At which age should men start having children?

At which age should men start having children?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GyEUyqfrScU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

As long as you can still reproduce, anytime really.
Not too old though, I hate the sound of being older then 50 and having kids.

Because I'm white, I'm never going to breed. One less white person in this world is a step for better future.

Bait, but I see it this way

If (you) don't have kids, you can't brainwash them into being cucks.

Wanted to start having kids around 28 but i don't think that's realistic anymore. Few months away from 25.

As early as you can afford them, really. That way you can be a father to your son, and a grandfather to his son.

When you can afford them.

Is 35-40 too late?

now

It's certainly not ideal. Every year past 25 increases the chance of Down's, and consider the fact that by the time your children read adulthood you'd be looking at retirement. But if you're white, you have a duty to breed regardless.

when the court systems start giving fair judgements

oh in say 50 years when the populations crash

>It's certainly not ideal. Every year past 25 increases the chance of Down's
that's for women m8

>and consider the fact that by the time your children read adulthood you'd be looking at retirement.

the retirement age is like 70 and will be higher by the time i get to that age

just as a precaution so that he doesnt come back and say its men too

Quite late. I want to have at least one child by my mid 20s.

A man should have a child at the age he becomes a man. Now comes the difficult question: when does one become a man?

The short answer: when he can still provide after everything has been taken away from him.
Economy is in the shitter? Better learn how to fish, hunt, and grow food.
Country has been invaded? Better learn how to kill a man.
Daughter has brought home a black boyfriend? Here are a few fun knots you can try...

thanks canada

I'm turning 24 in a few days here and I'd like to have one within 2 or 3 years, and even that feels too late.

Ass soon as possible with a stable salary an a wife ready to either work or stay home to raise the children.

Then by the time your 40, you can still follow your children and do crazy shit like airsoft with them as adults.

Adopted children are every bit your own as natural children. At what age should men who make the wise choice to cut down on overpopulation start adopting?

Sage, dumb shitposter

Real men leave makin babies to the women. What are you,12?

Never.

Humanity should be eradicated for our planet to survive - that is the ultimate red pill.

youtube.com/watch?v=GyEUyqfrScU

My wife and I started trying when I was 34 (she was 25). Had my first when I was 35 (9 pound healthy boy). I'm 38 now and I have twin boys due to be induced in 24 hours.
It's not too late, user.

congratulations!

I'm only in my mid 20s but not sure I'd be ready to until my early to mid 30s.