The president of Uzbekistan has died, tell us different allies of Uzbekistan, but not the actual Uzbek government...

The president of Uzbekistan has died, tell us different allies of Uzbekistan, but not the actual Uzbek government. Why they are keeping it in secret is unknown.

At any rate, the country with over 30 million population, strongly Muslim, has given ISIS a lot of fighters.
Now with the leader dead, there is room for shit to go down.
I know there is exactly one person posting with Uzbek flag on Sup Forums, if he is actually from there and not a proxy, and online, please respond and comment.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0wHYHMpHmSg
youtube.com/watch?v=b2i5ShKaASc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

youtube.com/watch?v=0wHYHMpHmSg

Meanwhile, in Kazakhstan

Wrong *stan, Abdul.

youtube.com/watch?v=b2i5ShKaASc

A FUCKING LAND

Its "fucking a land", though. Missed a golden one here, your mother and I are very disappointed in you.

bump

when my mom is not around, my dad claims that her people come from Asskrakistan.

Is that really a place, or did they rename it?

she gets pissed off when I ask her.

>American '''''''''''''''''education'''''''''''''''''

They renamed it to Florida when it joined the United States.

a communist country with the population of chicago. must be one hell of an enterprise

Fucking hell, love your banter my slavic brother.

>when your government is too afraid to tell you you have died

Islam Karimov was a heavy-handed dictator who left no sons and no succession procedure. On the plus sude he was violently pushing back the shit of islamists who no doubt will come out if the woodwork now. Interesting times.

This film was located in Romania, idiot
Borat is the definiton of a Balkanic gypsie

Sounds like a job for Putin !

> German sense of humour
> 404 not found

>not a single banepost ITT

I want reddit to leave

NOW

I wonder what happens now? I mean Uzbekistan is pretty fucking important in regional affairs, and Karimov choose to walk a neutral line. If they try to be "pro-American" at this juncture that will probably mean giving fergana durkas power. And given that large parts of the country are Tajik and Karakalpak, and that Uzbekistan fucked them pretty hard these past 20 years. I don't see a democratization coming unless they want to break up or have civil war. So? Fall back on customs union? Maintain their current course under some other old fucko? What's next?

bump

T. Romanian gypsie
Glory to Hungary

ok calm down Akmed. Should you not be getting conscripted instead of shitposting?

Police oppression, assisted by the army, until a new dictator is established from the military clique.
Either that or fall back to being a russian satellite state.

>islam is dead
feelsgoodman.svg

you must be a blast at parties

t. biggest islamic state on the planet

What are you even doing in the most-Islamic-by-population nation on Earth?
You have to go back to China, Sum Ting Wong

To be honest fampie I'm not really a russiaboo, but I think that the satellite state option might be the best solution here. I mean I have zero hope that fergana will get better, and at least with outside help they can maybe work on Aral or their water problems. I mean they really haven't grown much if at all in 20 years.

20 years of military dictatorship, where all tax money are used on bribing tribes to not kill each other and keeping islamic radicalism out.
They are also a land locked state and all their neighbors are equally underdeveloped. Can't trade effectively.
Having a border with Afghanistan really hurts in the last decade for obvious reasons.

That's exactly why I don't see a future for them unless they bow to someone. And my reaction is that American power projection in Central Asia is already non existent, I mean the Taliban controls 1/3 of Afghanistan now. The only alternative to Russian Proxyhood is Chinese Proxyhood, or civil war. The government without Karimov can't hope to stay both secular with Fergana And Uzbek dominant with huge Tajik and Karakalpak populations during this transition period without outside help. They don't have the money and power for a massive crackdown, and the fact they are terrified of saying Karimov is dead shows how fucked they really think they are. Unless a leader comes forward in the next week, we could se an Uzbekistan happening really really soon. And even if someone does come forward, he's going to have to act fast and decisive. I don't know man, I really don't know where Uzbekistan will head now.

I would like to make a Silk Route travel. How fucked would I be? I know it is almost impossible to enter in Turkmenistan, but I will not do it if I cannot visit Samarkand

Good luck getting to Herat these days.

A year ago or two maybe. But I mean common man. Bukhara and Samarkand have to not burst into flames first. You can still visit Osh though

Central Asia has always fascinated me. Seems like a very strange but beautiful place.

Fucking Sup Forums this shit is actually important and I know I'm going to refresh in 3 hours and it's going to be archived. But no let's have 8000 damn makes you think threads. Fucking Christ.

RARE

>communist
The Soviet Union has been gone for 25 years.

You're wrong. We're one of their neighbors and we're developed as fuck. If you take some Kazakh pocket change and bring it to Uzbekistan you'll end up with a briefcase of their cash. They are dirt poor because half of their gold and gas belongs to americans and the other half to Karimov and his daughters. They also produce cotton. They make all the college and school students PICK COTTON every year for free. Then this cotton is sold to Americans and the profits are used for making Karimov's daughters funky music videos.

That's why they're underdeveloped, not because they don't have rich neighbors to trade with. Come on man.

It's a wonderful surreal place. It can get p. Kafkaesque at times.

Go for it once a ruler is chosen in Uzbekistan. If you go too soon, you may end up being a Taliban hostage.

>there are 30 million people in Uzbekistan

What the fucking Christ? How? When did this happen? There's 30 million in Canada for God's sake.

Didn't mean to offend, meant that they don't neighbor world leading economies.
I'd say the same for Bulgaria, for example, if we were still out of the Eurozone trade network.

new uzbekistan president will be a putin puppet

screencap this

It's allright.

New president will be their current PM and everything will stay the same.

muslims reproduce like dogs

They have oil and gas. So they will be 'liberated' soon by Murica.

Most of the old structures still stayed intact. To call these Post-Soviet shitholes "free market democracies" would be an overstatement b

So is Central Asia gonna become Syria 2.0? It's such a closed off part of the world I think it needs some action.