/got/ general

Signing the White Gold Concordat edition

Previous:

>the most beautiful couple in westeros

>Tormund and beric, after surviving the wall crumbling, escape to castle black to warn them about the white walkers and to send a raven to winterfell
>Ed, nights watch, tormund and beric travel north to the white walker secret lair

>Melisandre, kinvara and other red priestesses have a scene in asshai in the red priestess temple talking about stannis, jon and azor ahai.

What S8 scenes are you looking forward to?

GODS WE WERE WRONG THEN

>that image of Ray-ghar

Real shit? That's what the actor truly looks like??? Nothing against the actor, but goddamn does that not look... "Attractive."

ASoS part 2? Wtf

God I hate gen Z runts so much, hope they all die by a virus that only attacks ironicfags

Yes the fat man once wrote so much that they had to separate the book into 2 volumes

"This is admiral Salen Kotch of the Settlement Defense Front here to make an announcement. I' am to not be, and should not be mistaken for that nobleman lord named 'Jon Snow', who resides in some obscure continent known as Westoros in some unnamed feudal-archaic world. For I am not the illegitimate child-spawn of other filthy feudal nobles named 'Ray-ghar' or Lisa, nor have I bedded redhead snow barbarian or a white haired dragon wench, that is all. Mars Eternum."

>pleb
ASoS

>fedora
ACoT
AGoK
ADwD

>patrician
AFfC
TWoW sample chapters

Brits aren't strong enough to lift American books so they split them up. Same thing happened with Lord of the Rings.,

literally who

go home you gay Sup Forumsirgin

fugly little frail boned slut

The joke is Kit Harrington played that Sup Forums character at Jon Snow, King of The North literally played as a Call of Duty character.

If dabid & dabid weren't hacks I would suggest the couples totally not "queen of beauty & love and fabled pussy wetting harp player" appearance must imply how rumors would tell the tales and descriptions about kings, princes, ladies and all that important peoples stuff overblown by common folk. But then again we all know it's just shitty casting.

waht is dehd mahy nevuh dye

Are we ever going to learn more about the history of the wall and the white walkers?

when will womanlets learn

Who am I, Ser Davos?

White walkers built the wall as a natural border and a huge ass border fence to keep humans at the other side of it after their peace pact.
Don't believe the (((maesters))) lies.

asoiaf POV ranking

>pleb
Eddard Stark
Daenerys Targaryen
Jon Snow
Cersei Lannister
Victarion Greyjoy
Quentyn Martell
Barristan Selmy
Will
Chett
Kevan Lannister

>fedora
Tyrion Lannister
Bran Stark
Sansa Stark
Arya Stark
Theon Greyjoy
Jaime Lannister
Aeron Greyjoy
Asha Greyjoy
Areo Hotah
Jon Connington
Melisandre
Varamyr

>patrician
Catelyn Stark
Davos Seaworth
Samwell Tarly
Brienne of Tarth
Arianne Martell
Arys Oakheart
Maester Cressen
Merret Frey
Pate

>TWoW sample chapters
salsa?

name 1 (one) thing that has happened in the sample chapters

No because GURM has no idea what he's doing so he keeps everything vague, pretending that he knows but only hides it, and idiots go nuts all trying to crack his shitty worldbuilding.

WHAT'S THE MEANING OF THIS!? I NEVER AGREED ON SURRENDERING TO FUCKING ELF BOARS!!! NED DO SOMETHING!!!

>patrician
>Catelyn
my nigga

buht wisez agehn, ahduh an stwonguh

>peace pact
never been established on the show nigger

Huh, I see Sansa's joined the Aldmeri Dominion and now craves and supports elven cocks.

blblblblblb...

Just wait for inevitable flashback bro.

aaggghhh...

You're our king, your grace

And the peace pact was with the CotF, not with the Others.

Faggots are just making stuff up because they want to believe GURM is going to surprise them by making the Others good, because he's such a le deep and morally ambiguous guy.

Here's what GURM told to his editor before the release of the first book:
>The greatest danger of all, however, comes from the north, from the icy wastes beyond the Wall, where half-forgotten demons out of legend, the inhuman others, raise cold legions of the undead and the neverborn and prepare to ride down on the winds of winter to extinguish everything that we would call "life."

>What S8 scenes are you looking forward to?
Stannis' return

.................ag..............

Davos get the BBQ ready.

>tfw your grace Stannis has been talking about castles and how strong they are in comparison to each other for an hour straight

>sometime after brienne killing him
>red priests recover his corpse
>body kept in some secret temple all of this time
>mel and other priests see visions of the horde coming
>they nod to each other that its time
>she proceeds with the resurrection
>he wakes up dazed and confused
>filled with anger towards mel for failing him and himself letting his daughter die just for power
>he lunges at the priests and kills them
>final one alive is mel
>he runs the sword through her heart
>after pulling it out the blade is set ablaze

>mel dies knowing she fulfilled the prophecy

ENDING SCENE IS A MAN WALKING OUT OF THE TEMPLE, EYES SET TOWARDS THE NIGHT KING. the identity of stannis baratheon gone and forgotten. this new born man only knows two things. to kill the night king and that he is the light that brings the dawn

At once, Your Grace! Rh'llor hungers!!

Come, men! Let us set a fire in her flesh

>tfw you realize that the only thing that made Stannis likable in the first place was Davos

More money your grace?

Did he said anything about the harrenhall? Asking for a friend.

I love propoganda Staniss as a pyromania fanatic and Davos as his Igor yes-man stoking the fires for the next virgin sacrifice.

Well yeah, Stannis is a literal autist and Davos is pretty much his charismatic caretaker.

>have a dream where I'm literally taking a shit
>I can feel myself taking a shit despite being asleep
>it was so powerful I woke up
>check my ass
>no shit
what the fuck just happened

>muh lemon cakes: the chapter

grrm

This

Much better than book Stannis who is just a boring old autist

Congrats user you are an official green seer.

to TAKE the BLACK

A daring thesis

wat if sailor moon used her disguise pen to pretend to be the lord of ligt

>once you TAKE the BLACK you never go back
What did grrm mean by this?

stannis "the mannis" baratheon

>the biggest dragon is the black one

What did GURM mean by this?

>white boipussy

It's a mystery to me

Wat if bronn warged to rhaegor to crown his uncle the queen of good looks and tapped her ass that night?

Dead general.

>Dany is having trouble training Drogon, he's getting more and more out of control the bigger he gets
>getting more and more frustrated, she cried out, "WHAT DO I HAVE TO DO? WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME?"
>as if in response, Drogon suddenly sprouts a half-boner
>'who's really the master here?' Dany thinks. she argues and wrestles with her conscious for a while, but ultimately decides to submit to Drogon's will
>first she crawls under him and plants kisses along his massive member, then she starts licking it all over
>his boner fully formed now, Dany realized it will never fit so she gets into a reverse all-fours position, and using one hand she rubs Drogons massive cock on her pussy and between her ass.
>Drogon is really excited now. "Your turn," she says. Drogon starts pumping and rubs himself all over Dany's tiny, half-dragon body.
>this continues until Drogon's completion. cum explodes from his dick all over Dany, coming in heaps and gobs, gallons and gallons of Drogon's seed flows all over her body, almost suffocating her.
>her sheer ecstasy and the warmth of Drogon's cum is enough to drive her to orgasm. "I love you, I love you, I love you," she screams over and over again as her whole body convulses in pleasure.
>"kh-khaleesi...What is this!?" she hears ser jorah's voice.

you're dead, you fucking bookfag cuck

are all of the dragons male

>jorah is getting cucked even in fanfics

They are supposed to be genderbending dragonkin in the books.

Azor Petyr

AYE SHAPPOZE /GOT/ ISH OFF THE TABLE ASH WELL?

>The High Sparrow is playing the Pope
Well meme'd, /got/.

I AM THE SEA
CAREFUL EURON
CAREFUL NOW

Hence why there must always be a Stark at the Wall , to honor the terms

I'LL KILL EVERY BARATHEON I CAN GET MY HOOVES ON!

*breaks your fast*

A BOAR THERE WAS A BOAR A BOAR

hot

>Victarion "I Will Sail The Dothraki Sea" Greyjoy
>Pleb
>Theon, Jaime, JonCon and Hotah
>Fedora
fuck outta here Cressen, Arys and Davos truly are patrician choices though

>Victarion is so dumb he thinks the Dothraki Sea is an actual sea

ALL THICK AND FAT AND COVERED WITH WHORE

fucking kek

LEAKED PICS OF DANY'S FOURTH DRAGON

In all fairness, you can't expect a pirate who spent most of his life a literal continent away to know much about local geography. Most other ironborn are even more retarded anyway, at least he's one of the few to see through Euron's gifts and promises.
>tfw no based Rodrik Harlaw as Lord of Pyke

Where did Dany get a rope?

To be fair cartographers are dummies if they actually mark that area as a sea on official maps.

Like what if someone decides to genocide all the Dothraki. Now you have a plains with a inappropriate name on two fronts.

D&D are shit

But which house(s) have sigils with boar(s)? There surely must be a deeper meaning and symbolism behind it.

Does that mean Vic wont use the dragon horn that is said to kill the user?

Moqorro already warned him about that if I remember correctly, and he's well aware "all of Euron's gifts are poisoned". Doesn't stop him from bitching to the dusky woman about how much of a dick Euron is though, the loveable oaf.

*takes your maidenhead*

House Hoare

is bran the ice king?

Damn it I could be a respected as a loser nerd who never had a child to! I just need to write a fantasy book that millions enjoy

Does he have the lowest IQ of all the PoV characters?
Excluding Sansa, obviously

That's probably Theon or Cat

yes, they need a way to remove bran from the picture so they don't have to deal with a "bran should be lord of winterfell" plotline

Why didn't stannis kept fucking melly 7/24 5 times a day for a few months to create a an army of shadows?
Literally best plan, not even a single drawback.
You can conquer not only westeros but the rest of the world within months.

>Cat
STOP

>Grapes, symbolising wine
>Forest and birds, symbolising hunting
>An ironborn longship, symbolising battle and raiding
Was Bobby B a distant descendant of the relatives of House Hoare who survived the burning of Harrenhal? Could the seaniggers still rule Westeros through Stannis?

how is sam going to die in the last season?

This
>Raised by Starks
>betray them because you spent one day with your snownigger kin