"That'll be two tickets for... Oh? Just the one ticket? Sir, I think you better leave."

"That'll be two tickets for... Oh? Just the one ticket? Sir, I think you better leave."

don't do me like this, Robert

That's understandable.

One for me and one for my falcon.

>Darkie with a job

Don't you dare insult Robert.

"I swear my friends are waiting for me in the theatre already, just let me in please"

Just give me my crab legs, yard ape.

Listen, I'll pay for two, can't you just let me in?

wolves are very social creatures

>Kino date with mom
>She helps make sure my peepee is extra clean for the inspection in the tub
>we pretend my peepee is a submarine periscope and a lock ness monster swimming through bubbles
>mommy giggles when she gives nessie peepee tickles and he sneezes
>she kisses nessie peepee on foreskin tip for being a good peepee

I'm a good boy :)

Kangz go solo na men my poo coloured friend

*winks and nudges shoulder* *meow*

Here alone? ...again?

I humbly beg your pardon if I am overstepping my bounds. I don't mean to insult nor do I mean to pry, but don't you get lonely? I see many people walk through these halls day after day but none have so interested me as you do. You avert your gaze to the floor under my attention as if embarrassed or ashamed to inhabit a human body. You stutter and mumble as if this routine transaction is a strenuous ordeal. I see a pain in your countenance sir, you try to hide it under a stoic demeanor, but it is as clear to me as day. What has you in such a state sir? Why does the contentedness that others find so naturally elude you? Who made you like this?

I...I'm sorry if what I said was out of line sir. Enjoy the movie...

I cried

not if you're a lone wolf

so are humans

Is it true some theaters bar anyone from purchasing a ticket if they're alone? I would sue if that ever happened to me.

Y-you too.

>16 year old sister gets first job at local kinoplex
>I go to see the new showing of "Need for Sneed 2: Get Chucked"
>I think I'll run into sis at the ticket dome and get a cupple of giggles in
>imagine my surprise when she's doing my penis inspection
>She wants to crack wise but her boss is watching so she reluctantly gets on her knees and undoes my belt
>I'm having way too much fun and I chime in "Chop chop wagie! Previews start in 5 minutes!"
>She can't peel my foreskin back because her hands are covered in butter sauce so she's forced to poke her finger in to check for smegma
>"Better taste your finger to be sure, newbie!" Her boss says
>She rolls her eyes and samples my flavor, of course I'm clean
>I zip up and convince the boss to let me see the movie for free due to her poor performance
>I give her a wink "See ya at home, sis!"

Movie was a solid 4, though I didn't really get it

Kino

Really makes you think...

ayo nigga hook me up unowutimsayin?

>buy ticket online
>get to theater
>find my assigned seat
>theater fills up
>usher comes up to me and asks me to move to another seat as a couple need my seat
>have to sit at the front next to a retard in a wheelchair who keeps farting the entire movie

>Get Chucked

O-o-o-on seconds thoughts, I'd rather go home Robert, have a good night ;_;