/sg/ Syria General - Did Kebab Get Glassed?

Links updated for September 1
>Visit us @ syriagenerals.wordpress.com/
>YouTube: youtube.com/channel/UCSelGrgxKyKFrugrfns3FBA/
>Twitter: twitter.com/SyriaGeneral

>NEW SOUTHFRONT 31 Aug
youtu.be/HI_ISR5ENiM

>Newest Interviews with Assad
youtu.be/kb_Lq1VrTxM
youtu.be/VynWkRJPoeY

>Thread theme
youtu.be/ICRP-dEgKnE
youtu.be/sg8PFjf4EgU
youtu.be/Thnq6Eqnaxw
youtu.be/QArmDLu5QVE

>Featured videos
youtu.be/TxmB6n3BUho
youtu.be/3TOsOe4hiBc
youtu.be/U09WN3KhIVs

PERMANENT MAPS
>Live hohol with ticker
syria.liveuamap.com/
>Interactive military map
militarymaps.info/
>Syria conflict map
cartercenter.org/syria-conflict-map/
>Syria Civil war
www.edmaps.com/html/syrian_civil_war_in_maps.html
>Syrian Civil War Map
www.syriancivilwarmap.com
>Tutomap
www.twitter.com/Tutomap

RECENT MAPS
>SW. Aleppo city Sep 1
i.4cdn.org/pol/1472733890833.jpg
>N. Aleppo prov Aug 30
i.4cdn.org/pol/1472670906354.jpg
>W. Aleppo prov Aug 30
i.4cdn.org/pol/1472671011621.jpg

>N. Hama Aug 31
i.4cdn.org/pol/1472670866638.jpg
>Palmyra/E.Homs Aug 30
i.4cdn.org/pol/1472670926826.jpg
>Deir ez-Zor Aug 29
i.4cdn.org/pol/1472670779697.jpg
>East Ghouta Aug 21
i.4cdn.org/pol/1472670848907.jpg
>Latakia Aug 9
i.4cdn.org/pol/1472670886266.jpg

Developments September 1
Hama
>Ma'ardas/Ma'rus (north of Hama city) was kept overnight but lost today
>Sawran/Souran was fully taken by Jund al-Aqsa sometime after midnight
Aleppo
>Clashes ongoing in Technical College (northern part of Artillery Academy)
>Fateh Halab attack on Mallah area
>IS retakes some villages east of al-Ra'i

Last thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

pol.foundation
youtube.com/channel/UC7fUPa03JBpn-zkUJNK8iKQ/videos
syria.liveuamap.com/en/2016/2-september-syria-50-fighters-from-liwa-altahrir-arab-part
youtube.com/watch?v=TP0ba4SmpDE
syriancivilwarmap.com/
twitter.com/ragipsoylu/status/771700976143269888
twitter.com/markito0171/status/771602845774688256
hurriyetdailynews.com/new-ottoman-party-founded-in-turkey-.aspx?utm_source=facebook.com&utm_medium=post&utm_campaign=new-ottoman-party-founded-in-turkey-.aspx&utm_term=post&pageID=238&nID=103506&NewsCatID=338
twitter.com/AnonBabble

pol.foundation

Nah. Position was right, but ivan said its a government mi,itary structure and the gov rather wants to recapture than destroy it

do we have any training camp videos?

Nth for the Kurds!

youtube.com/channel/UC7fUPa03JBpn-zkUJNK8iKQ/videos

alaoagber they've posted 2 new vids

nth for [embed]

Shia genocide soon inshallah

This is quality work, great job to all anons involved.

Fuck kurds

i just copy-pasted last bred

Fuck Kurds and fuck kebabs, long live assad!

syria.liveuamap.com/en/2016/2-september-syria-50-fighters-from-liwa-altahrir-arab-part

is this the ottoman mastermind lads?

YPG gets backstabbed hahahahah

Turks in the world,Unite under the Gokturk roof!

Where are the Qazar, Ghaznavids and Mughals

where are even the Hittites?

When will my people stop with this gokturk bullshit?

Don't have :(
>My people

almancı pls

so did ivan answer to our messages or not?
Are they gonna hit them?

well i mean, at least the info we provided was accurate
Glassing may still happen

>not having Hittites

SHAMEFUR DISPRAY

TRUE CAMPIONS
R
U
E

C
A
M
P
I
O
N
S

youtube.com/watch?v=TP0ba4SmpDE

rebels charge an invisible enemy

alaoagbar

>my people

0:45 kek did he drop his AK?

Are the moderate headchoppers trying to attack Hama city?

so whats going on guys? I heard arabs in ypg are revolting or some shit.

that's what their endgame is, according to their videos

laoagba inshalla bishmilla wishmeluck etc

nice find. A lot further away from that power plant than i thought it would be.

Probably they are going to connect themselves with the big pocket, south of Hama and then they will try to encircle the city.

Jesus. How the fuck can these people be still alive? Or do they let them out just for these videos?

syriancivilwarmap.com/

kek if you zoom in this map you'll see the power lines also

fml it's so much more interactive than what i used

>time to resign

lmao at 0:42 he almost shoots his own mate, the other guys tell him to be careful

>September 12 is first day of Eid Al Adha
>Saudi Arabia announces climax of the annual Haj falls on Sunday, September 11, when pilgrims stand on Mount Arafat

Any happenings promised yet?

I am constantly on militarymaps.info since august 2014. Ever since I have watched NAF storming the coast there and almost encircling Mariupol it became my favorite website.

This is an insult to the war

wut.. according to this map the rebel position is in government hands.. or was, on the 30th of august

perhaps the rebels took it on the 31st - 1st and the map just hasn't been updated?

twitter.com/ragipsoylu/status/771700976143269888
TOP LEL

if you check the videos its actually they showing off their new conquest, they did conquer the position yesterday

>not honoring your ancenstors
Siktir git asimile olmus yavsagi.

The Mahdi.

Fuck off to Roachistan! And take those other turk retards with you!

Woah nice quads.

I honor what they did under the name of islam. They truly had some amazing achievements.

t. ancestors were christian anatolian farmers/armenian

Hadi ensonhabere tek IQ'lu çomar ibneler sizi.

Jesus christ Onur. You are even making the Turks start to dislike you. Stop acting like a fucking autist fampai.

>That pic
Top lel dude

Spend millions into making Ataturk statues and investing in anything related to Ataturk just to show the world LOOK WE ARE CIVILIZED EUROPEAN ARYANS!! LOOK AT US!!! WE ARE NOT ARABS. While the country is third world shithole and people literally can not afford food or go to the doctor.

Those dark times are over though. New Turkey is glorious and a power house now. We are a world player now and people do not take us as a joke anymore. Erdogan made Turkey great again.

t. happy comar who doesn't even visit Turkey but still votes for AKP from over here.

Who is here /shirvanshah/

Can you post qt Azeri girls? I have a thing for Azeri girls :3

*cringes*

You dat same guy from /tr/ to post that when I shitpost. You use dat spongebob pic right?

It might be cringe but you know it is true famalaman.

No that's not me

Ohh that is too bad. He literally uses the exact same post.

Nice pic btw, saved.

hope you get blown up by isis you stupid piece of shit

Good work yesterday on that geolocating.

Don´t know if it helped the SAA in any way, but it was fun and everyone involved can be proud of him. We will be in future history books

>[...]The assymetric nature of this conflict lead to helpful support by unforseeable entities. The most peculiar support was done by an Alt-Right subforum on a Japanese image board, known for being frequented for masturabting purposes. Geolocating various islamist rebells through propaganda videos had led to bombardement by Russian bombers.[...]

War History of Syria, Edition 4, 2031, Londonistan

Mashallah we see how Erdogan acts upon the Qu'ran with mercy towards his muslim brothers in Manbij. He is waiting for them to pledge allegiance even if he has the force to subdue them. Indeed, they have already started to defect form the kaffir communist YPG and join their FSA brothers in jihad.

You one of them rape baby Greek mixed Turks from Izmir who call them selves the true Turks?

*CRINGES*

LMAO GOT YOU!!!

I just wanted to let you know that me and my family of 6 eligible voters (cause duel citizenship) have voted for AKP since forever. They spend 80% of their time in the Netherlands but still decide on who people should endure in Turkey. Isn't it just funny? L M A O

I truly despise you secular Turks with your shitty Ataturk tattoos and 50 Ataturk pictures/quotes next to your own on facebook. This isn't fucking North Korea, get fucking real.

>14 years of AKP

AHAHAHAHA how do you guys fucking endure it when Erdogan shits on your secularism? I would JUST FUCK MY LYFE UP if I were in that positon.

yazmış uzun uzun bide bokten

Come on dude read my shitpost.

I didn't spend a minute just to get memed back man. Don't be that kind of a guy.

the Hittites weren't Turks

t-thanks...

>christian anatolian farmers/armenian
perfectly described kurds

Sounds like the dream!
too bad we dont have any more videos

thanks yourself dumb k*rd

>Syria: New founded FSA group called "Sons of Hasaka" declare to free province from YPG and Islamic State

Allahu Ackbar

I AM 100% GREEK RAPE BABY JUST LIKE YOU AND I FUCKING LOVE ATATURK AS WELL DUDE! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

t.rojda

>Not SAA

FSA SAA alliance incoming? :^)

Holy shit.

YPG is getting fucking anally blasted dude. I did not care about the Syrian Civil War until Turkey was involved, but god damn does it feel nice to see all this BTFO. Was it this active before Turkey as well? This is like watching an episode of GoT fucking politics and shiiiiiiiiit.

It used to be even more active. Especially when Russia joined.

twitter.com/markito0171/status/771602845774688256
The madman, he did it now!

the wrong message was (those are the terrorist traitors ) in a coast slang

Didn't Russia also have like boots on the ground as well? Why did they suddenly join and retreated again and resort to pretty much only bombing now? Pressure from Kremlin not to have your soldiers killed or the war costing too much for Russia?

>New ‘Ottoman Party’ founded in Turkey

hurriyetdailynews.com/new-ottoman-party-founded-in-turkey-.aspx?utm_source=facebook.com&utm_medium=post&utm_campaign=new-ottoman-party-founded-in-turkey-.aspx&utm_term=post&pageID=238&nID=103506&NewsCatID=338

They never had boots on the ground except some fighters joining militias and of course advisors.

Ahh I see, aight thanks for the info bro. Wish I could give you Sup Forums gold but they don't seem to have the system up.

The party features Arabic words on its emblem and aims to “participate in the next elections by forming organizations in a short period of time.”

Kemalists triggered hard
The AKP already is a neo-ottoman party so we don't need this meme party.

I agree its a meme party but it shows the social tension around neo ottomanism has changed.

I fuckin' love the Kurds.

Fuck t*rkroaches. They will betray Assad first chance they get.

>I fuckin' love the Kurds.
>Fuck t*rkroaches. They will betray Assad first chance they get.
oh the irony

That is true.

Ahahahaha imagine beeing a Kemalist striving to become as European as possible, and the opposite of it all happens. I honestly LUL IRL when I think about it.

Huh, I hope this makes these kemalists really think. Maybe the elite attitude towards your own population, and the opression of islam was not such a good thing after all huh? Hmmm, made me think atleast, made me realize it all backfired on them and the population associate kemalism with ant-islam and rich elites who call them comars/kovlu.

HUUUUUH

>implying kurds didn't

no one is reading your shitposts k*rd

Mark @markito0171
#Syria New founded #FSA group called "Sons of #Hasaka" declare to free province from #YPG & #IslamicState

He is right you know...

I'm surprised anyone even dies to gunfire in this war, everyone seems to spray AKs from a mile away.

h-hehe... I am sure there are some lurkers out there who appreciate it right? right????

Great scot, it is another BTFO of Kurds!

Kurds need Assad more than Turkey needs him. They are wildlings, tho.

Abu hajarrs early days

Luck Happens

Pol goes full autism 'triangulating' a position government forces are already fully aware of...

Good jobs guys.

>I did not care about the Syrian Civil War until Turkey was involved
So you since day 1?