What do you think they where all thinking from 1944 onwards?

What do you think they where all thinking from 1944 onwards?
The poor souls.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bede
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I hope my grandkids grow up to spend their entire lives posting politics on an anime website

They mist have been scared ass hell.

Why are people so fucking horrible to each other?

#YOLO

Nazi Germany should have won WW2 2bh. Now we have Leftist totalitarianism.

Try to conquer Europe and not pursue the atom bomb which their people could have easily deduced from their own previous scientific work.
>muh perfect race muh perfect race muh perfect race muh perfect race muh perfect race

/Thread

If the Nazis had won we'd still have leftist totalitarianism, just a different variety of it.

Nice quads you fucking mouthbreather

This was their fate.
The fate of ALL ARYANS.

The WHIRRING BLADES OF THE BLOOD REFINERY.

Or worse - THE ARYAN DEATH CAMPS.

There is literally nothing wrong with totalitarianism.

Cause this is the shadow world.

See everyone? The ARYAN wishes only to place all of Europe underneath its twisted yoke - to destroy all forms of free thought and liberty.

Verily - the ARYAN is the greatest threat to Western Civilisation and EUROPA in general.

THEY MUST BE SMASHED.

Is that Heinrich fucking Severloh? Sieg Heil the hero of Normandy.

That said, well, they probably hoped they could somehow pull through. Figured, if my own great-grandfather is at all representative, that in a world in which their people's own kin would so gleefully murder them out of greed and jealousy, there was not too much point holding back. Wished that it would be worth it.

And ultimately - consider: The Germans yet live. They reached their goal. We are still alive. And if I will have any way to give it my input, it will remain that way. This they have reached in their martyrdom: That we won't forget.

Your meme is as shit as the autistic Turk who made the eternal anglo one.

"Poor Souls"

Their souls were indeed doomed when we placed them in SOUL EXTRACTION DEVICE #4 and rinsed them of their vital essence for all of eternity.

They belong to us now.

>Beady Anglo
>Meme

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bede

"It does not matter if majority of concentration camp prisoners died of hunger, disease and exposure. If hundreds of thousands died it is still genocidal war crime." How many german pows died in Eisenhower's camps after battles had ended in western front? Hundreds of thousands? Should americans be held accountable for deliberate genocidal murder of hundreds of thousands with the intentional aim to make Germany easier to occupy?

Bede was the first ANGLO to suffer at the hands of the ARYAN Viking raiders.

We are 'Bede's Anglos', over time it was corrupted to 'BEADY ANGLO'. We will correct the errors of the past and erase the ARYAN.

FOR BEDE!

Haha, one day all the races the eternal anglo have wronged will invade and utterly crush the anglo.

Indians, Aryans, Africans, Japanese, Aborigines, Native Americans, Franks, Latins and many others.

And get the fuck out our nation you dirty anglo cuck