Trump Disavowed by 67 Muslim Intellectuals

>A group of 67 prominent intellectuals, scientists, artists and award-winning authors from Saudi Arabia and the rest of The Middle East have signed a statement blasting Republican pre-candidate Donald Trump’s “hate speech,” which they say “recalls historical campaigns against other ethnic groups that led to millions of deaths.”

>The statement says that Trump’s verbal assaults on Muslim People are a crass appeal to “xenophobia and political intolerance” and are “not based on tested facts.”

>The combined work of Muslims in California alone generates $70 billion a year, the scholars’ statement asserts. “Without muslim workers, the economy of the state, followed swiftly by the rest of the country, would go to ruin,” the undersigned posit.
fusion.net/story/226400/donald-trump-boycotted-by-muslim-intellectuals/

Where were you when Donald Trump was completely and utterly BTFO by a group of brilliant Muslim intellectuals? How will he ever even hope to recover from this?

Other urls found in this thread:

gatesofvienna.net/2013/01/deep-down-muslims-feel-that-they-have-failed/
theyucatantimes.com/2015/11/trump-represents-risk-say-mexican-intellectuals-led-by-historian-krauze/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Muslim
>intellectual

pick only one, maplenigger

>Muslim intellectuals

>muslim intellectuals

>Muslim intellectuals

Being disavowed by Muslim "intellectuals" is about the biggest compliment a white American male can receive.

Trump won big time here.

>Muslim Intellectual

lol

He would have been disavowed by all 70 but the other 3 were busy with jihad.

So Muslims aren't overwhelmingly responsible for the vast majority of all terrorist attacks in the last 25 years?

He is not advocating lynch mobbing American Muslims. He is simply attempting to secure the US from existential enemies of the US. No one could credibly deny the US has many enemies and in particular Muslim extremists. Simply implementing more stringent immigration from the group containing people who have made dozens of attacks globally against you, is sound foreign policy.

>Muslim intellectuals

>Muslim Intellectuals

like what? Bomb Vest Engineer? Goat Gynecologist? Quranic Scholar?

>“recalls historical campaigns against other ethnic groups that led to millions of deaths.”
Oh, like the ones which modern "moderate" muslims celebrate?

>muslim intellectuals

so there are some exeptions to this: gatesofvienna.net/2013/01/deep-down-muslims-feel-that-they-have-failed/

but I wouldn't define religious bigwigs as intellectuals.

Trump should say that in his next add

I did not open the link

sage in options field

>muslims
>intelectuals

Kek

>Muslim Intellectuals

>Trump Disavowed by 67 Muslim Liars
FTFY

>Muslim intellectual

Alright senpai you got me. 69/10

Mods needs sticky this image

Saudi arabia is funding Clinton. If the "intellectuals" from saudi arabaia dont disavow Trump, they will get their head chopped off. And Hillary is funding a lot of terrorist organizations in the middle east according to wikileaks, so im sure they will disavow Trump too.

>Muslim intellectuals

Arab countries have won fewer Nobel prizes than any other. And by that I mean near zero. The number of books and scientific papers translated into Arabic and vice versa each year is virtually undetectable. They have no higher centres of learning of any significance. They make Mexican intellectuals feel good. Who gives a shit what the Muslims think?

>Muslim intellectuals

This is almost as bad as that time 67 Mexican Intellectuals denounced Trump

>More than 65 prominent Hispanic intellectuals have signed a letter in which they refuse “to remain silent about the alarming statements” made by United States presidential hopeful Donald Trump.
>Galvanized by Mexican historian Enrique Krauze and U.S.-based Cuban intellectual Carmelo Mesa-Lago, 67 people signed the “Declaration of Hispanic Intellectuals, Scientists, and Academics against Trump’s Xenophobia”.
theyucatantimes.com/2015/11/trump-represents-risk-say-mexican-intellectuals-led-by-historian-krauze/

this

>Muslim intellectuals
plus
>$70B a year

????

I guess there are a lot sleepers. Nuke California when?

Can anyone recommend some great Saudi Arabian novels?

>Muslim intellectuals

>muslim intellectuals

>Muslim Intellectuals

> intellectuals, scientists, artists and award-winning authors
> Saudi Arabia

"muh muhammad great, give me dinar"

>muslim intellectuals

I guess in Islam its forbidden to paint pictures. Are there any really cool geometric patterns they've made?

>muslim intellectuals

>from Saudi Arabia and the rest of The Middle East

who cares?

how could stupid dumb westerners fall for this bait? this is a lie and not true. do your research you sheeps.
i fucking hate westerners so much

Let's get this shit started

>Muslims intellectuals

Hello? I was wondering if anyone knew of a good Saudi Arabian novel I could read by a Top Muslim Intellectual. I want to give them a chance. Respond if you know of one.

>started
>posts this 36 posts into the thread when it was already dying

>Muslim Intellectuals

>Muslim Intellectuals

>Mullahs.....

>MUSLIM INTELLECTUALS

>Muslim intellectuals.
This shit again?

On my defense I have shitty internet

What do you mean by westerners.

Anyone have that image of the Saudi scientists? Please post it.

>Saudi Arabia
>xenophobia
>Political intolerance
>hate speech

All the keks

>MUSLIM INTELLECTUALS
AHAHAHAH WHAT A FUCKING OXYMORON
LOL
hur dur book literally quotes to kills non muslims
WE ARE RELIGION OF PEACE
It's funny but sad that we don't just kill them all now and be done with it.

Are these the same Saudi Arabian scientist that claimed the Earth is flat and anyone who doesn't think so is an atheist, deserving of punishment?

No shit they hate him. He wants to stop them from establishing the global caliphate. He stands in the way of their plans. Why wouldn't they disavow him.

>muslim intellectuals

That fucking image, someone please post it.

fpbp

>muslim
>intellectual

I'll let ya know if I see one.

Someone post that screencap about Muslim intellectual contributions.
The one that also includes the bantz about Spain not being an intellectual super power and pointing out that the only thing where Mulims excel is science on desalination and camel breeding.

Are you going to stop posting the same thing over and over again? Its really fucking annoying
also

>Muslim intellectuals

>muslims
>intellectuals

Pick one.

They fucking still believe a book written by primitive barbarian towelheads back before modern day society.

I would take this as a glowing compliment.

>brilliant
>muslims

good troll canuck. you made me grit my teeth

My fucking sides.

>Muslim "Intellectuals."

>brilliant Muslim intellectuals
Why is it always a FUCKING LEAF

Just die you cancer

this is somehow worse than mexican intellectuals

>67 intellectuals
You know they went and got 3 scientists, 20 authors and filled out the rest with shitty art degrees

Another good reason to vote TRUMP this November.

>Muslim Intellectuals

And just 5 shy of what their bible says you get upon course completion.

Boom, still got it.

>muslim intellectuals

>Muslim
>intellectuals

A religion with more than a billion followers and they managed to scrape a mere 67 intellectuals...

muslim intellectual isn't that like military intelligence?

>Mexican intellectuals

>$70 Billion dollars
>Millions of deaths

Do they realise if they keep making shit up eventually no one will trust a single "expert or intellectual" ever?

>Muslim intellectuals
If you've ever read any book outside of the Koran, then you are not a true Muslim.

>>The combined work of Muslims in California alone generates $70 billion a year, the scholars’ statement asserts. “Without muslim workers, the economy of the state, followed swiftly by the rest of the country, would go to ruin,” the undersigned posit.
California's economy is already the worst in the country and is only being propped up by Hollywood. If Hollywood didn't exist then half the people in California would starve to death.

>brilliant Muslim intellectuals?
huh? Are those the ones that build the suicide vests? Because that is their main export right?

>“Without muslim workers, the economy of the state, followed swiftly by the rest of the country, would go to ruin,”
Wow, what would we ever do without muslim workers? thx for CTR

Why should we listen to backwards retards who chop of sinners limbs and heads?

>“Without muslim workers, the economy of the state, followed swiftly by the rest of the country, would go to ruin,”
Get back to us when you can do this...pic related

>muslim
>believes in some of the most braindead, barbaric bullshit ever written by a bronze age retard
>intellectual

>Muslim Intellectuals

Located the Kaaba in an ancient drainage canal....

>muslim
>intellectuals

pick ONLY one, leaf-cuck.

>muslim intellectuals

Lol not this again.

This is the end all be all "muslim intellectuals" meme.

You now have it.

>Muslims believe driving cars rolls womens abdomens causing birth defects and that earthquakes are caused by women wearing pants.

Oh and if you believe the earth is round, youre an atheist deserving punishment.

That was from the supreme authority of Islam in Saudi.

who cares what these sub humans think?

>Mexican intellectuals
>Muslim intellectuas

>muslim intellectuals

If Trump asking for the NRA vote to stop Clinton is a call for assisination, then Muslim intelectuals telling followers not to tollerate Trump is a call to jihad him.

I do, its HILARIOUS.

Seriously, read the pic related in

>>The combined work of Muslims in California alone generates $70 billion a year, the scholars’ statement asserts. “Without muslim workers, the economy of the state, followed swiftly by the rest of the country, would go to ruin,” the undersigned posit.

Are these people literally insane? I mean, even the most hardcore, braindead liberal wouldn't believe the world economy would crash if you removed California's muslims.

> muslim
> intellectual

>67 Muslim Intellectuals vs 67 Mexican Intellectuals

Who wins?