Is this music video "Lil Peep - Awful Things" kino?

youtu.be/zOujzvtwZ6M

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eTLTXDHrgtw
youtube.com/watch?v=E95rcD8HLJU
youtube.com/watch?v=vjzhdjRbV2M
youtube.com/watch?v=yzwIX4GwN8U
youtube.com/watch?v=E7sP6t1QyrI
youtube.com/watch?v=XsZGjzpknlQ
youtube.com/watch?v=wckAAh-V428
youtube.com/watch?v=l2liKZDH-0c
youtube.com/watch?v=nxg4C365LbQ
youtube.com/watch?v=QslJYDX3o8s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's like an algorithm created the skeeziest person possible.

lil bo peep with a brand new bitch

whys he look so fucking gross?

>it's another whitey coons it up for the shekels episode
riff raff was already too much but now we have stitches and this kid to deal with

No and you are gay

Does Grimes make kino?

youtube.com/watch?v=eTLTXDHrgtw

I like music like Bones, and Suicide Boys but this guy is just fucking crunkcore for the 2010s. Also tries way too hard to rip off the others I mentioned with faggy emo vocals

fprang hbraaaak

Bones is pretty great
youtube.com/watch?v=E95rcD8HLJU

Hi 14-15 year old white boys

back 2 Sup Forums faggot

White person with face tattoos and talks about retarded shit is apparently how you make a shit ton money. I think we can all quit our jobs now

No. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. Post this shit? This is what you get. I'M NOT LOCKED IN HERE WITH YOU, YOU'RE LOCKED IN HERE WITH ME!!!

that song really spoke to me. thanks for sharing.

dont forget to film it and broadcast it to suburban 12-15 year olds

Sup Forums is full of fucking autism. You cunts are a goddamn cancer.

Son, you're messing with the gorilla in the monkey house. Now Stop it before I go ape shit

The ironic thing about Sup Forums "hating" Jewish people is that Sup Forums both supports Israel and is unrelentingly capitalist.

Based Bones

youtube.com/watch?v=vjzhdjRbV2M

I will FUCK YOU WITH A RAKE!

t. pol expert

>user posts accurate picture
>lmao those ideas are 2 extreme pls go back to Sup Forums
My god you're pathetic.

Oh yeah I forgot You gotta have lil in your name too. I'm thinking, Lil cracka or Lil race traita. Still a work in progress

>Chad steals Lil Peep's girl

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

SKKRT SKKRT

i'm not against racism as long as its funny or ironic or smart. that pic was fuckin stormbro try hard garbage

i thought it was funny and accurate

Whew. That reddit spacing. This one will REALLY make you think!

Grimes is above Kino. Coincidentally I was listening to one of her songs to clear my senses from OP's dribble.

is lil peep and lil tracy the john lennon and paul mccartney of our generation

youtube.com/watch?v=yzwIX4GwN8U

youtube.com/watch?v=E7sP6t1QyrI

youtube.com/watch?v=XsZGjzpknlQ

youtube.com/watch?v=wckAAh-V428

youtube.com/watch?v=l2liKZDH-0c

stiches is way over

listen to some bones

kino coming through

youtube.com/watch?v=nxg4C365LbQ

You seriously don't know who financed gangster rap?

>accurate
>well adjusted young white people are brainwashed into retards by rap music
I don't disagree with the premise (certain (((elements))) are trying to subvert western culture) but that's dumb as hell.

>such a fucking plebian that he doesn't know the difference between the words "dribble" and "drivel"

Listen to that sweaty unibrow bitch if you want, nobody cares you dipshit. Grimes is for fucking simpletons.

Say one more word and I'll have my buddies at google backtrace you, goyim.

It's drivel, redditor

grimes make some of the saddest excuse for music ever

You think whiggers existed before rap music?

You haven't been to an upper-middle to upper class middle/high school recently....

is that singer/leadsinger? take away tats and eyeshadow and he's handsome. who's he?

it is true though. i knew a kid in highschool who sold drugs out of the trunk of the bmw his dad bought him because being a drug dealer was cool. i wonder where a white private school kid got that idea? it wasnt from a nirvana cd ill tell you that much.

wtf is this dude

no better than Slim Jesus

Is this kino?
youtube.com/watch?v=QslJYDX3o8s

I think they were doing just as retarded shit beforehand. Pop culture can affect trends but I haven't seen evidence it does anything other than reflect the deeper things going on. On top of that, being a free speech absolutist I don't see the point of singling it out amidst all our other ills other than to say, "look, another unsavory thing the Jews are behind"

I wonder why Hot Sugar is making videos for lil peep

i think youre underestimating how impressionable teenagers are and how much of an influence media has on their worldview (do you think it is a coincidence that in the post caitlin jenner era more and more teens are becoming trannys?) but regardless if youre a free speech absolutist then you should support people who call out this degenerate garbage for what it is

A hands-off approach only works in a coherent society of upstanding people. A hands-off approach in a contentious society just creates a power vacuum. This is how jews inch their way in and they only hire their own, which allows them to control the narrative. You don't live in a society of organic speech bubbling to the top.

>I think they were doing just as retarded shit beforehand.
Really? You think they had the whigger equivalent before mass media?

he failed at music and thinks he'll be more successful being a svengali behind the scenes for internet famous soundcloud rappers.

its a good plan