ITT: Actors you've met in real life

ITT: Actors you've met in real life.

No one cares.

Most underrated last night host

It's a shame all his new shows bombed

stopped watching all late-night-shows when he left.
peak late night

I totally care about who anonymous strangers meet even though those actors are just as much as strangers to me as the people saying they've met the actor!

How is he underrated? He's praised by literally everyone, even other late night show hosts.
Underappreciated maybe, but certainly not underrated.

You hear about him less than basically ever other late night host.

That doesn't mean he's underrated, just underappreciated.
Same like a movie can be relatively obscure, but still be a praised critically acclaimed film.

I met Tommy Wiseau and he attempted to play cards against humanity with us

He didn't grasp it and wandered off after 1 round

If thats what you want to believe sure. But thats what the word has come to mean,

I've met a bunch, including but not limited to:
>Tom Hardy
>Jake Gyllenhaal
>Maggie Gyllenhaal
>Russell Crowe
>Nick Nolte
>Laurence Fishburne
>Anne Hathaway
>Emma Watson

I did Coke with Haley Joel Osment and sucked his dick years ago. There was a thread I posted in where we found out Alan Thicke and Reese from Malcolm in the Middle were dick suckers as well. Actually the Alan Thicke story was pretty depressing.

No, underrated means the overall opinion of a certain subject is much less than of it's actual value or importance, which certainly isn't the case with Craig Ferguson.
Underappreciated is the right term, stop blindly spewing words. Because of people like you the word "literally" doesn't mean anything today.

whats Anne like?

saw Ryan Gosling at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

Idiots like "muh Drumpf!!!" Colbert, that singing in cars British guy and Fallon sadly get more attention.

I eat out Olivia d'Abo around 11-20 times a month.

i met David Lynch. No joke. AMA

I met Bam Magera at a music festival when he performed with CKY. He got into a driven brawl the night before and had black eye along side cuts and bruises on his face. He was very quiet.

SAD. Now he devolves into his final form of Don Vito 2.0.

*drunken

my dad met tony abbot once. AMA.

>omg lol dude penis cup IZ Freud
>points penis directly at guest
>das a nice pair of milk duds madam
>lol Scotland amirite *winks at crowd*

Yeah, nah.

ive never met a celeb but dennis hoppers son henry hopper banged my girlfriend, aaron paul tried to hit on my friend whos like 6 feet tall, and i saw greg kinnear at a cafe in la once

lol you sound like an angry retard get a date boy

I met some of the Game of Thrones actors alongside George R.R. Martin.

Peter Dinklage was an asshole that smelt like boiled cauliflower.

I said, "I'm rooting for you to win the Emmy this year!" and he looked at me with utter disgust, and rolled his eyes at me. I'm not gonna lie, I was taken aback by it.

The rest of the cast, including George were super friendly though. Emilia Clarke squeezed my muscles and giggled like a schoolgirl though. That was nice at least.

Carice is top tier

I brushed past Kerry King from Slayer strolling down the street in Melbourne. I was taller than him at 15. I'm a Manlet now though.

What made her so great?

I've met a few. Seems like Montreal is very popular place to go (and to film in).
Ed Norton about 15 years ago. I didnt know who he was, but my dad asked him to take a pic with me. The pic doesn't have a date so idk for sure when it was.
Kate Beckinsale. I was too shy really try to talk to her, but I did say hello and told her I liked her movies (I still cringe when I remember how loud I was talking. Fuck me). I'm a fucking beta when it comes to beautiful women.
Paul Giamatti (the guy's a cunt. He was acting like some Diva and going apeshit on a crying waitress in a diner. If you,re so big what the fuck are you doing eating in a fucking diner you cunt!)
Xavier Dolan (acted like a snob the whole time, but was also very likable and approachable. Weird guy)
Robbie Amell (I mistook him for is Arrow cousin. He was cool about it but you could tell it was pissing him off a little lol)

holy shit I remember that gay blowjob thread

how big was his dick?

3 inch. It grew in my mouth and he exploded into my mouth.

Bruce Willis is dead in Ghost.

those people having "more attention" does not equate to Ferguson being underrated

>I did Coke with Haley Joel Osment and sucked his dick years ago
Did you yell "somebody cum quick!" at some point?

Nobody watched his show tho

I met your mum. She ACTED like my cock was too big for her.

Me on the left.

>me underneath

OP confirmed gaylord

he's got a radio show on siriusxm. you can download it from the internets

That's some Oscar-level acting holy shit!!

>the internets

HAHAHAHAHA

You sound like some 80 yo who never got online in his life.

U sound newfag.
Fag.

muh nigga

It was a decent size. We were both pretty fucked up from the rest of the night drinking so I took it like a champ.

asked him about his father shooting jfk

he got pissed

she's in my backyard right now
vague business and all

Are you retarded? It's the other way around, he's not underappreciated he's literally underrated

Go to bed guy pearce

He was standing on the street in New York outside some little theater place with like two or three other people. We talked briefly about Robocop 2. Nice guy.

His show was far better than the others, but he did repeat the same jokes all the time.

I wish he had done more original stuff. Skits would have been great.