Anita is not happy about overwatches female characters

The most diverse characters in terms of sex, race, body type WHATEVER in a multiplayer game but Anita is NOT HAPPY

youtube.com/watch?v=qbqRtp5ZUGE

Blizzard literally cucked themselves to do this but they are still gonna get shit on by the game (((journalism))) media

She is so fucking boring.
Not even fun to troll her anymore.

>2016
>giving Anita Sarkeesian attention

She's never faking happy about any female characters in games except when they're whales.

>Anita is NOT HAPPY

If she found nothing wrong with it she'd have nothing to do and have to get a real job

>>>/8gag/

These threads are created by her people. They've always been.

Hence why modern feminism actually exists.

I'm not going to watch the video.

Is she unhappy because the characters are sexually attractive?

What can I say? It's hard to animate a tub of lard and make people think its an actual character.

Good luck trying to sell a video game with fat women protagonists

Watched the ending and she's was more or less happy with new Overwatch characters actually..

How is she not Jewish? look at that nose.

The Indian chatacter has a POO IN LOO emote.

implaying they woudln't bitch about it

This breaks the new enforced laws of youtube. I am tirggereded.

Armenians are Crypto-Jews

>indian using the toilet

unrealistic game desu

>votes and comments disabled

Huh.

She should get her youtube money taken away. It's probably a good idea to report her.

>not the shopped version
gay

But she looks like the average Brit?

How many female characters stemmed from complaints because I really only jerk off to Mei these days.

Dont you dare click that link or repost this, Sup Forums

Dont give her a single fucking view

>shits on Overwatch female characters
>says they are all slender

>completely fucking ignores Zarya and Mei

But she literally praised it as the most progressive portrayal of women in video games ever. Did we watch the same video?

Well I'm so happy she approves and the game has the Anita Saarkesian stamp of commie feminist fuckwit approval, I'll run down to the shop and buy it straight away!

Reminder: Anita wasn't even into games until she found out how many shekels she could get from talking about them. Now she considers herself an authority?

they arent ugly enough HAHAH she fucking made a black thin shorthaired character in SWTOR

Well she would be Anita Sarkeesian if she wasn't an obnoxious god damn moron.

I thought everyone stopped caring about her like a year ago.

Roaches should have finished the job.

wouldn't*

I just finished it and I want to use some magic to give her boils all over some cancer as well.

>ratings disabled
>comments disabled

I cant have this discussion anymore.

Go ahead anita and take money from stupid people its the american dream

>thumbs down not allowed
>comments shut down

Toppest of top keks

>Mei and Zarya
>Chinese ice queen nerd who snipes the trade deals out of her enemy's head and as defense class, builds walls
>Russian stronk traditional family woman, also support class for added obvious

>D.Va and Widowmaker
>Korean qt Starcraft nerd as evidenced by constant winky face and internet acronyms
>From France With Love, the wallhacking romantic sniper

>Pharrah and Ana
>Egyptian Judge Dredd with a flightsuit, rocket launcher and a cunt
>Alchemist sniper who's in a permanent state of nostalgia, also mother of Pharrah
>not a shred of Islam anywhere to be seen

>Mercy and Symmetra
>German blonde valkyrie
>sophisticated poo in loo with TP as an ultimate

Blizzard actually did rather well, considering the pressure from SJWs.

Beat me to it.

She's just pissed off because they didn't make them look like lumberjacks like she does to herself.

Makes sense, nobody should really be surprised by this. What you have to understand is that SJW's like her are NEVER satisfied and will always demand more. Now they make a living from this you won't hear the end of their endless complaints.

>'You have 50/50 gender equality? Good, but now we need racial diversity!'
>'You have racial diversity? Good, but now we need LGBT characters!'
>'You have LGBT character? Good, but now we need body diversity!'
etc. etc.

No Fat Chicks.

No one fucking cares what she thinks, they just don't want her to call them sexist.

yea besides it's faggoty milo threads now days

I mean, she's got a point. A retarded point but a point.

nice one shill

>women may have bullied you relentlessly in school for your hobby, but it's theirs now, even if they don't want it

And they still don't play games. Trannies don't count.

>gets to the LoL characters
>"look at all these sexy women!!!"
>"also yeah there's like other shapes and yordles but LOOK AT THESE SEXY WOMEN THERES TOO MANY!!!"

She went full retard.

is she a lesbian by now? editing and researching all those hot women must have changed her.

STOP. Let her fade to irrelevance.

>Linking to her video directly
>1 post by this ID

>League of Faggots
This is a site for men, user.

She ignored thick mei and muscular zayra

>other shapes and yordles

Yordles is the Australian term for buttocks and upper thighs.

Is she wearing a buttplug in this one?

This is what Blizzard gets for pandering to SJWs, you cannot win with these people so you might as well do whatever the fuck you want.

When I pick a character in overwatch, i pick them for what they do.

mccree, 76, genji, reaper and hanzo basically all have the same body type

ALSO ALL THE CHARACTERS SHE PICKED HAVE 200 HP OR LESS SO YEAH THEY SHOULD BE SMALLER THAN ROADHOGS FAT ASS

These are threads to help push her controversy.
Sage if you must discuss with >1 post by this ID

>when I play tf2 with blizzards asses and titties $60 dlc, I pick with my subconscious
>also all the characters have some stupid stat that has nothing to do with how the character looks

what an amazing criticism

she wants fat overweight obese female video game characters because there aren't enough apparently

Semi-relevant, but I remember Matpat comparing TF2 and Overwatch a while ago. If you don't know who Matpat is, that's natural. He's some literally who e-celeb who's popular on youtube.

I'll get right to the point though. One of his arguments was that TF2 sucked because, and I quote, "there are too many evil cis white men".

Anita liked and retweeted that video for sure.

>size has nothing to do with hp
lol

Cunt is running out of money
>let's shit out another pointless commentary watching """gamers""" sperg out

When wil you people learn to get over it and ignore this cunt completely
>no views/visits etc. - no money for (((insert name here)))

She has to cut ties with The Crash Override Network or lose all credibillity.

Tits or gtfo anita

>shit on dota 2
>completely ignore broodmother
I have stopped playing dota years ago and I still know that character exists.

Same with lol, there is a female sandcrawler beast
And a female caster bird
And the hawaiin muscular tentacle lady
And all the blue midgets

Anita talking out of her ass, as usual

The takeaway here is that anita has stopped arguing against computergames but started going against nature itself.
>wah dried up old hags are important and useful
Yeah, as granny.
Meanwhile mustachoid solid snake has higher value.
Genetically women over 35 are undesireable except for stuff like raising kids and cooking.
A 60 year old strong man can still father kids and defend the tribe.

>what is desirable is defined by what we see in the media
>not the other way around

People unironically think this is okay
Can't wait for WW3.

AAA Gamedev here.

No one cares about Anita. My female coworkers think she is crazy, can poke holes in her arguments and find her repulsive. Just let her ride into obscurity.

>anita has a daddy fetish
>WAH WHY IS THIS OLD MAN SO SEXY?!
>anita is repulsed by fat lesbians
>WAH WHY IS THIS FAT LESBIAN SO REPULSIVE?!

She's a typical rambling woman who makes absolutely no sense but knows how to put her crazy thoughts into "proper" form so beta males will mistake them for arguments

why do you make such shitty games

She's not happy about anything. Let's fill her house with Turkroaches so they eat all her food and she starves to death

every male character is muscled
>ok I liek dat ;)))
every female character is slender
>FUCK YOU, YOU SEXIST WHITE MALE PRICK!!!

I actually just started a company because I was tired of making the same old games over and over. Also I wanted to focus on quality and new stories/ideas - which is antithetical to any publicly traded company as investors always want more of the same.

It will never be good enough. I mean, look at Winston. You couldn't get a more accurate depiction of Harambe/Leslie Jones, and still, they will bitch about exclusivity.

I don't even understand why the female protagonists should be fatter, Take Lara Croft, I'd like to see a 120 kilo Lara Croft climb a mountain or run for atleast a few seconds. Fuck I hate people like Anita. Kill it with fire

Anita please go

No one cares anymore

godspeed

wow anita you gotten a lot better at reading words off a screen. keep it up, proud of you!

Stop giving them attention.

A lot of your (((AAA Gamedev))) buddies seems to do.

yes.

Since when was Anita relevant again?

>losing relevancy
>attack the 3 biggest and most popular MMOs with blatant bullshit to bait nerds into attacking her again

Blizz should respond by bringing back Sylvanas' midriff.

She doesn't even play games. Just sits and bitches about the females characters not being ugly like her.

But every male character isn't muscular did you even watch the video?

>overwatches female characters
Did you mean: Overwatch's female characters?

make one about christ chan

People on Sup Forums fawn over this game like it's the reincarnation of halo 3. They're literally the most reddit tier board on Sup Forums.

this was probably from before they were revealed

If she actually presented the facts then there would be no video to make and no money to gain.

I've found the ones that do are just virtue signaling. They don't really follow her or watch her videos.

Deus vult

mei is FAT

I like how she completely walled off all criticism aka likes and comments. Let's pretend internet is a tv. It's like admitting your point of view is bullshit which won't survive meeting the real life.

I would say she is behind the recent/ongoing DDOS attacks against Blizzard's servers, but she isn't smart enough for that.