>Shazam up next to film
>SS2 just got a new director

Get in a discuss bros. Snyder bless

thoughts and prayers to Zack "Kubrick" Snyder

>captcha punching bag

Yassqueen woman and whedon
DC Chad

don chepe you escaped!

I heard his daughter auditioned for Suicide Squad, but she wasn't good enough.

that's because kikes killed her

She overdid it at the casting

bless up plebs

take your cornball jokes back to redd.it

>general
Proving once again DCucks are cancer

The hardest thing being an MCUck must be knowing that a Marvel thread can simply not last longer than 5 posts because the stories are so razor thin even Frozen looks complex in comparison.

Is it going to happen?

The only time these two were coupled was in the Justice League cartoon.

One of the greatest cartoons of all time, user

The hardest thing about being a DCuck is knowing no one buys into their asinine and tenuous head but they dont have a life so they shill them 24/7 regardless

I'm not disagreeing with you. I'm just saying given the track record it's improbable.

JLU > JLA

In the best Justice League comic of all, as well: JLA. Grant Morrison, Joe Kelly, Josh Whedon, so on.

>they dont have a life
This is coming from an MCUck who is going to stay here all day ranting about films that makes his Marvels look even shittier than shit.

It happened in the comics a few times, as well.

While everyone shitposts on this board we're the only ones who discuss real cinema

I'm sure it will be hinted at

There's already confirmation.

WB wants to milk the stardom of both characters and actors. Most of the reshoot focused on both actors.

There have literally been no confirmation moron. Not saying I wouldn't want it to happen, but you learn what the fuck that word means. It isn't confirmed until it comes from the source

Watch the trailer or check the interviews.

I'm not saying the characters are going to fuck or anything like that, but they share most of the scenes banting with one another, they're seen as the dad and mom of the team by other characters, they save each other in big moment scenes, and shit like that. Isn't all that hints?

dont you mean Gotham City Cinematic Universe

I'm not as pathetic as you loser cucks, literally fallating a director whose incompetence is beyond belief. He's got talent I'll give him that, it takes incredible talent to fuck up the easiest comic francise in the entire comic genre

Jesus christ this no-lifer MCUck is getting mighty buttblasted now.

It's ok. Maybe one day you will be graced by a director who isn't a TV hack.

Snyder has surpassed comic books. he's actually held back by source material

We at least like the movies we're discussing. You're just here for some fucking reason, discussing shit you hate

Zack Snyder's elevated the comic book genre if anything.

how does it feel knowing "tv directors" are literally better at film making than snyder?

There are people that actually genuinely believe this...

Its literally a meme and it pisses me off that you faggots meme this shit every day of the week. If you like it, good; shut the fuck about it. No one cares

No he hasnt in any shape or form, how retarded do you have to be to believe this?

James Cameron (one of the greatest directors of all time) praised Snyder and cited him as an inspiration. He's anything but incompetent.

Lol this is pathetic

The Civil War section doesn't even MENTION the hilarious orange slices line! My theater was laughing uproariouslyat it! What the hell is this?

I think it should.

I wouldn't say he's held back by it so much as he's reinventing it. BvS was practically a modern-day version of DKR in terms of themes, artistry, and just sheer vision.

I'd kill to know how much of the myth arc is totally Snyder's and Terrio's. There are elements of it that basically can't be written out or worked around, and I'm talking about not only the things we'veseen on-screen, but also the things that have been hinted.

Pure Cinema

Cringe

I dont think DCucks know the meaning of the word

Damn
Criterion needs to start releasing Snyder's films

Snyder should do Star Wars IX

Kino af.

>SS2 just got a new director
for a couple weeks before he's gone like all the others

I hope those leaks aren't true about Joss cutting out Deathstroke.

>whose incompetence is beyond belief. He's got talent I'll give him that

Can we expect Seven Samurai themes on Justice League fellow DC chads?

>If you like it, good; shut the fuck about it. No one cares
Obviously, you do, Mr. Sour Grapes.

You're meant to take good screencaps for this to work

>No MILF Catwoman

>cat woman
>cat burglar
This casting is so perfect im shocked it hasnt happened yet

Snyder is the one true Lord of Kino.

Watched Suicide Squad couple of days ago, it was the first comic book movie I've seen since Spider-Man 3. My question is: do actual adults get excited for these movies or is it just 14-year-old boys?

Would Batman truly allow a young child to stand between himself and a gun?

Depends on the movie. Suicide Squad and Wonder Woman are nothing like Snyder's films. You can tell he had a hand in the stories of both, but just the overarching story that connects them.

As well as he understands Lawton? Yes.

Nope it's been completely rewritten

Expect Avengers DC edition

What I hope we find out is that it was Disney we were watching in Whedon's Avengers films, not Whedon himself. That would be a nail in Disney's coffin.