He fell for the employment meme

>he fell for the employment meme

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Basic_income
youtube.com/watch?v=vRHCp9Wblro
youtu.be/_zPv9EpdaxQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Excuse me but you're posting on the wrong board, please relocate to /r9k/.
Thank you for your cooperation.

Why are you so mad, waggie?
Is your boss Shekelgrabinberg working you too hard?

Poof frogs want attention again?
Have you already spent your soros bux?

Excuse me but you're posting on the wrong board, please relocate to /r9k/.
Thank you for your cooperation.

How do I survive without working, outside of becoming a criminal? I don't want to give up my rights just to get on disability or whatever.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Basic_income

Soon.

>He fell for the NEET meme

>Basic Income
Literally a bigger meme than being NEET

youtube.com/watch?v=vRHCp9Wblro

This is the best meme ever. It's like McKenna's Archaic Reival except even more pathetic with people boppin the weasel to anime instead of eating mushrooms in the forest 24/7

Is it a meme if you are paid to do what you love? Is it a meme if you are your own boss?

Shouldn't you wagies be working?

Why are you on the Internet?

Stop slacking wagie! Someone needs to pay for the monthly tugboat!

curious for your opinion on this my neet friend

>finally got hired for first time in nearly a decade
>terrified that Happening will pick now to occur, wipe out my meager savings and make my last few months of work meaningless

is it a meme if I am paid to sit and shitpost on 4 chan?

If you're surviving on the sweat of other people's money you aren't your own boss

Johnny rebel wrote a song about this but he never envisioned whites becoming as lazy and complacent as niggers

youtu.be/_zPv9EpdaxQ

there are free gibsmedat in bulgaria?

What do you sweat of other peoples money? You just mean you survive on money people pay you for goods / services?

That is welfare. Also the market will just readjust for the free money given out

0.5 rupees have been deposited into your account

Enjoying work is the biggest meme of all wagie

I've been shitposting from work for the last two weeks. I've done next to no work and the work I have done is extremely lazy.

>Sup Forums goes apeshit at NEETs for being lazy pieces of shit

>meanwhile whenever somebody says something along the lines of "I GET PAID TO SHITPOST AND JACK OFF AT MY WHITE COLLAR JOB" he's considered a "valuable member of our society"

Same here. I piss people off on Reddit all day. I wonder when they will give me work to do

I do something that neets do not know how to do. I have to wake up and commute there. Neets don't do that either. It doesn't matter if they "can" because they don't.

could you expand on that besides calling it a meme

I know that feel. It's also good to know that just because you've been unemployed for a long time, it doesn't mean no one will ever hire you again and your life is over.

Tfw i got perm banned doing this