Ultimate Redpill

Where were you when you realized the Torah is the ultimate redpill?

>but muh New Testament
Enjoy your hippie, leftist propaganda that we composed to keep you pacified.

Spiritually, politically, and economically, the Torah is the only source of Truth.

שבת שלום

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZKvG2E1kPAM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hebrew_punctuation
youtube.com/watch?v=kCSh7Oakeqs
youtu.be/0Ji_Y7YEbKY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Ultimate Red Pill

>Literally altered into cuckness by Ashkenazi's

If it's so true, why can every element of it be altered, modified and re-interpreted by pic related?

Really makes you think Chaim.

Does this word mean something:
חאינ

Economically?

>Worshiping a Jewish god
>Being a Jew
>Living in a Jewish country
Either your parents didn't like and educated you like retards or you really hate yourself.

Stfu leaf.

When's the last time you went to a real country?

His nose looks like the head of a penis.

Never got the chance to travel to Eretz Yisrael yet

Very informative, be sure to check this video too:
youtube.com/watch?v=ZKvG2E1kPAM

>Another Jew

>a fucking leaf

cant spell schlomo without homo.

>A fucking kike

It's in the Torah/old testament all the good stories are
Praise yahweh

it's bullshit made up by desert rats

>Watered down Egyptian Mysteries that Moishe took from the Egyptian Priesthood

Are the english versions legitimate? Are there word for word english versions for uk, american jews who dont speak hebrew?

Also are their lefty, lapsed female jews in israel that date euro goy?

>A FUCKING TOOTHPASTE

This is the kind of thing that gets you exiled from every country Schlomo.

The Fulfillment of the Law

>17“Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them. 18For truly I tell you, until heaven and earth disappear, not the smallest letter, not the least stroke of a pen, will by any means disappear from the Law until everything is accomplished. 19Therefore anyone who sets aside one of the least of these commands and teaches others accordingly will be called least in the kingdom of heaven, but whoever practices and teaches these commands will be called great in the kingdom of heaven. 20For I tell you that unless your righteousness surpasses that of the Pharisees and the teachers of the law, you will certainly not enter the kingdom of heaven.

You find your Punctuation Back from Old Hebrew ?!?! or is this pure coincidence ?

fuck off with your filthy jewish bollocks you christkike fuckwad
jesus is a stinking jew whatever you think you asswipe fucker

I leave this here .. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hebrew_punctuation

>Ultimate Redpill
Go microwave yourself for using this term.

With all due respect, don't date our women unless you convert. It's nothing against you personally, we just like to keep our ethnicity pure.

There are English-language Hebrew Bibles, I recommend the JPS Tanakh.

The true redpill is atheism, but undeniably, judaism is the only viable monotheistic religion. Christianity is almost communism-tier, which is really strange given what Sup Forums thinks of it and communism. Meanwhile, judaism very much aligns with Sup Forums's ideas. Maybe if Sup Forums wasn't too busy to blame DA JOOOZ for everything they could see the light instead of worshipping a jew and then insulting the same jew at the same time, supporting kissing the feet of invaders, and at the same time speaking up against immigrants.

>Where were you when you realized the Torah is the ultimate redpill?

I like that part where it advocates the use of hallucinogens

also Torah is full of dude weed

The gassing tractor.

a bitter redpill from one of your best

Your god, sabaoth, is a white deity.

They can't be word-for-word because the language used in the torah is not necessarily completely readable today (many words which can be read in many ways meaning different things, due to lack of accents (equivalent to trng t rd nd trnslt nglsh wrtn lk ths), as well as ancient hebrew not exactly being the same thing as modern hebrew). It's similar to how christians have different versions of the bible, I think, but I'm not too knowledgeable about that.

However, most translations are faithful when possible (that is, there isn't a conspiracy to make all translations incorrect to trick the bad goy). Eitherway, it's just the old testament which you probably already know.

For non-hebrew speaking jews, you would typically learn some of the contents of the torah through a teacher who will teach you elementary hebrew (barely enough to strike baby's first conversation, but with enough specificity and context to understand the part of the torah you're going to read for your bar/bat mitzvah), and you will learn the correct reading and the meaning in this way.

Additionally, during service, prayers and the like are all in hebrew but the sermon may be done in a more common language for the community (such as English in this case) which may feature a double reading as well.

Of course, this can be very variable depending on the community you join.

"yahweh" just means "I am". The deity your actually trying to reference is named sabaoth, dumbass,

Why did abraham become a fallen angel?

American education, everybody!

The full thing was "yahweh sabaoth". Stupid kike worshippers never have a clue what in the fuck they're talking about.

America fuck yeah! Being retarded is a good thing!

srsly tho, new testament is like the book of mormon. all made up bs.

When's the last time you turned to the east and bowed to the queen?

You're a blind man, following the blind deity.

Look at him he lost his messiah . hahaha juden

Tell me who is Messiah if you are for real

Bonus. If your answer about Messiah will match mine. I'll tell you who is AntiChrist.

>a fucking shart

>a fucking cuck

I'm buddhist so I really don't spend much time on the three desert religions, but of the three, I much prefer the Jews.

The Messiah will come when the world is ready for him.

So you know nothing about Torah. Messiah is already walking on this earth.

Wrong. In every generation, there is a potential Messiah, but he will not be identified until the world is ready.

Wrong. 70 years after Israel birth Messiah will come there. Read more carefully he is already here. AntiChrist too. (Not obongo)

Shut up and post Jews discussing Torah

youtube.com/watch?v=kCSh7Oakeqs

What's with the retards pretending they know anything about judaism and then spouting bullshit like this?

>Enjoy your hippie, leftist propaganda that we composed to keep you pacified.

You mean our hippie propaganda that ultimately wrecked so much Jewish ass that you had to team up with the Muslims throughout history?

Ok.

youtu.be/0Ji_Y7YEbKY

>Spiritually, politically, and economically
>economically

Keep telling yourself that, Leif Eriksson. Our plan has worked out just fine.

I was in college, being a typical conspritard, took some classes with a Jewish professor over the torah. I agreed with the idea of god in the torah. All of the retarded, juvenile shit in Christianity is gone (Trinity, Satan being some retarded equally powerful villian, salvation through being a shitbag buy saying you're sorry later). Did some things in the community for his classes, everyone was great. No merchants in site just people who though their religion have a structured basis to both be self sufficient and foster their community where christians are taught to economically flagellate themselves and developing things is evil.

I've thought about converting several times and periodically consider it. I currently live by the noahide covenant.

I did some research recently and found a Jewish branch of my family. Weird shit man.

Well they really don't think from the goyims perspective most of time but what can you expect.

It's your free will to check this info or not.
Jew didn't reply to me.
He knows that I know.

Well i have read lots of torah/kaballah related shit in my teens. And i was educated in a catholic school. (With priests doing classes)

All is shit. Sorry.