Tfw have never traveled 100 miles away from my rural shithole town

>tfw have never traveled 100 miles away from my rural shithole town
>tfw my knowledge on the world was so bad that i thought europeans dind't have internet access until i saw them post on Sup Forums
>tfw i have never been to a major city
>tfw i only speak one language with a thick accent
who here /ruralretard/? there is no point living in a city now that the internet and amazon is a thing

Attached: 1491314488087.png (420x420, 14K)

Every European on here is related to their president or monarch

Based

R u fuck your cousin?

Are you too poor to travel or just no interest?

>who here /ruralretard/
did you vote for trump?

Attached: rural and suburban retards leaf.png (1600x823, 137K)

What do you do for a living ?
How are you spending your free time outside of 4chins

no i'm very well off on money. thank the gods for my hard working dad. i just don't see the point in traveling when my home is better than everywhere else. also I can just explore on google maps for free.

trump is a slimy yankee businessman who was put into presidency to pacify the suburban and rural retards

Exotic women, warm weather and beaches are enough reason for me, but to each their own.

im the same, just in the capital city but i've always lived in the same district. never been in another cunt. for example before finding Sup Forums i didnt even knew western europe had refugees and america had mexican and other immigrants...

But every former british englishspeaking country consisted of 95% rurals and suburbs. I watch google streets and urban area is always small center in city.

Don't you want to try a young swede twink?

That must be a pretty comfy life
>all my exes live in texas playing in the background while you are staring into the sunset

when i was a kid I used to think that the USA was over half negro due to their over representation in the media

why would i want exotic women when i could marry and have children with a woman who has lived the same as me and shares my values?
whats that? some sort of food or sex act?

Please stop this, Ivan. I see you posting the same shit every day. Just stop, you are seriously deluded.

What are the job prospects in rural places?

Fun and experience, no need to marry girls you bang on vacations lol

>i just don't see the point in traveling when my home is better than everywhere else
Absolut patrician.
You are honorary Bavarian now.

How would be going to some foreign place (continental europe for an example) while not knowing their language or their culture be fun in any way at all?
it's a good mindset to have. since i was raised in this town i can't imagine living anywhere else because my whole life has been based around this land.

am not wtf I'm not a nigger