>do you think the world would've been a better place if Germany won WW1

Germany
YEs

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hIvRkjOd1f8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>ARYANS winning anything
> Good.

There will be no succour for your wretched people or your unending crimes against the people of EUROPE.

ARYANDIED SOON.

The Allies didn't go far enough after WWII, they should have completely split Germany into smaller states and destroyed the idea of German nationalism early, rather than encourage it with the Versailles treaty.

Yes. I wish we hadn't have gotten involved.

Fucking Churchill started flying our flags on British ships to fool the Germans and eventually the Germans started shooting at ships with American flags.

Then Germans pulled that Zimmerman Telegram bullshit with Mexico which twisted our arm to enter the war against them.

I'm ambivalent about preferring who would have won but I know that if we hadn't have gotten involved that the Treaty of Versailles wouldn't have raped Germany so hard, Weimar Republic wouldn't have gone haywire so fast with insane inflation, and Hitler never would have come to power.

I like the Brits but learning about Churchill's trickery during WW1 flying our flag made me pretty salty about the whole deal.

Foolish colonials. You still have not figured out that you exist only to serve us, supplicant worms.

wasn't it a muslim that killed Franz Ferdinand?

def not Hans, sorry, we needed that extra territory from Bulgaria and Turkey and you wouldn't give it to us.

No.

Not if the German ancestors were all niggers like Dice are telling me with the Battlefield One alpha.

Sidenote - notice how the Turkroach forces in the beta have had no niggers foisted on them.

Swedish-led Dice obviously think they don't need "enriching".

WW1: yes
WW2: no

It didn't work out well for you in the end. Because of that Churchill faggot you lost the empire.

Yes. We have 'lost' our 'empire'. Do you think that English hegemony would be so foolish as to throw away its rightful yoke upon the world?

We will keep sending our cultural infiltrators to your television screens and you gobbling, clapping mongoloids will lap it up.

You belong to us - your independence is a lie.

>Hyperinflation
>1920s
>Rise of the Nazis
>1933

It was the Great Depression that caused economic trouble, due to Weimar funding the good times on debt.

Hyperinflation was solved by the time the Nazis were in power.

Also

Britain
In hindsight, yes the world would probably be better - but Britain would no longer be the top European power, and the Yanks would still become a superpower.

This.
Remember Kolubara, faggots.

If it was a quick and easy victory, I guess. Otherwise, no. The French, British and Russian empires would have collapsed anyway, and the US would still overtake Europe.

I realise that being a German you like to believe with Europe under Aryan control you would have been able to overcome America, but you've already showed us what you're capable of with the EU, and I'm not impressed.

I think yes. German Empire was the most prosperous worker-friendly nation in Europe. You look at the photos, you see a country from the tales.

>germany
>won ww1

okey I get it, ww2 was in reach to win, but ww1? yeah verdun didn't fell so easly, didn't it? blitzkrieg btfo = germans btfo.

>Serb
>Muslim

What the fuck are you on about, Polen. Germany was much closer to victory in WW1 than WW2.

If Germany won WW2 it would be a better place.

Kuwabara?

No they weren't. WW1 Germany occupied the North Eastern corner of France, most of Belgium, the Baltics and some of Ukraine.

They got far further into Russia in WW2 as well as cowing all of Europe except Britain and the USSR to cooperation, or outright subservience.

Sounds like hogwash typical of non-Whites.

Israel
Actually, it could be. Maybe world war two didn't start and we wouldn't be stuck in the desert now.

Sweden
Yes

28% of your army were niggers according to dice. So no the world would have been shit

>if Germany won WW1
>WW1
Yes, Europe would deffinately be a better place

>Muh territorial gains

That's not what war is about, Charlie. Russia collapsed in WW1. The Soviet Union was not even close. Guderian fags like to pretend the war would be over if Hitler ignored Kiev and pushed on to Moscow, but in fact all it would lead to is the bulk of the German army being surrounded and destroyed in the winter of 1941.

If Germany broke the western front in at any point from 1915 onwards, the war would be over. No matter how many Soviet cities it took, the war would keep going.

If anyone one a WW it would be good in the long run, globalization is the path to singularity. However it's far better to appreciate culture and history and retaining diversity in blood and ethnicity does not mean we can't unify.

youtube.com/watch?v=hIvRkjOd1f8

Don't you like being next to your "holy" city?

Yes

world would be a better place without ww1

>do you think the world would've been a better place if Germany won WW1
You might as well ask a feminist if she deserves equal pay

I'm not saying I think a victory was possible in WW2, but by all accounts they were closer then than in WW1.

And territorial gains is a pretty good measure of war success, else what is the purpose of a war of conquest.

And the closest the Germans ever got to victory in WW1 was the Michael Offensive, which didn't achieve any major strategic successes and completely depleted the last German reserves of morale.

Not to mention the British blockade which was starving German civilians and soldiers, the fact that even French production outstripped the German by the end of the war, the slow German adoption of new technologies and the fact that when the Ottomans and the Austrians surrendered, the Allies had a clear route from the Balkans into Germany - and Germany had no troops to defend their southern border.

what about the Thessalonian front being opened
wasn't that too much strain on germany since their allies were more or less shit

Yes... The world would have been fucking awesome if Germany won WW1. Also I love WW1 history - the people and personalities were fucking awesome.

>One problem
Germany had no real solid plan on what Europe would have looked like if they would have actually won.

But even that said - If Germany would have won I kind of doubt the Soviet Union would have formed. Russia would be broken up into different states.

WW2 wouldnt have happened as we know it... Maybe there would have been some sort of war in the 50s or 60s - But I think it would have been between Japan and what we know as the Allies.

I doubt that Islam would have taken any hold in Europe because there would still be strong colonial rule over the middle east.... There would be nothing to fund those stupid empires.

Yes... The would wold have been better if Germany won WW1 hands down.

Germany should get back to its pre WW2 roots and fucking take shit over again.

Vous n'aurez pas l'Alsace et la Lorraine..
Et malgré vous.. nous resterons Français..

but russia dropped out of the war before the end
how does germany winning stop the soviet union from forming?

No because Germans were all black in WW1. Battlefield told me that

Suppose in theory, after a victory on the Western Front (impossible), Germany could have then turned its army against the "Soviet Union" (shorn of Ukraine and the Baltics as per the Treaty of Brest-Litovsk). If membership of the Freikorps and German volunteers' willingness to fight communists in Poland, Russia and the Baltics are anything to go by, there would have been willingness to do that amongst the soldiers.

We were supposed to be as brothers, Russia. If only time could be turned back.

Poland
No
We gained independence after ~123 years of partitions. Why would we want Germany to win WWI? True, our freedom did not last too long but it wouldn't take place if Germany would won.

t. moron

lel, you know nothing

There were German plans to create a Polish state, which was practically a vassal of Germany, and wouldn't include Polish areas of Prussia.

If Germany won WW1, would Absolute Monarchies still be widespread today? I kinda like the idea of modern society with the decorum of nobility.

and what about the front near Thessaloniki
sure they had some french and italian aid in form of some ammo and cannons
but the men fighting were greek and serbs mostly

no. willhelm was a fucking idiot

The Western front may have been won if Belgium would have given Germany an easy pass through, and Germany was more aggressive in taking Paris when they were close. Once the trenches were formed tho it was a stalemate forever basically.

I mention that here: Though that front didn't put much pressure on Austria-Hungary, after its defeat on the Italian front, and subsequent seeking of an armistice (whose terms allowed Allied passage), there would be no resistance to the Allies marching into Southern Germany.

Thus, the Germans sought an armistice after the failure of Michael, and the surrender of their Allies (caused by success of the Italians against Austria, and Britain against the Ottomans).

no because then we wouldn't get Hitler.

ww2 should have been won.

If you've ever read Harry Turtledove's Timeline 191 series, it deals with this. Or rather, it deals with an alternate history in which Lee succesfully shit over the Union in the Civil War, and finally convinced Britain and France to force America to accept Confederate independence. In turn, after America loses a second time during the 1880's to the Confederates and Britain, Bismarck sees a great opportunity to make a new ally. The US becomes close to Germany, reformatting our military and bureaucracy along German lines, and finally joining the Central Powers in time for WWI to break out. Eventually this causes the Central Powers to win, partially since Britain has to divert troops in a failed bid to halt an American invasion of Canada, and establishment of a puppet Republic of Quebec. Finally this results in the French mutinies being even worse, the Easter Uprising being a massive success (thanks to American intervention partially), and the Entente being forced into armistice. Turtledove does a great job of fairly portraying both sides in the POV characters, so it's not too "America fuck yeah" at all. In fact there's one section where American occupational troops beat the shit out of a Canadian POW for singing "God Save the King", played with great sympathy for the Canadians.

If Belgium had capitulated then there wouldn't have been a world war at all.

But that was never going to happen, to do so would have turned Belgium into a German puppet, and the mass economic disruption caused by German passage, plus the rape and pillage that almost certainly would have occurred would not have been able to be justified by the Belgian Government.

No.

Scheisse for the Kaiser.

t.Ahmed Al Xianzhou