Why do they hate Finns?

Why do they hate Finns?

Attached: 1517069720963.png (1600x1000, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/2018/mar/13/swedens-finns-fear-minority-language-rights-are-under-threat
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

who doesnt anyway

F*nns are the devil *spits*

how do we save finland from swedish imperialism

give sweden what it deserves

Nobody does dumb Sup Forums autists. We love Finland, best friends forever.

This but unironically

>*discriminates against Finns and deny them their rights that are supposedly protected by law*

Based. I hope you'll get reparations for what the Sw*des did to your people.

Fake News

t. All Finnish heritage

theguardian.com/world/2018/mar/13/swedens-finns-fear-minority-language-rights-are-under-threat

>Pupils at one school in Gothenburg have reported being told to stop communicating in Finnish altogether. One nine-year-old, said teachers had told her not to speak her mother tongue.

>Other children at the school have also told her to stop, she said. “Sometimes they threaten us. A boy in the other class once said he would punch us if we kept speaking Finnish ... It feels like they want to destroy the whole Finnish language.”

Attached: Secret behind Finland.jpg (1000x706, 215K)

Finns let touch their boiholes everyone but swedes

Attached: 1457438764812.jpg (599x655, 45K)

Finland is the moon to Sweden's earth. Some say it broke off when another planet collided with earth. Some say it was an unrelated astral object merely in close proximity. We just don't know for sure.

they are tsundere, they just want to taste delicious finn boipucci

Every swede i meet, i kill.

Historically, is Finland to Sweden what Ireland was to the UK?

No, Finland was just eastern sweden.

More like Wales

Historically it's Österland which was one of the 4 regions of the country. They were considered 100% Swedish and were an integral part of our military

>b-but all the nobility was Swedish and oppressed us
Yes the nobility was ALWAYS from Stockholm and it's no different than Stockholm nobility oppressing the local peasants in Götaland or Norrland.

haha get it, Wales and Finland...?

Why do most Finns have a chip on their shoulder regarding Swedes?

pakkoruotsi

They don't, it's just Sup Forums-LARPing. There are litrally no hard feelings in real life.

They do? I always assumed it was just banter, like with us and Norway.

Sweden used to genocide Finns and Sami as late as 1940's
A Finnish girl in my school told me that her family were woken up in the night by an angry mob of Swedes trying to burn down her house and then her family fled to Denmark as soon as the sun started rising

That's just how we welcome new arrivals.

Attached: 1463604295874.jpg (613x313, 35K)

Swedes just tend to be extremely arrogant and egoistic. Who would want to hang out with a complete asshole?

Attached: 12,5 kg.jpg (1200x1600, 125K)

Cos Finns sided with Nazi during WW2, wreaking havoc on Sweden along with their reliable ally, Nazi.

WTF is wrong with sw*des

Swedes were the few who actually only gained from WW2. Literally the jews of the north

Attached: 124124.png (495x216, 313K)

How much kilos does that guy carry?

2bh I don't know much about WW2. I just blurted out whatever came to mind and made that up. No hard feelings

15 times 12.5 kg. If he doesn't have anything on his back

For Swedes Finns are ugly forest bigots who hate black people and drink vodka all day
Somehow this justifies to them even pretty extreme levels of hate by western standards

I'd say 16, because why would a squad have an uneven amount.
It nicely comes to 200kg then.

he has a backpack and it's not empty.

Alright. They sold sold iron and artillery shells to nazis and also soviets. The same bombs that soviets fired on us

I love finnish people
>tfw no Finnish gf

Attached: fin-woman5.jpg (600x800, 67K)

I want to go to Finland and I go to Public sauna.
Then I can see boobs and vaginas by free

So max 21kg, also no gun because it's a funny picture.
He won't be moving in any case. It's feasible to carry 4 mines alone in the snow.

Is it not the way around?

Attached: this.png (1560x1560, 744K)

>and also soviets
Are you sure about this? We weren't even neutral for the winter war, but sided with Finland, providing arms, military supplies, medical supplies, medical personnel, cash, credits, etc. for the Finnish war effort, not to mention the largest volunteer force from a single country to ever fight for another nation.

We didn't sell anything to the soviets you sperg

Bofors sold shells to both sides

Sweden was officially neutral but in secret sent help. And what comes to volunteers the swedish one was the biggest because it was closest and practically the only ones who even managed to reach the front before the moscow treaty. If we'd have more time Hungarians would've sent a force 3 times bigger than what swedes had amassed, which is a pretty thought. Nonetheless this whole thread is stupid.

Attached: Hungarian_volunteers_to_finland_winter_war.png (400x417, 152K)

No

Certainly not during the winter war, but I suppose they might have sold shells to the Soviets before the war.

Look who’s arrogant

Röda bankiren
Aschbergs farfar, googla

No, Sweden was not neutral during the winter war. We were non-belligerent, but sided with Finland. The help was sent openly.

As for the Hungarians, they sent a volunteer battalion of 346 volunteers and were not planning on sending any more men.

In real life we don't. Why are Sup Forums autists so fucking absoluitely retarded that they believe ANYTHING they read here? Fools, all of you.

These threads attract too much autism. Nobody actually hates Sweden irl and no amount of Sup Forums we wuz oppressed posts change that. Swedes I've met have been nothing but nice people

Per Pärssön & kompisar to the rescue

Attached: 50124a3b.jpg (413x395, 17K)

>being so out of touch with reality because you never leave the basement that internet memes become reality
wew lad

/r/suomi is more anti-swedish than these mämmicucks

t. Autist that I was talking about

back to plebbit you go, autist

Back to svärjetrooden homo

Can't really take anything you say seriously when I know it's (fenno)swede shilling

How does it make you feel that you're in small minority sperging about things that happened hundreds of years ago while most Finns would rather be friends with Swedes? Must feel pretty sad

>being this paranoid
Also, thanks for proving my point.

Don't make it so obvious next time. I'm sure you know that fenno swedes are the most hated people here after nigs, so you can basically lump swedes in the same group too

I
I've actually met a lot of Fennoswedes and they are mostly just normal people, Finns who speak Swedish.

>Finns who speak Swedish
Sure and Russian immigrants are Finns who speak Russian

You can't tell them apart from Finns except maybe how they dress and speak.

lmao, you think its Swedes going around telling Finns not to speak Finnish?
its niggers

> One nine-year-old, said teachers had told her not to speak her mother tongue.

>“They tell us to stop speaking Finnish if they hear us,” she said. “That feels sad. It doesn’t feel good when I’m not allowed to speak Finnish, because for me it is the easiest language.”

So Swedes in Sweden basically hate Finns but love niggers even though they throw grenades and form ghettos everywhere? What the fuck is wrong with you? What kind of Jewish brainwashing makes you like that?

A bloo bloo Finns should be allowed to speak Finnish in Sweden but not Swedish in Finland? You have double standards

Swedes are arrogant they look down on everyone.
Finns laugh at Swedes
Norwegians laugh at Swedes
Danes suck Swede cock
As do Dutch and Belgians
It's a heirarchy thing
T. xd

>children in Sweden with poor Swedish skills are told to speak Swedish
>"Oy vey, this is like another shoah!"

Who the fuck said that swedes are not allowed to speak swedish in Finland you fucking dumbo?

You’re not allowed to speak other languages than Swedish in school if you’re not in english class or some other language class.

Exactly every single one of you we wuz oppressed n shieet autists

nothing here counters what I said, the children behind "finnish discrimination" aren't Swedes, they're niggers.
Swedes like Finns, never met a single Swede who didn't have a positive view of Finland.

i wonder where estonia fits into this hierarchy :--DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

All these guarenteed replies from a Swiss who is probably a muslim

I feel it a little, too
Is it proxy or a foreigner?

Nobody says that fennoswedes/swedes are not allowed to speak their language. They have fucking every institution here for swedish speakers you can imagine. I bet you are that exchange stundent in Turku.

>It found several cases of Finnish teachers prohibited from using the language in school outside the classroom. “I have heard of many cases where Finnish teachers have been discriminated against,” says Sirpa Humalisto, the head of Sweden’s Finnish teachers’ association.

I am right though. You guys are arrogant af.
it's funny how arrogant you are
look at you now

We don't, I come from finland

Im not denying that we are arrogant but we earned the right to be arrogant.

I'm not and I don't speak Swedish, Finns just bore me to death, most of them have no social skills. Also sperging about Swedes won't achieve you a thing, most of us see people like you as hommafoorum isämmaan puolustaja trash

No, Sit down, be humble

you're the butt of jokes globally
I'm sorry
if you earned something once its over

Sweden is a fantastic country, no one gives a shit about some 4chinners

Attached: 1520252042939.png (1360x840, 1.16M)

Who can blame them? Have you ever looked at Finns or heard their atrocious English?

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 13K)

indeed
how the mighty have fallen
just 8 years ago everyone in the world considered us the ideal country, the best and most beautiful people in the world yet now we're rapidly moving away from that view.
shame, really but hey, to rise you have to fall.

the best brother a sweden could wish for

STOP MAKING THESE THREADS

JUST STOP

Audism dred :DDDDD

Attached: 63B9DBB9-DE07-4A43-82B6-75E79F0BB4A9.png (957x1332, 1.38M)

>hommaforum

Hahahaha, so defending your own kin by showing injustice they have to suffer is being alt right now?
You are clearly being submissive, leftist cuck then. Maby we should call it Helsinki syndrome :DDDD

Well all i know is that me, friends and people i know never descriminate against finns. Finns in my old school werent discriminated against either, they were just told they weren’t allowed to speak finnish in school.

See, here we go with we wuz oppressed n shiet nonsense. You're proving my point

>own kin
Sounds pretty hommaforum to me. Do us all a favor and stop embarrassing the entire country, this is why people make fun of us

Fuck you. I have nothing against Swedes and I was with you until this post.

>swedes either trying to bait finns or saying it's bullshit
>few finns going we wuz oppressed
>finns saying it's bullshit
very effective (you) farming here, think I've seen this thread before

i like sweden

Denying modern day opression when it reached international newspapers sounds pretty cuck to me. So we should just take all shit and be quiet because otherwise its "embarrassingly patriotic"?

Go swallow some more semen you pathetic thing.

you clerarly know nothing
t. different