ATTENTION Sup Forums: WEED JUNKIES - WHY?

Sup Forums, I've come up with what I think will be the theory turned fact to come out in a long while. They (the jews) are personally putting brain numbing estrogenic low sex drive lazy fat genes into pot (cannabis) (marijuana), the corporate jews running corporations such as Frito Lay, Tesca, Pizza Hut, Kroger, and convenience stores are putting genes into the pot to make the white youth of today to become the feminized, homo-friendly, faggots that they are as well as making them eat gallons of food so that they can fatten up everyday that they are high because pot can lead to addiction. It is these jews that are exploiting our youth into the sex drived degenerats of today. We need for our youth to be just as smart as yesterday's generations and progress forward instead of doing this kike bullshit. Support your children into dropping the pot and show them how they can enrich their future in the day of tomorrow.

Other urls found in this thread:

cancer.gov/about-cancer/treatment/cam/patient/cannabis-pdq
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

pot makes you lose weight. I don't smoke anymore since highschool but jesus christ man do some science or something. Read a fucking book or real studies and leave this site for a few months.

I smoke weed to ease myself from the reality i discovered on Sup Forums. Not everyone who smokes weed is a liberal.

True, I never felt more communist as when I started smoking weed. Even had the Che t shirts and everything. Thought I had all the answers and believed weed to be a red pill. It wasn't, but it did make me feel more of an interesting person.

yes that's true.
they also chemtrail when ur asleep

It's the typical kike drone shill to reply to this thread only to talk about the SUPPOSED positives of pott when they are in fact shilling for more of the people that don't know a lot about pot and only to think about smoking it because the fat asses may have seen that it "makes you LOSE weight" when in fact there are many people that get weed and crave shitty food that they will be eating. It is sincerely bad for you to be posting this on a site when so many fall into the jew look at "weed threads", "smoking threads", and of course the shitposts.

You are a Jew.

I get horny when I get high.

Very horny. Thats why people in the 70's got high and fucked.

No idea why you dont. Maybe you never tried it.

It helped you develop man. If I never smoked pot in highschool I swear I'd be a blue pilled fuck still walking around ignorant. Its not something you should need or do everyday but its great for special occasions/Deep talks with good friends on camping trips etc/and Sexxxx

JEWS OWN PIZZA HUT!?!?

holy shit man you need to disconnect your computer and go outside and socialize with human beings for a while. You need rehab from Sup Forums.

You should regard that as a problem because of how many of these people that were smoking pot were inhaling the jew of the grass into having more unwanted pregnancies. Wops and Spics are heavily filtered into smoking pot and marijuana so that they have more kids just look at all the anchor babies that we have in the USA because of the illegals that jumped the border and smoked a little bit of pot in the USA. It's the same as the Wop invasion we had of immigrants many generations ago.

OP If u do drugs + gain weight... You're the worst kind if drug user ever

How fucking D.A.R.E. you!!!!

Really though, if you think jews are putting 'genes' to male you lazy into a plant that has existed forever that's pretty funny. Sure you're not on something yourself?

Okay so by that logic whites should all be smoking pot and having sex.

Where are you going with this? You off your prescription meds?

I love Pizza Hut btw.

You shouldn't be the type of ignorant that is taking over Sup Forums right at the cusp of the end of summer. You should be looking into something that's a better hobby than ASSUMING that the jew hasn't been around for many millions of years even so far back that they were during Jesus' birth. Look into yourself and find out why you would make a stupid assumption such as jews not being around for many billions of years.

I smoke weed maybe like 4-5 times a week, and I'm still the most racist, fascist, oversensitive mother fucker alive. Marijuana is okay if used properly and don't smoke it 24/7. If you sit inside all day and just smoke weed you are scum to the earth and should be dumped in Africa where you can catch Ebola and see if the weed makes the pain go away (Pro-Tip: It won't)

The "The world is so accepting man and we just need to love each other" are the ones who have fallen under the "Weed makes everyone peaceful meme", which they take seriously. Fucking disgraceful, In my opinion Marijuana encourages creativity and can sprout new ideas. But if your one of those "Accept the peace mannn" marijuana niggers I don't want you in my sight.

Did you forget that they are brain numbing and only make them want to mate with the separate race such as NIGGERS, WOPS, SPICS, and EUROTRASH?

this is a new kind of autism. it MUST be.

Criminals own the weed here, so its good stuff

what a shartpost

Oh duck off you stupid conspiracy tardy, weed has been in use for thousands of years, I used weed to deal with depression induced by shifty malaria drugs given to me in the military.

Tell you what weed has given me insights into myself more than anything else, I learned what I liked and what I disliked, learned about deeply routed problems that had been buried.

Go and cry about on reddit you boring fuck heed.

Smoking marijuana and using psilocybin should be limited to the campfire for experiencing natural beauty as they are a natural form of sensory enhancement.
Using marijuana or psychedelic plants in an urban environment is wrong.

That is a lot of what the problem is is that we have too many criminals taking advantage of us by selling their illegal pot in countries of many regions. It's a shame that a plant like this hasn't been taken out of circulation and killed every plant and its worth, but the criminals have been working hard at taking advantage of people.

>Oh duck off

You scared mom's gonna catch you on Sup Forums and turn off your IP? Get off the internet, degeneratie.

>You scared mom's gonna catch you on Sup Forums and turn off your IP? Get off the internet, degeneratie.

What is auto correct?

Drink bleach faggot

Can't even come up with a real insult, lefty. I already called faggots a faggot a while back.

Go cry to mom and your Jewish family.

I smoke pot and would never.

You fail to realize people are just brain dead and do that without pot.

Pots not gonna magically make you want black or brown pussy. People do that on their own.

Same with lazy stoners and successful stoners. The lazy ones were probably gonna be vidya game neets anyway with or without pot and the successful ones always wanted to make something of themselves and didnt let pot make them lazy or fail to meet their goals.

>being this high

It takes a Pot head to come up with this

I'm fairly sure genetic material doesn't survive being set on fire .

Holy fuck she is cute

What do you think the opioids are for that burn off in the marijuana?? They are then inhaled and taken through the chest through the stomach (where the fat opioids from the pot are set aside to burn in the stomach cavity), then through to the lungs where they kill your lungs and deprive you of oxygen so you can cough which is the jew secretly trying to injur you so you have to go to the hospital and pay hospital bills up the ass because how much they are. Don't post ignorate comments again otherwise I will have to report your dumb ass.

Confirmed troll. Opiods are not genes

I'm going to retract that last statement because I think regardless of your ignorant beliefs, you should still have people be able to deny you of your beliefs because of how dumb they are.

Opiods are not genes, but they are what encases the pot smoke jew in your system.

>Opiods are not genes, but they are what encases the pot smoke jew in your system.

Like I said, 4/10 bait

>pot makes you lose weight

Yeah because cancer and aids patients smoke the stuff to lose weight dipshit.

Pot gives people the munchies thus eating more then they'd want equals the opposite of losing weight.

Exactly. How am I supposed to sleep at night sober when I know there are hundreds of thousands of Muslim rapists running around my once beautiful Europe?

Except the part where THC and various CBD's makes your system burn off massive amounts of sugars and fats, which is why you get the munchies in the first place.

Your endo-cannabinoid system would do the same thing, if you didn't destroy it with the filth you eat and the way you think.

All in all, educate yourself before you talk shit about the cure for every fucking problem you have.

Thank you, fucking scholarly user

How can people be so blind to what the Jewish men are doing? It is sincerely making me weep because of how dumb so many of you simple minded slaves to pot can say and think. You people are the trash of society and should never think of trying to encase a thought of your Jewish shilling ways because you are physically hurting people in the world with your lies. Please stop trying to sway the young minds of smoking pot because it is turning everyone into degenerates now that the Jewish Democrats are filling young minds with all these lies. Do you know how many crimes have been caused because of pot? Do you know how many people have died due to pot?

I applaud the user that knows what he's talking about because your ignorant words are not ruining everyone that is smart enough to look through your shilling ways.

I smoke weed so i wont kill my neighbors.

DUDE

>Do you know how many crimes have been caused because of pot?

I can tell you if you tell me how many civilians has lost their lives, business', incomes, family and so much more because of prosecution that often is harder than what gets given to a murderer.

>Do you know how many people have died due to pot?
zero on medical record anywhere in the known universe, but many have probably died while having it in the system. This can be because it is traceable 3-4 after ingestion, in some cases even after second hand smoking. Usually, again, because of a shit diet.
Compare the 0 in global medical history with the millions of people who die every year because of alcohol, tobacco, refined foods, shitty environments, lack of good nutrition etc. etc.

I will expect you to start posting sources on your claims, considering i can literally find official records from the WHO and The Institute of Cancer Research that acknowledge that components of cannabis are cancer killing. You know what, fuck it. Have it you fucking goblin

>cancer.gov/about-cancer/treatment/cam/patient/cannabis-pdq

Either that or you're schizophrenic.

>They (the jews) are personally putting brain numbing estrogenic low sex drive lazy fat genes into pot (cannabis) (marijuana),

No, no they are not.
I know people that do genetic testing of cannabis.

I understand this is Sup Forums and all, but this is one of the dumbest threads I've seen in a long time, and I occasionally browse Sup Forums.
The Jews have nothing more to do with cannabis than any other people.

qt

Man up and sleep you bitch. If you are so worried about the gree--shitskin hordes, go out and purge the xeno.

>I can tell you if you tell me how many civilians has lost their lives, business', incomes, family and so much more because of prosecution that often is harder than what gets given to a murderer.
Stop it.

OP is on point, weed will only dull your spirit. it may seem easy to dismiss and that you can "handle it",
>Oh but i know a guy who's a surgeon and smokes
no you don't, it's possible to accomplish things DESPITE your usage of a retardation inducing drug, not because of it.

after you are clean several months, you will notice how clear your mind is. Similar to a cigarette smoker may notice an increased sensitivity to smells and tastes.