Ok, I have my own problems with this series, but fuck if this house isn't the comfiest house in cartoons...

Ok, I have my own problems with this series, but fuck if this house isn't the comfiest house in cartoons. I think I might make a blueprint of it and make something similar.

Comfy cribs thread I guess.

arnolds room

Oh yeah, good one. As a kid I'd imagine how tits would it be to live there.

i know right

also the heaven beetles house looked pretty cosy
wish i had a pic of the interior

arnolds room was shit
That room must get hot as fuck in the summer with that skylight

Well yeah, if you want everyone to see all your shit at a single glance

Stevie Wonder is lucky he has such a cool room an' shit.

I always thought Eddy had a pretty comfy room.

Air conditioning would take care of it.

>lava lamps
>circular bed
>disco ball

Eddy confirmed for getting laid on the regular

inb4 someone complains about the house being tumblr

I wonder if there's any architectural flaws on it.
Where's the architects of Sup Forums?

I feel like it would be really hard to sleep in his bed. All that open space with lights shining toward you or people coming and going and doing stuff; needs a wall to block the bed in.

Nah, washing machine and tumble dryer are on an arm with a telepad.
Don't ask me what the dryer us for when they hand his shirts on lines to dry.

I know I'd need a wall or a divider, I get woken up easily and I turn into a monster when I do.

>Ok, I have my own problems with this series,
no one cares about your opinion and it has nothing to with the thread topic that you laid out.

get over yourself.

Today I will remind them.

Yeah, this is clearly optimised for a show, not real life.
They waste most of the space and ignore insulation completely.

Or for that matter yours. And get over yourself too.

the ladders would be annoying for the first week but then your limbs would get ripped from the travel and it'd be all gravy. "treasures and weapons scattered everywhere" is such a great aesthetic for adventurers.

I like the venture compound the most
>secret cloning shit
>its so big that rusty keeps discovering new things

I can't get over how he sleeps in a bag on a bed with animal hides piled on.
What the fuck!?

it seems like the hides are a replacement for the mattress that isn't there, something I've never actually noticed until just now. there's also been times where Finn was bouncing on it like it was an actual bed and there's no way like 6 skins will give any bounce like that.
also 2 pillows, good on him. only way to sleep.

It's cozy famalam

>crumpled tissues on bed
I think not.

even a playa likes to play themselves once in a while chief

Ooh la la look at Mr Millions over her

This is my favourite.
I love rustic shit and climbing.
A win win

The window by his bed faces south iirc, but yeah, you can't do much in the way of privacy. Pretty sure that was part of the cause of Steven's outburst in the first episode involving Rose's Room. Shit will come to a head provided he's human enough to go through /that/ element of his teen years.

Fuck that.
Any place with an abandoned "Arachnid Research Lab" is probably infested with all kinds of horrible shit

>Shit will come to a head provided he's human enough to go through /that/ element of his teen years.
That's what Rose's Room is for
Except for well mom-whale watching

But Steven is already his mom so maybe he's gotten used to it

I would get it solely for the boat watchtower, that design always seemed cool as shit.
Chill up there under an umbrella with a telescope just checking out the plains or staring up at the stars at night. Real cozy. The Aurora Borealis was even above their house one episode, they must get the choicest sights.

If it's a single's pad and the person doesn't have friends or family that's not a problem.

Why did the show keep his bathroom secret for so long? Yeah Peridot went in it but it's not like the bathroom was the surprising part of that situation, it was a regular old bathroom.

>Why did the show keep his bathroom secret for so long?
They did?

I thought they just didn't show the bathroom because there's nothing that happens in there that is appropriate to be seen

Because they have 11min per ep.
Why would they show off a tiny bathroom if they have no techno goblin hiding inside?

Finn and Jake's house always impressed me by how well planned it is, they have like every base covered. It has a generator with power lines, a well, little tower thing to look around, a little net thing on the lawn they never use, a pond to get some extra water, of course a kitchen and shit, place with all the cash they would ever need in case an emergency came up. Plus one time they had a cloud tied to their roof for some reason, I think they were using it to get rainwater or something, cool detail.

Plus there's actually a cool detail that helps explain how it gets repaired once something fucks it up: been a few occasions where Finn and Jake had tools and were working on it, plus they mentioned in an episode that they scavenge stuff, likely to help fix the house.

I like their house quite a lot and how everything tied to it comes together.

Ah thats just the kinda shit you get used to if it happens enough.
I spent most of my childhood sleeping on the living room couch at my dads house. The lack of privacy only became apparent once I started jerking off.

Not in the show, but I remember it being a thing that like the staff wouldn't ever comment on the bathroom for some reason and acted coy when it got brought up. Like they were making it seem like there was something up with it.

Maybe that was the fans doing it or something but that's what I remember.

I think they just didn't want to show the bathroom for no reason and hadn't anything to say about it.
Then the fans blew it up till they just showed the fucking room.

I figure they would just say "it's just a bathroom" then act like they were, made it seem bigger than it was.
I guess the association with Peri's development was all it was tied to though.

I love it when shows/books/comics/whatever give that much attention to detail. Did they ever show a bathroom or running water? It would be interesting to see if they had figured that one out.

Yeah.
Hotwater too, I think

The only bathroom scene I remember is that BMO detective story episode

Always thought Norbet and Dagget's dam was awesome. I can't find any good interior shots, but they always had such cool shit hanging on the walls and ton of different rooms and passageways and stuff.

They got a bathroom with a pretty cooly ramshackle shower that's like a tub made of random planks of wood (can't be a good material if it's getting covered in water for years) and a sink, can't recall if they have a sink in the kitchen but I'm thinking it's likely. Guess they got some piping going on in there, wonder how those two set that shit up.

Finn enters the bathroom on occasion, like on the blade of grass episode.

Not to mention they had the only cartoon clock that actually worked.

I always wondered how much of the house is Finn and Jake's doing and how much it was from their parents or Marceline. Their parents must have lived in it since they left the message in that episode where they go into the dungeon, so I wonder if most of the stuff besides the weapons and piles of magical artifacts and gold and stuff was from them.

Like the gramophone or the torn up picture of that naked lady, I wonder who's contributions those were.

It's the little things.

Who had the best room? I liked 2's the best, I remember his bed being in a really cool location.

I've gotten about halfway through the first season so my apologies if this sounds dumb, but,
>the Gems and Steven live in a spacious, beach side home with a door that leads to numerous empty, cavernous rooms, most of them are barely used by the Gems, if at all
>Greg lives in a van
I know they had an episode about it, but they can't work out a agreement or set aside a magic door room for the main character's father so he doesn't have to live in a fucking van?

Greg likes living in the van

And the rooms are tied to their respective gems so it's doubtful that Greg can be assigned a room.

Like in a later season a fusion goes to her room and when she unfuses, the room destroys itself.

Seconding both of these. I love the idea of massive janky-looking houses made from random shit thrown together that have a shitton of rooms to explore.

Pic related for the latter.

Foster's house is really cool but it is just so pitifully small, I wish it was taller but I guess that would ruin the look of it.

Kind of silly for it to be a house of endless rooms and hallways when it's like 4 stories at the most.

He likes living in a van, though. It's basically his man-cave on wheels. It's not like he never sees his son, either, so he's content with it.

Greg's usually pretty laid back about the whole arrangement re: the Gems and Steven, probably because the few times he's gotten in the thick of it he's either gotten seriously hurt or nearly had a heart attack seeing what his kid gets up to.

>massive janky-looking houses made from random shit
That city that the Eds made out of cardboard boxes on that one EEnE episode looked fucking fun as a kid.

your image could use more cum

With all that cum, I bet it did look fucking fun.

Every image could use more cum, user.

>but it is just so pitifully small
You're just talking about on the outside, I assume. Right?
We went down!

comfiest bedroom ever

bump cause I kinda like this thread

He's already 14 though and has gotten facial hair.

He's definitely jerking it already.

Steven is a faggot though

So probably not

What does that have to do with masturbation.

I don't mean he's homosexual.
I mean he's a faggot.
I'm struggling to find an alternate word.
He's a limp dick idiot.
An immature moron.

user, if there's one thing I know, it's that if you're an immature moron, you can still masturbate.

user, he's you.

That's the word you're looking for.

Steven already had sex wit Connie and Amethyst, who's pretty much his stepmom

He's balling