immagine if the west would stop providing medicine and food for the entire african continent ...
The population would halve in the first 2 years and would continue to fall for the next few years, overpopulation of the earth would have been solved and most ethnic problems too.
The middle east is a similar story, if the west would stop providing for these shitskins their numbers would fall right from the chartpaper ...

You make it sound like all the non white nations have open borders and are tolerant of other cultures. 2/10 made me reply.

The Jews have managed pretty well as only 0.2% of the world's population, even managing to have their own nation. I'd be happy with just a single white nation on the planet, occupying what is currently North America.

Because the white man has paid much heed to the limitations and moods of nature throughout history.

Why does race matter so much to you? You are probably a racist.

t. Muhammad from Birmingham

meme magic.

>wanting to surrender our homelands to foreign invaders

Fucking faggot.

>You are on the wrong side of history
nou

>Sorry but you racists are really on the wrong side of history
Illegal immigration has nothing to do with race. Muslims are not a race. Muslims want to wipe you out.

>The tide of brown and black and yellow is not going to stop
You call people brown, black, and yellow; but have the audacity to call me a racist?

Kill yourself.

Calling people black brown and yellow isn't racist. Thinking you are superior to another race because you're a certain colour is racist. Know the difference before you fuck up like a bitch.

Yes, because that's what it all comes down to. Skin color. There are no other defining attributes between races.

That isn't all it comes down to, don't twist what I said Jamal.

Mate a year ago I was an unthinking atheist #refugeeswelcome feminist-believing cuck who wanted everything to be handed to him,and now I'm pretty much the opposite. Don't think too badly of me because I'm only 18. I think most early millennials are primed to stop this if they are just told what is bad and how to stop it. Especially when every major terrorist attack happens, like Paris. We basically have a western world of useful idiots, and as Yuri Bezmenov said, useful idiots who become disillusioned will become the greatest enemies. And to use a gay old proverb, plant many seeds and you will get a greater harvest. Maybe it will take a couple of years, or maybe it will take many years, but it will be fixed. Stuff did not go to shit overnight and likewise it will not be fixed like that.

Yeah we're losing badly atm. But look at how quickly things have turned around in only a few years. It's surprised me. Brexit, Trump, Le Pen, Pauline down under.

Not to mention that the world economy is a joke and in a very precarious position. You think 1% interest rates, negative interest rates are normal and healthy, the huge amounts of debt most countries have?

I want to fuck a girl in a hijab but they look ugly as fuck

KILL YOURSELF, JEW

Get back to us when you can do this...pic related.
In the meantime, please don't make us too mad.
When we get mad and organized, continents burn.

>There are no other defining attributes between races.
Bullshit. Get back to us when you can do this...pic related

So you actually explained there is a white genocide going on, and then you admit you're against the preservation of the cultures and people of Europe and we should allow it to crush us or be subject to wrath? You do see now why people act with self preservation in mind, although you have chosen to be a pleb and label it "racist."

>Falcon 9

I'm pretty sure they've perfected explosions.

Listen, I know sarcasm can be difficult to deduce in written form, but come the fuck on.

>I remain unconvinced by your arguments, Fatima. It seems to me that wearing our burkas at this angle will increase our blast radius.

>Do not be so quick to reject my design proposals, Frau Zahra.

oops, my bad

I like how it's WHITES against EVERYONE ELSE.

Just wait til the winter is coming. Mother earth is going to cleanse everyone who isn't white out of europe.
The degeneracy will have it's price.

There are like 5 or more different things that are threatening the world that's going to happen in our lifetimes.
Climate change can't happen soon enough.

Hey that's pretty cool. I was there yesterday.