ITT: Girls you wouldn't introduce to your parents

ITT: Girls you wouldn't introduce to your parents

Why would I introduce my parents to someone with Downs?

Fucking a retard is worse than being one.

Its a short list.

I could introduce anyone. As long as its a confirmed female, they'd be overjoyed.

Smart call, my Father still has scars from the last time the Deep Ones tried to set up a colony near our fishing Hamlet. He sees a half-breed he's liable to go get his harpoon.
Head game's ridiculous though, not giving that up for anything

I think the familia would freak the fuck out if i brought home a goddamn vampire home with more psychological problems than freaky fred

Why not? She's a sweet girl

She famous for getting captured, tied up and stripped. Maybe his folks are wholesome folks who don't approve of that kind of celebrity.

This pretty much...

So long as they're not a black chick.

Eh, her secret identity is still intact. Hell, most of the normies that see her in costume don't even believe she's the real deal.

It's okay if it's sexist, it's satire :)

Harley Quinn

I don't think they'd care that she's much older than me.

Any girl, amirite?

'cause... I have crippling anxiety and despite living mostly on my own I can't even deal with the idea of introducing a girl to my parents... and thus am a virgin at the age of 30... and will die alone...

It really can't be overstated how shitty everything Adam Warren has ever done is.

Man your loss

retards are surprisingly okay to fuck. As long as they don't make too much noise and you don't look at their faces, it's fine

They let you get really kinky too. Half my kinks were first tried on downies

I met him in person once. He's basically made of bacon grease and AXE.

are you justifying slutshaming?

>tfw you realize your girlfriend basically IS Empowered without the suit

you mean she's naked?

wtf dude why you just let your girl get tied up and stripped naked all the time

are you an actual cuckold

the hell man

I would rather fuck a feminist bitch than a retard

mainly because I couldn't be sure she won't kill my parents

kek

Your girlfriend is a retarded fishfaced mongoloid with an obsession with fingering your asshole?

She looks older. I just gotta avoid being asked what's her age and then I'm in the clear.

I wanna tie her tits off with fishing line and then slap em till she cries.

I don't care if I'm risking a vengeance raping from her teammates. Taking Rivet's 2 foot long robot cock in my ass while Protean shoves his liquid oozing protein down my throat will be well worth the sight of Empowered's tears.

Nothing wrong with Peri, if you run damage control and don't discuss ships.

I wish SU would rock rock art like that. It's stylish, recognizably iconic and looks basic enough to animate even with the shading. Simplify the hair and eyes a bit, maybe.

>I wish su were an anime

That looks like shit, though?

More like I think SU would look a lot better if they did basic two tone shading and cut back on some of the bendy-straw necks and branched out beyond the boring painted on leotard outfits.

Fucking hell, kill it with fire.

That's racist man. The Deep Ones are just trying to hurt nobody. They just want to hasten Cthulhu's awakening so we can all die quicker and don't have to suffer this agonizing existence. Tell your dad to stop being such a bigot.

It's SU. I thought that was self evident?

Yeah but someone's pining over it like one brand of shit is somehow better than another brand of shit. They're both still shit in the end.

>stop liking things I don't like
Seriously, who cares? It's a waifu thread in drag. Everything here is shit by default. Even this post. especially this post.

I wouldn't introduce any girl to my parents.

My father would never approve.
My mom could be convinced, I guess.

When I brought home that girl from school who looks like a cat, I got weird looks from both of them. She's quite hairy and bleaches it. Looks wonderful but I can imagine why normal people wouldn't find it attractive.

>When I brought home that girl from school who looks like a cat, I got weird looks from both of them.
What?

Settle down, Beavis.

I know a girl who looks like a cat.
She's a Sikh girl with a round, flat face and very fair skin.
She is also the hairiest human female I have ever seen.
Face, arms, fingers...everywhere. Never seen her naked but it's an easy guess. She shaves her legs and bleaches the rest of the hair.
She looks uncannily like a cat and is a fantasy come to life.

Are you gay? Are your parents dead? Or do you simply have a really shitty relationship with them?

I get along well with my parents but homosexuality is something that should be hidden rather than normalized.

good for you mate

Jesus Christ, user.

Well he is a weirdo that lives innawoods, makes sense

am i missing something

i havent read empowered in a while but i remember her being more likeable that most superheroines

Remember that time in the Simpsons when Homer managed to make a bowl of cereal catch on fire?
That's her character in a nutshell, a constant fuck-up constantly fucking.

Yeah, just look at that flabby ass.
No way man.

I'd be willing to make an exception