The best player of the most competitive japanese e-sport is SOUTH KOREAN

the best player of the most competitive japanese e-sport is SOUTH KOREAN.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 74K)

that is a cool type of japanese, is it like chinese?

ping pong sayonara

Vidya for kids, fag

never seen that whack ass flag of yours nigga get outta my dick bitch

Nothing really new or surprising.

Also fuck SFV.

Attached: Core-A-JDCR-Saint.jpg (750x400, 78K)

execution of moves is way stricter than jive's. also i can't learn that fucking "korean wavedash" ffs it's just insane. i do believe this game has less guessing bullshit and more fundamentals work than jive, but i'm too much of a scrub to play the better game.

this is why sf is more popular. scrubs are a majority, like me.

>Sup Forums

>this is why sf is more popular. scrubs are a majority, like me.
I think that it's just that popularity breeds more popularity.
I could still see myself playing it occasionally, if not for it's technical issues. Online has been trash for PS4 since AE came out. I have it for PC, but I'm a linux-fag, and I don't want to boot into windows just to play it. And I don't have the right hardware for proper VM gaming setup.
And Capcom would rather make the n'th chun-li costume than fix the online.

Attached: 9pk60s2l80o01.png (593x476, 417K)

my issue with it is the enourmous amounts of guessing needed to reap wins online. shit looks like rock-paper-scissors: the videogame

Yeah, couple that with dying from 3 extremely easy to land and execute combos and you got yourself a game worse than MKX.

More on on topic
Why are asians so fucking good at fighting games? Tireless grinding as a part of their culture?

small dick=big brain

and you know the opposite is also true

>shit looks like rock-paper-scissors: the videogame
that's fighting games
that's the whole point of SF

Attached: 1517136151455.jpg (604x674, 93K)

so, there is some people that can guess correctly far more often than the others?

> e-sport
Yeah, right.

they're not randomly guessing, they're considering the match up and situation and making an educated guess based on that, that's why you always hear commentators saying things like "it was a 50/50", the japanese even have a word for it, "yomi"

Problem with SFV is that you only get to choose from, like 2.5 viable, rigidly concrete options. The game feels overly restrictive about telling you what works and what doesn't.
In a, say, anime airdasher you'll have to think about punishing a blocked dp, because you could get recked with one of many follow-up aerial attacks.
In a more "free-flowing" game when you read your opponent, you actually read him, you don't just get lucky.
But it's okay. Having to chose from 2-3 options is okay. Unless, like I said, you die from only 3 wrong choices in a round. There's no yomi there - look at Daigo, who can win bo10, but can't win bo3.

Also my armchair opinion can be discarded since I dropped the game when I only got to ~5000 points about a year ago. Once every 2 months I would come out of hibernation to try to learn a new main, but I'd quit 3 days after.

Yomi just means reading, lol. It's the same thing when people say gay stuff like "he's reading his opponent" in English.

they look the same so no difference
also sfv it's overrated and bored like a fuck

Attached: 1505619037643.gif (86x132, 24K)

They don't look the same to people who like them at all.
To each his own, I guess, since all FPS's look the same to me. I'm not even shittalking, they honestly do.

i think he meant koreans and japanese look the same

Oh.

Attached: baka6.png (552x435, 135K)