youtube.com/watch?v=lbqI89NMtJ4
youtube.com/watch?v=YoSL0-pW_wU
youtube.com/watch?v=3cRM4l6wy3I
youtube.com/watch?v=hcdx-hLw630
youtu.be/Sg9VXGsm-DE
youtube.com/watch?v=M3eJwQKfv0g
youtube.com/watch?v=RCyEWnT_Nrc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The comics exist but it hurts that there's no show.

I can't believe Valve fucked that chance up

I still think a western moe short series could work.

does neopets count

Imagine the clusterfuck that would have been Valve actually being forced to meet a schedule, though.

It was not destined to be. The only thing that would ever work for them is a Netflix-style arrangement.

The Borderlands comics are really fucking good.
2 and TPS would need some serious rewriting so it wouldn't be memey shit.

Hi guys, I'm here to post all of the obvious choices.

>Shantae
>Skullgirls
>Zelda
>Cuphead
>Quake
>Orgasm Girl

IT'S THE

BOI: the series would be fucking great, i'd imagine it as each of Isaac's persona's (the other characters) going through the levels together, looping until they finally reach mega satan, or hush, whichever is more "final boss" tier.

Rayman had a show before, but it kind of sucks. The newer games are pretty much cartoons that you can play. I would love to see a show based on Origins and Legends.

Earthbound/Mother cartoon.

It would be comfy as fuck. Just funny SoL antics with the villagers.

>there are people out there who don't like Origins/Legends and wish there was a "Rayman 4", i.e. another mediocre 3D Rayman game

>MFW no Skullgirls cartoon
Imagine the fanservice.

Would a LISA show even work?

Legacy of Kain
Legacy of Kain
oh and Legacy of Kain

Well fuck those people. Origins and Legends are the best Rayman games and have a way better potential for being a cartoon as well. A cartoon based on Rayman 2 that didn't even use the source material beside two characters was a mistake. No wonder the show tanked after 4 episodes.

It wouldn't.

A LISA comic series focusing on random characters would, though.

All of these

I want a Gary the Hot Soup origin story
Who is this madman
Where did he come from
Why does he look so stupid

The Elder Scrolls

Each season could be an iteration of the games:

Arena
Daggerfall
Morrowind
Oblivion
Skyrim

It would run for about 50-60 episodes in total and partially have art direction/writing by Michael Kirkbride. Just don't let Kazerad direct the Oblivion season or else it'll get plagued with hiatuses.

Centered around Brad and Buddy? Probably not. There would be so many tone shifts you would have a hard time marketing it. Sure you can add some random, fun adventures in there with some dark humor but you're still going to have to end with *that* ending. You would be hard pressed trying to find someone who'd pick it up.

Centered around some other shitter following Brad hoping to find the last woman in the world? Maybe. You still get to see all the notable shit along with some new stuff as he experiences all the same shit and you can keep the tone a bit more consistent.

Though both would still benefit from darker themes becoming more and more prevalent as the season progresses until at the very end either bandits or joy mutants claim multiple party members.

The Rayman cartoon has to be produced outside of America though or else we wouldn't be able to get any of the Nymphs in it.

all you damn commies and/or nazis better the get the hell out of here because i have the only right answer to this question.
there was a movie back in 2006. it was super fucking comfy

Well it is owned by ubisoft, so there's a chance

Thank God for that. Those French know how to draw some nice cartoon ladies.

their writing is top notch. could you imagine that staff working on a show

Those comics are legit better than any schlock Marvel or DC have put out in the time since the first TF Comic.

>Quiet Somber Opening
>Intense fights
>Quirky Characters
>Suffering

what about Hotline Miami?

youtube.com/watch?v=TxuRn_W-VhQ
Gonna post this to show the potential of an Origins cartoon. Something similar to Wander Over Yonder, silly yet touching, would be ideal.

DEAD BODY LOOTIN'

Would be better as a movie or a miniseries with as little explanation as possible

>each season could be an iteration of the games
Nah, the game plots are fairly uninteresting for the most part, and anyone who cares already knows how everything goes. The exceptions might be Arena and Daggerfall, since those games are less widely known and generally less detailed in terms of how we see the world in them.

I think it would be better to focus on the less explored provinces and time periods, especially the ones that Bethesda's shitty game engine would never be able to do justice in game.

Fuck you Rayman 3 was great

MUTANT SHOOTIN'

Melting best mutant

VENUS YOUTHIN'

Of course, but that's because R2 was so 'ehhh'.

Metro 2033

>tfw Dark Horse put out a neat little digital one-shot to tie in with LL and that was it

Shadow of the Colossus

Samurai Jack style, heavy emphasis on atmosphere and action. Mini-series where each episode features Wander and Agro exploring the Forbidden Land, overcoming obstacles, and fighting a Colossi.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=dVNcmGjNW6c

DotA 2, though any MOBA could theoretically work.

A group of Radiant and one token Dire hero go around the DotA world, trying to find the Dire base or Roshan or Aghanim and/or his scepter.

Each week, they encounter a Dire hero, doing something sinister in a location, also trying to find Radiant base/Rosh/Aghs, reporting back to some unseen figure. Have it be something like Scooby Doo: Mystery Inc., where it works both as monster-of-the-week and a ongoing mystery.

I think something like Pokemon Generations would be ideal. Moments not featured in the games, or game moments from a different perspective, or what would have happened without player intervention.

>though any MOBA could theoretically work

My vote goes to Awesomenauts since it's already styled like an 80s cartoon.
Plus the music is fucking great.

youtube.com/watch?v=gj6ejHuBe5E

Splatoon. The sequel is is coming for the Switch. I would love to see one animated in the style of KND.

youtube.com/watch?v=lbqI89NMtJ4

In fact I have the perfect MOBA AND FPS mix that everyone loves right here! It's diverse cast is sure to be a hit!

I would love a Strangers Wrath cartoon. In fact, all of the Oddworld games should be made into cartoons.

All memes aside, the Battleborn motion comics are pretty good.

youtube.com/watch?v=YoSL0-pW_wU
youtube.com/watch?v=3cRM4l6wy3I
youtube.com/watch?v=hcdx-hLw630

Amp up the violence and style, get some of the artists that did the soundtrack to collaborate, and we got us a deal.

RIP in Peace Johnny the Heated Miso

and the animated cutscenes aren't bad either
youtu.be/Sg9VXGsm-DE

DESU Battleborn would be a pretty fun show... so long as Gearbox doesn't write it

While I'm not sure if she can hold a series on her own, her theme is the most "cartoon intro"-ish video game theme I've ever heard.

Zelda would be more fit for a Ghibli movie, which means Sup Forums.

If you want a cartoon though, they should make it kinda similar to Avatar: The Last Airbender or Samurai Jack.

>they encounter a Dire hero, doing something sinister in a location
You conflate this as if Dire is evil and Radiant is good. There is quite a bit of overlap if you're thinking in D&D alignment. Radiant has its share of neutral, possibly evil, heroes and Dire has its share of neutral, possibly good, heroes.

Just exploring the world and the relationships behind heroes before the big final battle of the ancients would be enough.

Wario Ware would be fucking perfect for a comedy cartoon.
>Wario getting other people involved in his stupid schemes
>Ashley doing magic shit and inadvertedly terrorizing the city
>Jimmy T. being kinda like Johnny Bravo, just groovy adventures
>Crygor's wacky science experiments
>Dribble and Spitz's episodes about all the kinds of crazy people get inside their taxi
This shit writes itself.

it would be interesting to see it animated

>you've thought of what a nuclear throne cartoon would be like
>tfw it'll probably never happen
It looks like it'd be a better cartoon, even though I love it the way it is. I wanna hear more mutantspeak.

Would it be like a variety show?

It would work really well technically speaking, but no one would ever pick it up.

WHY HASN'T IT COME OUT YET

Shantae.

10 minute episodes focusing on the antics of one of the characters.
Fuck now I want this.

It was owned by Viacom, how did we not get a cartoon?

If Disney ever stops making Pirates of the Caribbean movies, they could and should replace them with Monkey Island movies (and no, I don't count the Pirates movies as being Monkey Island movies because, Jack Sparrow aside, the movies still tend to take themselves seriously). Still debating as to whether they should be animated or live-action, though.

>I would love to see one animated in the style of KND.
Why? That style is hideous.

Neopets
XCOM
Borderlands (though the Telltale game was pretty good)
Mechwarrior
Republic Commando
Dungeon Crawl (short arcs 2-3 eps each where a character dies and then starts with a new build)

I would give someone else's left nut for any of these or my own for an XCOM or Neopets show or comic series.

The only problem with this is that it has to be made in japan, tjust wouldn't work if another country made it

A delayed game is eventually good, but a rushed game is forever bad.

Duke nukem

>There's a full season's worth of episodes already written and ready to go
Maybe some day...

The core game may be shit but the characters and party banter are great.

youtube.com/watch?v=M3eJwQKfv0g

ROOTIN' TOOTIN'

Toonstruck

This one or Undertale.

The only thing I'd be worried about is the pacing. I imagine it being fast-paced, but somebody making the show would probably go full Mighty Magiswords and get rid of any pausing for impact.

>they got rid of her red eyes after the Rhythm Heaven style switch
Black eyes look fine on her, but I like my wardrobe-matching eyes.

>genndy tartakovsky will never make a Risk of Rain animated series

fuck,mary,kill

Milla, Carol, Lilac. Always and forever.

>Republic Commando
Just get all the parts from Munilist 10 and give it the writing of The Clone Wars

>no fidget

here you go
btw she's not from the same game

Works better as a movie

Speaking of
youtube.com/watch?v=RCyEWnT_Nrc

I remember Happy Wheels being pretty fun before Pewdiepie's fanbase turned it into a cesspit of overused levels and bad memes

Did John Romero make you his bitch?

Ori and the Blind Forest would be charming. It would focus on Ori, Sein, and Gumo going on adventures in a magical forest with Kuro's last chick or maybe another spirit tagging along.

There's some stuff, but I just love the style so much I'd kill for a real comic or cartoon. A real prequel comic with Maxwell and Charlie would be the bee's knees.

CYCLONE

yes

You could make a cartoon out of any of 40k's tabletop RPGs.

>the logo covers the names of two of the VAs
QUALITY

>it's a "the protagonist legs are okay" episode

>By Don Hertzfeldt
I'd watch it.

Yeah an action based cartoon based on Dust: An Elysian Tail. I could dig it,

I'd read/watch it for sure.

It could work as a series of mini episodes that make up the length of a movie like with star wars