Just saw It, will answer any questions you have about it

Just saw It, will answer any questions you have about it.

does his face open up into a bunch of teeth like a crocodile or something when he eats georgie? i saw that on twitter or somewhere and i was wondering if its real.

I don't spoil anything.

Yes. His face opens up like that at least 3 times.

Was it good.

Is it as terrible as the first adaptation?

Two questions:
1. Have you seen it?
2. Will you answer any questions I have about it?

It was above average, but I wouldn't call it good.
It's better than the miniseries by far, but still has a lot of the minisereis issues.
Yes and yes.

hows the ending then? does anyone die? is there a cliffhanger?

Tell us the scariest part

Is it well shot? Like, does it look like an actual movie production?

Is it called 'IT' because it has no gender?

Ending kind of sucks. Clown gets away and the kids vow to return to the town if he ever comes back. Non of the main cast dies. The ending literally says "chapter 1".
Pennywise comes out the fridge folded up and unfolds his body. He's creepily walking towards one of the kids and about to eat him. You have to see it to understand but that scene was pretty scary.

how hot is the childhood gangbang scene?

The Drider is female

The film is made pretty competently. All the set pieces, acting, and music are all great. The main problems I had with the movie are the same problems I had with the book.

OP dude is fake. I watched it earlier today.
Its pretty brazy cuz It is just in the kids houses and likes fucking with them to scare them so they taste better and he can overpower them (since It is actually really weak unless they're afraid).

Like It just goes into their house and like into their bedrooms and trolls them all day. Like in that scene he has his brothers corpse and then he floods the basement and makes Will go into the basement and then he sock puppets the bros body and then jumps out like OOOGA BOOGA BOOGA STOOPID DOG and then Will runs away all scare and thats the whole point. sick sadistic childish shit to scare a child that the clown guy actually enjoys doing. hes like that tails gets trolled comic where bugs bunny acts all gay and retarded

It's not in it. The closest we get is the fat kid kissing Beth.

That's good enough for me, I can forgive a lot if a movie at least looks okay.

Just saw what?

It

What?

That's racist

You better watch It user, ya dig?

You Heard it Here First Folks! KINO IS BACK ON THE MENU!! Thats right! My man here, my main DUDE. My first commanding offiSIR (hehe) aka OP just dropped the hot deets on this littly little flick. and BELIEEEEVE ME am I excited to see this KLOWNKINO.

IT by author Stephen King arrives to cinemas this September 8th. Watch IT!

I watched It you retard

The 2017 horror motion picture from director Andrés Muschietti, known as "It"

Is anyone getting blacked in IT?

The black kids parents get burned alive and turn burnt black, so kind of.

Retard look at what you did.

sequel bait ending?

DROPPED
R
O
P
P
E
D

It really sucks. They don't even beat the clown in the end.

If this is It, please let me know

This made me chuckle.

Thanks I guess.

Do we get to see a bunch of transformations or is she just Pennywise the whole way through?

And is she Pennywise during the final encounter? Or her 'natural' form?

how is this bad? it's retarded that a bunch of dumb kids get to defeat an interestelar monster.

It's Pennywise almost the entire movie. He only transforms to other things a handful of times.
Exactly, the way they "beat" the clown is pretty stupid.

Is it Pennywise in the final encounter?
My level of enjoyment will be affected due to my autism on these details

It's only retarded when you stop being invested in the material.
The way they beat It makes sense within the universe it's set in

The final encounter is Pennywise but he just really different, he's a lot more rotted and has some weird things sticking out of him. He gets away in the end however so it doesn't matter.

Merely pretending I hope?

Does the turtle show up

Did it setup a sequel with them as adults?

I just saw it too and I thought it was decent but nowhere near as good as some people are saying.

Yeah. Beverley goes into the entire floating trance thing and at the end of the movie she says she see's them all at their parents age in the same sewer

To elaborate now that I'm home, it really wasn't that scary. They cut away from the Pennywise/Leper/Painting lady encounters as soon as they creep up on the kids. I know It feeds off fear, but we only got a few scenes of him actually getting in their face and tormenting them. I gotta say, Bill Skarsgard was pretty fucking good when he could talk (especially at the end). They kind of made him seem really silly at times.

The jumpscares are okay, but there are too many that you can predict 90% of them.

The kids were pretty funny, almost too funny. The movie was more comedy than horror unfortunately.

I guess I just went in with very high expectations and was a bit disappointed, but it's still worth a ticket. And Sophia Lillis or whatever her name is has to be one of the most beautiful girls I've ever seen. Like seriously breathtakingly beautiful in some scenes.

op is a phaggot i just got back from it and it's about as litty as it could be

Baby can you dig your man?

So It is lit?

>It's not in It.

wtf did he mean by that?

What is the scariest movie you've seen and how does it IT compare to it in terms of scare factor?

IT turns into the fat kid and bangs bev

You speak ""like"" a brainless teenager.

>IT turns into the fat kid and bangs bev
This is fake news and so are you.

He is Pennywise, a leper, and a creepy twisted lady.

No. But there are some Turtle references in it.
Yes. This was chapter 1 and ends as the make a blood oath to return to destroy it if it resurfaces in another 27 years.

Judging by the reviews which actually makes coherent observations rather than the usual 'absorbing, tangible' nonsense, the movie is not particularly scary (not even in the jumpscare tradition), the kids do a good job/great job, overreliance on obvious cgi makes it hard to be drawn into the movie, Pennywise overexposure makes it less scary to the point of almost being ridiculous.

How does this compare to your own impression ?

How's the Stranger Things kid?

Do we have a chance to examine Beverly's foot game?

Is the leper scary

What the fuck is the "eggboy" scene and why is it scary?

Pennywise is Pennywise but he has two minions that are lesser beings.
All of them are out to get Bev because Bev has something they haven't encountered before, she isn't scared of Pennywise.
She is the one that eventually chases the trio away.

is it memic enough? Shall we expect flood of new memes?

What happens to bev when she is kidnapped by pennywise?

where the fat kid gets chased in the basement of the library
he realises shes not scared of him and the he does this weird thing where his whole face opens up and theres three shining lights, she then begins floating up in the air with grey eyes
not really memey, finn wolfhard is kinda a memey character i suppose

He puts her in a river in the sewer and he wants to figure out why she isn't afraid of him.
Then he goes to meet his two minions, and the rest of the loser's club find her in the sewer and she is woken up by Ben with a kiss. She then goes super sayian and all "we have to go kill that fucking clown".

i thought the OOH WAH AH AH AH meme was already pretty strong

what are the minions? other clowns?

im not sure what this guy means about minions, think he got confused by pennywise's different manifestation

Pennywise has two minions, a witch and a zombie that he sends out to scare kids he cares less about. He is mostly interested in Bev because she has something Pennywise has never encountered before.

Is there on-screen gore? Dismembered kids, anything?

I wouldn't call it gore, its more like Insidious style. There is some blood and suggestive things but not gore.

georgies arm is torn off and thats pretty gory, you see pennywise munching on a kids arm as well, a girl chained up by her arms missing her entire lower waist. the movie doesnt really pull much punches

were you not paying attention or something?

The arm pulling isn't really gore. Its very mild but suggestive.

They call it "IT" because they don't want to give it any personality, because they feel like IT doesn't deserve to be recognized and that it would only make it more "real" and terrifying if they agnowledged it as something more than "IT"

It's a female lovecraftian monster alien though

Pardon me young squire, but, did you fail English class in grade school?

you see him crawling away with a bloody gory mess of a stump with little pieces hanging out where his right arm was, dont know how that isnt gore

Eh, he dies at the spot with his head inside and is later seen by a lady. Don't lie to people.

This is weird, in the book and the miniseries shes definitely just as scared as everyone else. Is this another atempt at a stronk woman?

She's a pretty strong girl, she is braver than the rest of the boys and unlike them she is never scared of Pennywise. We're never given a real reason why but its suggested because she has had such a horrible life otherwise.
When the loser's club find her in the sewer she is the one that motivates them to finally kill Pennywise but he just runs away. And she makes them promise to come back if Pennywise does. End of chapter 1.

you either didnt pay attention to it or youre just making things up, georgie gets his arm bitten off and then crawls away in agony and then pennywise's hand stretches out to an unnatural length to drag him into the sewer
not a stronk women character its more that her abusive dad is the main thing that scares her

>not a stronk women character its more that her abusive dad is the main thing that scares her

That being said, did they include the scene where she gets almost raped/at least sexualy assaulted by Pennywise who is disguised as her Father?

No, her dad is not sexually abusive just physical or harsh towards her.

This is not a shill thread

That sounds like they cut out all of the sexual content from the book in this remake. (daddy rape, assault by the bullies, sewer liberation sex...) For the better probably

Its really Bev's movie, she protects the other losers and is able to have Pennywise be curious rather than want to kill her. Its good to see a movie where women can kick ass.

no pennywise only appears as her father briefly when all the kids are attacking him together her dad is very creepy in a sexual way tho, makes her tell him that shes his little girl and such, theres a scene where he pushes her to the ground and spreads her legs out whilst asking if she'd fucked the losers, he's very obviously lusting for her its pretty creepy

honestly just dont listen to this guy they seem to have misunderstood half the fucking movie

Oh well then they DID include that. I always thought her dad was one of the scarriest parts in the entire story, it's too real.

yeah hes pretty scary and its her dad acting on his own for it not pennywise

how do vic and belch kick the bucket

I think in the book it was also him himself, but IT actually spreads some kind of aura that makes people act out their desires and don't give a shit. I think he was manipulated by IT to go through with the assault, but he definitely was a shitty guy to begin with

Its never shown.

>jump scare shit made for roasties
this movie will be nothing more than shit

just the emo looking bully and henry end up dead, emo looking guy is chasing the fat kid and thinks he hears him in the sewers enters then runs into a bunch of zombies who take a bite of his face, he runs of but hits a dead end and pennywise jumps out after a red ballon pops, henry get pushed down a deep well to his death by the black guy

eh the banter and friendship between the boys feels just like when you were a kid, even if the horror stuff doesnt scare you theres still a good movie there

i thought henry is in the timeskip?
wtf mike murders people in this?

maybe he survives