Mfw a tourist realises that they're on the wrong bus

>mfw a tourist realises that they're on the wrong bus.
learn to read you damn retards.

Attached: 1407119379594.png (724x611, 129K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Languages_of_Malta
maltatoday.com.mt/news/court_and_police/85330/man_handed_jail_term_for_groping_and_biting_woman_on_a_bus
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

dubs

>tourists walking on the bike lane
Theres a fucking picture of a bike on the ground for a reason

Attached: 1487982551786.jpg (480x534, 18K)

What's the point of learning Arabic?

To be able to properly speak to you.

>The vast majority of people preferred English as their choice of reading, with English being preferred by 61.13% of the population for books and 70.89% for magazines. Only 35.75% of the Maltese population preferred to read books in Maltese, and 22.65% of them preferred it for magazines.

Why is this? Is it an ugly language?

We have no pride in anything anymore, and we're retarded. Can you give me the source?

مالطا ي مطفوقتي جزيرة جميلة جدا

Parle français

Attached: 1521626947402.png (194x288, 86K)

Actually when I was in the London tube a muslim lad told me I was on the wrong train. Fuckint wh*Te brits, why are the so racist against meds?

My answer will always be "no".

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Languages_of_Malta
but it doesn't have a citation so idk

Learn how to read.

While the numbers may not be accurate, Us preferring to read in English is no lie.

Don’t need to when the arab brotherhood keep an eye on each other?

BTFO

Ah, but what if no arab was on the train?

>tourist asks for directions
>pretend I didn't hear anything

Attached: 1492278326515.png (480x480, 7K)

الموت لامريكا

Attached: Blushing-again-toradora-34672276-500-281.jpg (500x281, 34K)

>tourists asks for directions
>it turns out i was hallucinating because no tourist would ever visit my rural shithole town

Attached: 1475796.jpg (602x594, 71K)

Whoa Malta has buses? Who woulda thunk

whens the last time you've been out of your shitshack?

Crazy right?

Have seen anyone irl that isnt american?

the first time i went to a second world country i was completely surprised that you could just walk on the bike lane. if you did that here atleast 10 dutch people would try to rip your head off

Attached: Thumps up.jpg (455x337, 17K)

I swear they follow me everywhere just to say that I speak Arabic. Damn nafris.

Thats why refugees are welcome

Fuck wh*T*Ds

my sister was on vacation in Malta, she said the black people on the buses behave absolutely disgusting
dunno how you did it Malta but she's now more racist than me

Attached: mom.webm (338x600, 507K)

Even their smelly presence is enough to make you a full blown racist. I had the misfortune to sit behind some of them in several occasions.

10 minutes ago
i can't say i have. although my buddy who works the cashier at the headshop said he heard some foreign people speaking a language that could be french. no idea what the french would be doing here though, this is no place for a fancy Parisian

varg said the same thing about cyprus, the shitskins kept on catcalling and harassing his wonderful mother for being a noble nordic woman.

>tourist ask for directions
>tell him to go to the place that is actually the most dangerous part of my city

Attached: sticker,375x360-bg,ffffff.u2.png (324x322, 36K)

>tourist ask for directions
>point towards where their country is

Thats why I never take a bus when traveling in a foreign cunt. Just metros will serve just as well

>chink tourist asked for directions
>didn't know what the hell he talked about but he kept pointing to some place
>I just said "yes" to make him quite then ran away from there

Attached: 1500646033427.jpg (645x690, 85K)

We recently had a case of a Somalian groping and biting a Maltese woman on the bus. Lovely people.
maltatoday.com.mt/news/court_and_police/85330/man_handed_jail_term_for_groping_and_biting_woman_on_a_bus

kek

Where do they come mostly from?
Do Malta have a lot of migrants?

We don't have metros, so it's either the bus or taxis/cabs. Why is it so hard to just read the bus stops or ask for help at the terminus, that's what confuses me.

The majority of blacks are Somalians and Eriteran. And yes, we have quite the numbers.

Damn, must be a very small town

i live next to a state that took in a shit ton of somolian refugees, from what i've gathered if you took all the bad traits of an african and took all the bad traits of a muslim you would get yourself a somolian. what makes them the way they are?

Poorly educated, or maybe it's just their cultures.

Attached: FB_IMG_1521906020735.jpg (960x720, 82K)

good post

Attached: 1519903425162s.jpg (250x223, 17K)

God only knows, but unfortunately we have to endure them. They are a big pain in the ass here.

yea there was a case when a pack of somolian attacked a group of white women who were running together. they didn't rob them like an african american would do, they just beat the shit out of them for no reason whatsoever. to me it seems like they're trying to assert their dominance

┃||3=(●・∋・)=εl||...........||.... ||川●,_||.....||

I wish I could understand the mind of a Somalian.

cool

>I wish I could understand the mind of a Somalian.
i share that feeling. i don't want to be hateful of other races but some just make it impossible to find any good in them and it would be better if they all disappeared. does that make me a racist Sup Forumstard?

Attached: 1491243838590.png (741x609, 27K)

Wanting a bunch of savages to disappear is common sense in my eyes.

Where do you draw the line though? Wans't that the same logic Hitler used for justification of the holocaust? When does one become a Sup Forumstard or a bigot

I'm already considered to be a xenophobe so. But honestly, how many more crimes should they commit until one must take action
in the interest of the locals? If they don't want to behave, the solution I can think of is deportation.

well atleast malta still has a chance
the USA has already been flooded with millions of undesirable, untalented and violent Hispanics who are technically "Americans" just because they were born here.

>well atleast malta still has a chance
You're more hopeful than I am.

Malta when are you going to be part of our Empire again?

Malta has it's own identity and you are far more traditionalist compared to your European counterparts. It took until 2017 for you guys to let fags marry.

Heh, what empire?

Current government really went full blown sjw. Soon we will be able to mark our gender as an X on our passport.
Of course, some of this stuff wasn't mentioned during the electoral campaign.

I like Malta now

destroyed

Attached: quarter pounder.jpg (811x811, 85K)