So how painful do you think Ghost Rider transformations are?

So how painful do you think Ghost Rider transformations are?

On a scale of 1 (kiddie henshin) and 10 (Cronenbergian Metamorphasis)?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=d6xU-jmekpM
youtube.com/watch?v=S2lZy4hpEgs
youtube.com/watch?v=28MgBIsGrV0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It probably feels like you're on fire until the transformation into fiery demonic entity is complete

So about a seven point five

It's probably like that insane pain when you touch a red hot pan. Like mind blanking pain for an instant and then it goes away so quickly you're not even sure you felt it

It should be extremely painful but only for a few moments. After your nerves burn you don't feel anything. Actually, as weird as it may sound, before they burn they might even make you feel cold. That Punisher movie with Thomas Jane explained that pretty well in a scene.

i dont watch agents of shield but i did really like the new ghost rider comics. is this worth watching for him?

if only he actually torched somebody. that movie could have been great.

yea

They're doing a really good job with him, worth a watch if you're hype for Ghost Rider.

Yup.

It was literally a shot-for-shot remake of a scene from Welcome Back Frank.

Like getting your face melted off

Is Nic Cage's Ghost Rider the best one?

sweet. thanks
i have welcome back frank but dont remember that at all. cool though. i like the movie a bit better now.

GR1 still is memorable like that.

It probably feels exactly like this. youtube.com/watch?v=d6xU-jmekpM

I just wanted an excuse to post that....

Like being set on fire then a sweet euphoric rush. On my Phone so I don't have it but at one point Vengeance says he's becoming addicted to the rush.

Wtf I hate ghost rider now

i actually enjoyed that and i don't know why

You know that burning feeling you get when you accidentally touch a piece of hot metal? Imagine that, but all over your body, and for much longer.

I love how hellfire is just real hot fire all of a sudden. Shit is not supposed to burn you it fries your soul.

Really? When I touch a pan I feel an itch for a split second. It's not instant, but I know the pain's on its way. The anticipation is probably the worst part

>Not liking based Cage Rider.

Because you can have fun.

SCRAPING AT THE DOOR

SCRAPING AT THE DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRR

I love that movie.

That's what MCU Robbie's does. If he wounds someone with his hellfire and they manage to get away, their injury won't heal because he damaged their souls and thus they'll bleed out over time. He also uses it to murder ghosts.

>It should be extremely painful

what do you think happened....down there

You're left with enough to piss with:

youtube.com/watch?v=S2lZy4hpEgs

>Implying the pain actually stops after transforming.

Probably depends on how fast it is. So the first one is probably pretty bad, but later once you get the hang of it and can just flame on quickly it's fine.

I hope we get a gay Ghost Rider one day.
He would literally be a flaming faggot.

>Gif

Tibetan monks can self immolate their entire bodies without even flinching, and they often get it right on the first try.

Ghost Rider has had a lot more practice, so he should be able to handle it even better (although I don't know if he can).

I can't imagine the monks self-immolate for a second time or more.

Bang, bang!
Feuer frei!

Holy fucking shit, I have that issue somewhere!

It's Danny, isn't it?

Once your body hits a certain temperature you don't even feel the fire fucking you up because it already fucked all your pain receptors, so i guess it'd only hurt in the beginning

I sincerely doubt any new adaptation can top Spirit of Vengeance.

Amen:

youtube.com/watch?v=28MgBIsGrV0

It was from the first arc of War Zone Vol 1

>going full Carrey
>that crap editing
>that unending dialogue full of retarded lines

Don't you mean.

>Going full Cage while Caging out
>That hilariously enjoyable editing.
>That fantastic dialogue full of amazing lines.

We need a Nick Cage cinematic universe where all the characters are played by Cage.

that ghost rider-digger was probably the most metal thing i have ever seen.

The transformation doesn't hurt at all, he just realized he's on Agents of SHIELD.

World's Deadliest Shove

I never watched this movie before. Is the whole movie this.... ridiculous?

It really REALLY isn't, it's actually shockingly boring for most of it. If you've seen that video you've seen most of the highlights. I expect much more dumb shit out of the directors of Crank with Nicolas Cage as a skull on fire.

It also commits the crime of wasting perfectly good Christopher Lambert.