How did Vincent not hear him walk in, open a cabinet, take a pop tart, and put it into the toaster...

How did Vincent not hear him walk in, open a cabinet, take a pop tart, and put it into the toaster? He was about 6 feet away behind a thin wooden door.

Maybe he was shitting loudly and furiously

It was a good book.

Shitty thin doors shitty apartment building

it's loud and he was reading a book. Not worth a thread

Taking the bait, fine.

He thought it was Marcellus Wallace coming back, but ofcourse he was interrupted by Butch hitting him with a car.

Tarantino pls, you're a hack. He would've heard the pop tarts being put into the toaster

Marcellus wasn't with him, he just ran into butch by coincidence

Not true. Marcellus was carrying two cups of coffee, waiting with Vincent at Butch's place to see if he'd show up. He had to go with him since Jules dropped out, and Vincent is just a bad hitman and needs a partner.

>Vincent is s bad hitman
Source?

>millionaire boss Marcellus was just randomly walking down the street in a shitty neighborhood with two cups of coffee

You really think Marcellus would be the one to go get coffee and not Vincent? Marcellus is the boss

I don't remember the sequence of events. Was this before or after he was on drugs?

>marcellus doing bitch errands instead of vincent

He got killed by the guy he was staking out, he accidentally shot an informer causing a huge ordeal, he allowed the bosses girl to almost die

He's a druggie fuckup just like his brother

holy shit yeah. is marcellus his godfather or something? because vince has to be a charity case. he fucking sends him to europe for most of the year just to keep him out of his hair

>millionaire boss can't hide another hitman to accompany Vincent
What happened to the 'hard pipe hitting niggers' he talked about?

Loyalty goes a long way

>tfw no Vega Bros movie ever

Mr.Blonde wasn't a junkie though and his only mistake was on part of Wiseguy Eddie and his father not digging into Mr.Orange's background more to figure out it was bullshit.

Marcellus still liked to get his hands dirty when it came to people who wronged him.

Okay maybe he wasn't a junkie (although he could be) he's certainly a psychopath.

Killing random civilians, killing the cop instead of using him as a hostage, and generally sowing discord among the group counts him as an unreliable fuck up.

The gun going off and killing Marvin was a supernatural occurrence to right the wrong that Marvin committed against Marcellus (who is a demon)

Everyone who wronged Marcellus in the movie is killed eventually. Butch going back to save him righted the wrong.

I won't disagree on that but the guy was in prison and we can only infer the events of the robbery from multiple unreliable sources. They would all be going to prison for s very long time if someone did trip the alarm and I can't say he was right in going on a massacre but I can concede taking the person down was a fair point.

Would you trust a crackhead to get your doughnuts?

Did butch key Vincent's car?

>Was this before or after he was on drugs?

Obviously after considering the fact the he does in this scene

Kek, I hope so

Thew real question is, if they were hoping maybe he'd come back, why would Vincent leave his gun out?

Because he's a bad Hitman. A shitman if you will.

Maybe it was Marcellus' gun.

Just admit you fucked up Quentin

If I was Marcellus Wallace I would

>he allowed the bosses girl to almost die
I wouldn't 100% blame him on that, she was a sneaky bitch who went through his shit and decided she could just take his drugs without even wondering if it was coke or heroin

It was a slab style door (wood grain veneer) which means it is much more sound deadening than modern interior doors.

Wallace thought Vincent would do the capping

Nerd

Did you watch the movie?

No