Tormund and beric, after surviving the wall crumbling...

>Tormund and beric, after surviving the wall crumbling, escape to castle black to warn them about the white walkers and to send a raven to winterfell
>Ed, nights watch, tormund and beric travel north to the white walker secret lair

>Melisandre, kinvara and other red priestesses have a scene in asshai in the red priestess temple talking about stannis, jon and azor ahai

What other scenes are you looking forward to in S8?

Dany's shit covered corpse mutilation if the fanfic tier leaks ends up true.

Euron being king.

wait what

>Melisandre, kinvara and other red priestesses have a scene in asshai
I have a scene in mind, if you know what i mean.

Cersei dying

jon fighting the NK outside kings landing, dramatic music as it skips to jaime/tyrion/cersei struggle and jaime kills cercei

>tfw Red Priestess orgy
For the night is dark and full of orgasms

Kinvara need to come back, she was so fucking hot.

>king euron sends golden company to dragonstone
>commands them to bring her alive or dead if they can't
>they BTFO club khaleesi
>she is dying in childbirth when all of this happens
>take her dead body back to kingslanding
>euron mutilates and does some other shit to body and hangs it in the redkeep or someplace public in there
>people throw shit at her along with other stuff
>body is clearly visible in multiple scenes
It's too edgy and would piss millions of normies so I'm not actually waiting it to be true.
If only dabid & had balls and realized how it would make people go chimpout across the globe more than red wedding.

May the Lord of Light bless you user

>she is dying in childbirth when all of this happens
so is this AFTER the white walkers win the war?

True this will never be in the show, same as dany shitting herself in the books nonstop frm the poison. I can see her dying in childbirth through, poetry with lyannas death.

Hey i know this guy. He played a character in Force Majeure. How did he stoop so low?

>Euron gets killed by a dragon, while fleeing to the iron islands
>Dany tells him "this is what happens if you do not honor your queen"

>Tywin gets resurrected as a white walker and inexplicably attacks his own families keep without remorse in a logical paradoxon

>jamie joins our heroes and fights in the service of Daenerys as her loyal eunuch for the rest of his days in exchange for mild glances by our queen, swearing loyalty to all womankind

>Tyrion confesses his love to some minor male character while saying, he never belonged to those whores and only fucked them to keep his gayness hidden

>John becomes Dany's first servant while she sleeps with the Dothraki horde on occasion as she is not bound to a single man

>The producers appear in their own show as soldiers in the final battle and then to get the Shamalan effect

>Night king is defeated by our diverse team of heroes who overthrow the whiteness of the symbolism of eternal winter.

Did i mention that you should totally join us over at r/gameofthrones ?

why are jewesses so hot?

>jon and arya reunited
I know last season was 90% fan service with characters meeting but I'm still looking forward to this

They harness every other tribe's best DNA, they've been doing this for millennia

Because you've been conditioned to think so. They're not really though.

>Tormund and beric, after surviving the wall crumbling, escape to castle black to warn them about the white walkers and to send a raven to winterfell
This was my prediction, it makes the most sense despite there being like 100+ miles between them and Castle Black, it's not like the show gives a shit about distances.

>Melisandre, kinvara and other red priestesses have a scene in asshai in the red priestess temple talking about stannis, jon and azor ahai
Honestly I'd just be happy to see Asshai at this point. I still like a lot of the unexplored parts of the world, and since the show does special effects the best, I'm sure it'll blow me away.

>asshai scene
yesyes

> Hype for Asshai scene
> It will be cheap generic interior temple #452 with no lights

Please god no, just stick to the 3 sets in Westeros and don't ruin the mysteries in the cooler places

Pretty sure Red Priests are based in Volantis, not Asshai

Since the army of the dead crossed the breach in the wall and is heading south killing everything in its path, wouldn't it be a safe bet to head north of the wall for safety now?

>looking forward
Sorry, but I don't.

Stannis returning and claiming the iron throne

> Undead Robb Stark fighting Jon Snow.
> Lady Stoneheart (appearance).
> Civil War type scene where live heroes battle dead ones from seasons past.
> Moment where Night King shows his true power and Dany shows hers.

Bobby pissing himself

What the hell was that supposed to be?