Women are all walking blue pills. Convince me otherwise

Women are all walking blue pills. Convince me otherwise.

the sky is blue and the grass is green, what else did you learn in kindergarden today?

Maybe in america but here every woman i know hate feminists and claim they are the reason women lost all of the respect they had.

if you spend all your time looking at the grass on the ground, you will miss the stars in the sky.

Women will never gain that respect back. They don't deserve that respect anymore.

Can't do it they have to be mass-raped on an industrial scale

Clever burger

Yes

Until race war. If they betray us again during the race war, that will be the last straw. I expect artificial wombs and fembots will suffice as a replacement

>this kills the womyn

You're completely right. Women are too rooted in their biological drive to have a child and reproduce that they can't grasp the fact that life is completely meaningless and that having a child is morally wrong. Men can just whack off and have our biological drives subside for a while and have a clear mind. Women are always controlled by theirs, not to mention constantly on a disgusting period cycle

I have no incentive to take part in a race war. I am spiteful. I was "redpilled" years and years ago, and I had to deal with being rebuked or ignored by people constantly. So, I will refuse to fight in any large 'happening', people do not deserve my contributions.

Most of you think like women. Even the "alt-right" roleplayers that are pretending to be conservative will say stupid shit like there's nothing wrong with gay marriage. "It doesn't effect you" and "what happens behind closed doors is none of our business" is straight mom morality.

You are a blue pill.

Knowledge, and understanding knowledge, is not the ultimate goal. The real virtue is what actions you take and deeds you do with the knowledge you've acquired.

Knowledge is what spurs us toward doing the right things with our lives and controlling our animal instincts. For a complete understanding, you require the heart and love of a woman who will provide you children which will give you a true and full existence as a human in your time here on earth.

And that, my friend, is the real red pill. Stepping into the sun for the first time and letting the light of reality burn your eyes, in all this pain and confusion of ascending to a higher plane of understanding; choosing still to be a human than to be an animal.

I hadn't thought about it that way. I was thinking more from the point of view that women generally react/behave based on emotion much more than men do, and cannot be reasoned with the same way a man can. They seem to live through life with a chip on their shoulder, like every accomplishment is a big middle finger to the establishment (read: men). Women are also indoctrinated from birth to adulthood with the belief that a traditional lifestyle (staying at home and raising the kids) is a relic of the horrible and sexist past and must do what they can to avoid it, and as a result you have women basically living Mary Tyler Moore Show lifestyles and basically being degenerates well into their adulthood. The icing on the cake is women tend to lean far left, and always fall victim to "muh feels" issues like rapefugees and BLM.

Sorry, still not convinced. Women cannot teach a man anything useful that he doesn't already know or is somehow unable to learn on his own.

They can give a man a thing which they are incapable of acquiring on their own

Sex? Wow congrats I can get that from a dog too

Its because a good majority of women value emotions over facts. Have them take that 16 personalities quiz, I guarantee most will get E_F_.

they aren't bluepill, they hold no ideology unless it holds up in popular society. They don't care what the information says, as long as it is whats commonly accepted. Therefore they are neither red or blue, just blank

You must actually be retarded, for that I am sorry, but incapable of assisting you since you are incapable of identifying something a woman has that a man would need to create what he should desire.

My mom is pretty redpilled but she is also russian

That's why they were never allowed to vote. Giving women voting rights was the absolute dumbest act ever committed. Name one more destructive?

Women conform to whatever surrounds them.

Seperate then from husbands/fathers/sons and they will become whatever the state/media encourage them to become.

What the hell are you even trying to say?

It was like giving the jews unlimited ammo as long as they seperated women from men.

I post here. Also listen to Le Pen, the mom or Marion. Lauren southern. Christina Hoff Sommers.

But granted, most women are hugely bluepilled. In a lot of my female friends it's seen as a good way to show you are empathic and caring, and a good, loving human being. Those are characteristics that are indeed useful to raise kids so I guess that used to be an evolutionary thing. But now they'd let their close family die alone to save a refugee, and god forbid you say your first ambition is to raise a nice, numerous family.

>inb4 tits or gtfo

Jews use ad hominem attacks to discredit and avoid arguments.

Yes... ad hominem attacks and gibberish.

That's all well and good, but how about other issues? Do you genuinely believe there's a war on your gender? Do you consider your gender a handicap? Is every accomplishment to you a blow to the "patriarchy"?

I didn't want to barge in there, but I was reading what they posted, and I was wondering, what the fuck were they trying to say?

Truly, how would we ever know you are a chick without proofs?

Who would go and lie on the interest like that :^)

What is this post?
Who cares if we need to copy what women have and make it artificial, it just shows their disposability

>you are retarded

How original and thoughtful, you must be someone of high intellect

>Do you genuinely believe there's a war on your gender?
Kek, no. You could construct and argument for that if you were talking about women in the Middle East or on black Muslim Africa, but not in the developed world.
>Do you consider your gender a handicap?
It's an advantage most of the time, if I cry somewhere people will help. It could be a handicap if we lived in a world where physical strength is important because I'm not very strong.

> Is every accomplishment to you a blow to the "patriarchy"?
I wouldn't believe some people actually think this had I not seen Hugh Mungus and the Hula meltdown.

Who is responsible for Sup Forums being invaded by all these closet homosexuals and neckbeard bitter virgins? Take this shit to /r9k/, faggots.
>waahhh women are sluts, but they still won't have sex with me
>hehehe yes silly goy, women are gross. reproduction is stupid. wouldn't you rather have a nice juicy boi pucci?
Kill yourselves.

>Women are all walking blue pills.
Not wrong so why bother convincing otherwise

My sister was telling me about a girl at her school the other day, she described her as "SJW with no friends".
The next day she comes home with a huge bruise on her head. Apparently the girl tried to beat up a boy who said something 'sexist'. A group of 4 people ( including my sister ) jumped on her and the girl ended up being beaten up instead. The SJW got expelled while my sister and her friends only got detention.

There is still some hope, I guess.