BASKETBALL

Why the fuck is this sport so unpopular among White Americans and Western Europeans?

There are a lot of European countries like Serbia, Lithuania, Croatia etc. with a great basketball culture.

Why do you rather choose to play pussyball?

Height is one of the main aspects, and height is a white mans trait.

Serbia and Croatia are one of the tallest countries in the world, both have an average height above 180 cm. And both are great at basketball, especially Serbia.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2_P81jIJ7YY
thesocietypages.org/socimages/2013/11/25/when-jews-dominated-professional-basketball/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bump

>unpopular among Western Europeans

Forgot about Spain and France did we?

Spain can be counted in, but France is shit tier desu. Also a lot of nignogs play for France.

But take the UK for example. They are a nation of 65 million people, no decent basketball team.

b-bump

Spain
Germans have strong comphrension problems
Spanish are simply the best non nigger nation at basketball

It used to be good, now its all niggers dunking. Boring shit.

Serbia is a better team in my opinion.

1. USA
2. Serbia
3. Spain

>now its all niggers dunking.
not in European basketball

I used to watch basketball, but there's a very serious problem.

NBA is on at about 2-3 at night, until the morning.

There is no other league.

Apehoop

>No contact
>Bouncing a ball
>Scoring points is the same 99% of the time and happens every minute.
>Niggers

Into the trash it goes.

American football reigns supreme in the US. In the US black people are often taller than whites except in the states around Texas which are football states anyway. When I visited western europe most people seemed to be under 6' which doesn't make for very exciting basketball.

Every sport except for fighting is for faggots and women

Soccer, or should I call it diving? hand egg? niggerball? its all fucking shit, if you want to get fucking hyped about something watch two trained fighters destroy each other.

Go and watch the latestMcGregor Vs Diaz fight, I was so fucking hyped watching this I was SHAKING

Fucking watch this shit you faggots

youtube.com/watch?v=2_P81jIJ7YY

AND REMEMBER

Jonny bones GOAT

Basketball is for poor inner city people.

thesocietypages.org/socimages/2013/11/25/when-jews-dominated-professional-basketball/

>especially Serbia
That was painful to watch, desu.

>American football reigns supreme in the US

not really. there are sections where it does, like Texas, but most areas love college hoops as much or more than football.

almost every american house with teenage boys has a basketball goal. almost every athletic white boy in america loves playing basketball and dreams of being in the Final Four, and practices free throws and layups and jumpshots for hours, at least until that day comes when he fails to make the team. but even then he will still play pick-up games regularly because it is a fun sport that is more convenient than touch football or baseball.

the reality is that black americans, for whatever reason, dominate basketball.

What are you talking about? Basketball is really popular among White Americans. I grew up playing it every day after school, along with other sports. You think the NBA is all niggers? There's a lot of white Americans who were all-time greats, like Larry Byrd.

Basketball is actually a popular sport in general among all types of Americans. Spics seem to be the least interested in it.

>still got silver

USA has more registered basketball players than Serbias population.

Because its sport for niggers.

>registered basketball players

damn. thank you for reminding me. my license expired last week.

serbia better then spain
ahahahahaha
not in our dimension
old spain is better than young serbia

How come there is not a single white guy in USA's team right now? Even Thompson is a mongrel

its not, you just suck at it

you've never watched european basketball, have you?

Just like you suck at football there is literally no other reason for European to be intrested in this shit sport.

>How come there is not a single white guy in USA's team right now?

1. american blacks tend to be better.

2. there are lots of sports for white athletes, and some simply prefer to focus on education.

3. american blacks tend to be better.

guys like Larry Bird are once in a lifetime.

Are you implying European basketball players arr mostly niggers?

Too bad they didnt match to play at the Olympics, they would've gotten BTFO like in 2010 at the WC and at the EuroBasket last year.

>hating on football because it's popular

how mature you are

>Why the fuck is this sport so unpopular
Because it sucks?

>Jonny bones GOAT

Cheating cunt desu

Well, when you train your farm equipment to be the most durable, hardy and strongest over the course of 200 years, you'll find that their offspring tend to be great at sports involving physical activity and free movement

Football in a nutshell

only a faggot like that with a body of a prepubescent 12 year old can play a shit sport like that

>Because it sucks?

did you never like it? it's one of the most played sports in america, in terms of playgrounds, back yards, and driveways.

and of our three home-grown sports, it's the only one that is liked in europe.

to me, the american sport that sucks is baseball. it's sorta fun to play if you have a field and equipment and enough guys, but watching it is worse than watching NASCAR during a rain delay.

anybody else keep getting connection errors?

>still got silver
In this type of sport you don't win silver, you literally have to lose gold.

>In this type of sport you don't win silver, you literally have to lose gold.

Back in the day this was different

>he thinks basketball is non-contact
Stay mad traffic cone

A Dinaridic All-Star team, (Balkanic tribes feuding since antiquity