How does South Park compare with Rick and Morty?

How does South Park compare with Rick and Morty?

better than

Actual people watch SP?

South Park used to be good but the last several seasons have been tryhard and exhausting. It was a show that rode the "Lol so offensive!" which worked until YouTube and everyone could create whatever content they wanted and "offensive TV" no longer had a standard that could be passed. The show basically turned to shit when they killed Chef.

The best thing South Park ever did was go all-in early in their popularity and release a movie at their peak, instead of decades later with Simpsons.

I don't know how it compares because I don't give a shit.

Superior if watching in the 90s.

If watching either of them in the current year you should probably just neck yourself.

Its better, but it strayed too far away from what made it popular before.

Watched one episode of South Park.

It was unfunny trash, why do you have so such shit taste

Last season was shit. Hope they don't make the same mistake again.

better except last season

It was 10x better than R&M when it started. Now they focus waaaaaay too much on political and pop culture shit. The episodes from just a couple seasons ago are already completely dated because of it
>Snooki
>Bill Belicheck
>Carlos Mencia
While episodes from seasons 1-3 are just as good for the most part. Also I fucking hate this season long continuity shit.

Not wayyyy better than Rick and Morty my man. The top R&M episodes are close or even to the best South Park episodes my faggot.

South park is better considering R&M is reddits show.

helo based redditbro

last season was on par with the worst of family guy. that's how bad its gotten

sexual harassment panda was the best toonkino ever produced.

It doesn't. South Park is (was) a revolutionary piece of social commentary that pushed the boundaries of what was acceptable on network television. Rick and Morty is 'haha fart jokes and ironic nihilism is kewl'.

I've always wondered what the fuck that even means. Not saying I care about R&M (Roiland's humor can go fuck itself) but the fuck is a "reddit" show?

I meant more in the context of when it came out. It was huge and there wasn't anything else like it. There's more offensive and creative shit than Rick and Morty on fucking Newgrounds.

>was

Not sure what it qualifies as now.

Wrong. Nothing Reddit and Morty has done even approaches Underpants Gnomes or Imaginationland.

Imaginationland was the beginning of zombie southpark, kys my man

Imaginationland sucked

which episode?
obviously they're not all great, idiot. They've definitely had their fair share of terrible episodes over the year

just accept that he is better than you because he hates something you enjoy which means you are mentally inferior.

I'm sorry I think you're just a tasteless nigger.