Why would you ever want a redpill girlfriend? Shit is heavy enough as it is

Why would you ever want a redpill girlfriend? Shit is heavy enough as it is.
Why wouldn't you want someone optimistic and cheerful?
Someone to lift you up when things get too dark?
Someone to make you laugh when all you want to do is scream?
Someone to help you focus on the light instead of sulking on the darkness together?
Why?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/X2LTL8KgKv8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Shut up and take your country back faggot

Because she might raise my kids thinking they can bring muslims home.

I REFUSE TO BE STABBED FOR PUSSY!

>Why wouldn't you want someone optimistic and cheerful?
>Someone to lift you up when things get too dark?

But a bluepilled girlfriend would try to cheer you up by telling you "It's OK user, soon the evil of the white race will be cleansed from the earth :)", which would not have a salutory effect on you.

The whole concept of "opposites attract" is bullshit. I find pessimists need other pessimists to be optimistic, it would kill me to be in a serious relationship with anyone who doesn't at least appreciate how I see the world.

There's a huge amount of middle ground between a redpill gf and a gf who would eat up all the shit she's being served by the libtard propaganda.

Redpill the shit out of her. You will realize that most woman, even redpilled woman, won't be as depressed about the nature of things as you are. They don't think like men do. Men think about protecting their culture and their way of life while woman just usually don't roll that way. Woman have a much easier time being redpilled and not letting it bother them like men do. You will be fine.

I made my wife Sup Forums tier and she browses pol more often than I do. God does she hate lefties now

>Wanting a girl who is interested in politics at all

>too dark
>dark
>using that lingo kill thing from hillary

This isnt the dark, we are in the light, we are bathed by so much that we have to squint our eyes.

No way Satan. I value her cheerfulness probably more than anything.
I've seen some darkness creep into her since last november. Ain't gonna do shit to encourage that.

Just because someone is redpilled doesn't mean they're going to absolutely hate life.

The way I see it is, it gives those of us who actually are redpilled a leg up on others. Why?

Because we believe in the follow:

- Nuclear family (most importantly)
- The purpose of having religious beliefs (to instill morals. It helps prevent degeneracy).
- Being redpilled also allows one to see the truth in life and not focus on things that don't exist (the need for feminism, blm, wage gap myth, etc.).

Simply knowing these things and having ones spouse know them as well will all lead to success in life.

It will allow a strong family with morals who won't focus on the bullshit to manifest itself.

tl;dr

Yes, I most definitely do want a redpilled woman when I'm in a position to support and provide for a family.

protip being repilled isnt grim and dark it is how the world works. youve pulled back the curtain and seen the light.

An optimistic and cheerful french girl.. you're hilarious citizen

You want to do it just enough to let her see into the world you know, without crushing her soul. It's a fine line.

I can't wait for you to see her transition from delusional everything is ok, no responsibility teletubby land to nightmare on elm street muslim/kike happenings.

I would never want a red pilled girlfriend. A blue pilled girlfriend is way better.

amen man
youtu.be/X2LTL8KgKv8

But the world is grim and dark.
No matter how loud you scream it, freedom is an illusion, John.

Because the opposite is normally a fucking feminist sjw who complains about how stupid white people are all the time. You want either red pilled or someone who doesnt care.

i don't right wing people are stupid. fearful, hateful and generally just brainwashed sheeple.

If a woman expresses interest in politics, she's defective. It should be a serious warning. Women are SJWs because they are drawn to the drama around politics, not the content of the ideas, which they rarely have the capacity, let alone the interest, to understand. It is a gambit to bet on a "redpilled" girlfriend, since (as is evidenced by the girls of the "alt right") no matter what the political spectrum, they always revert to superficialities and treat is like fashion. Keep women out of politics, don't talk about it with them, and if they show up spouting the lingo and the flashing the symbols, steer clear.

Calm your nips Sartre, this is Sup Forums, not a Parisian café

Right, my bad. Oh boy is Hollande a great leader eh?
Can't wait to vote in the next election.

>yes
>yes
>yes
>yes
>yes
>yes

your country is turning grim and DARK from immigrant problems

Damn you're way to wound up over this. Being redpilled is knowing the truth, not freaking out about it. My wife is pretty redpilled and we're both doing fine

I do want a blue-pilled girlfriend. Just wouldn't introduce her to my red-pilled wife.