Is it true that women turn into cock retarded sluts if you rape them hard enough?

Is it true that women turn into cock retarded sluts if you rape them hard enough?

I see this shit all the time in hentai.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dABXvI1dxyg
thoughtcatalog.com/cj-hale/2013/06/12-things-no-one-told-me-about-sex-after-rape/
dofantasy.com/english/TOPUSA.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christopher_Columbus
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

how many orgams does it take to mind-break a woman?

Yes.

But you gotta have a BBC.

What anime is this I cant recall the name

Obvious much, all anime is real.

I don't know a shit about the subject.
I suppose that they'd get tame and asocial, i mean people's mind actually breaks with torture and all that shit, i should not be so different.
Some times we suppose that the only reality that we know is the real one.
If the only reality that you know is to be a fucktoy you'd be hardly rejecting it.

Boku no pico X chico X coco

Thre was a sequel? Boy my dick is ready

I've heard about it, its not surprising.

A dude has a harem of girls who he frequently raped nonstop.
There was one who got pregnant and gave birth to a child the dude bashed the child with a brick and just proceeded to rape the girl.

People will eventually just accept the fucking as a way of life.

Yes, it is true. You should try it.

No, its more like depression, mix with ptsd and in some cases guilt. You should really be nice to women.

Just one, from Chad.

If you give them good enough D, they will. No rape necessary.

This is pretty accurate.

People won't complain about something if it's normal to them. They may push back if something is uncomfortable, but will probably accept it if it's the easiest way out of the situation. I doubt any women who are sexually abused are very enthusiastic about it. They're probably very docile and only as enthusiastic as they need to be to get it over with.

Yes. Young men or women who are molested or raped at a young age often become very sexually active young with a state of mania regarding their activity. I've observed this in girls I have a strong suspect had been molested, and read many cases of this syndrome.

Not totally uncommon.

Relevant song. youtube.com/watch?v=dABXvI1dxyg

So these creatures are naturally inclined to break under torture? Sinister.

The rougher you treat them the more they'll love you

Armitage
Kys

Underfucking rated

Man that is a great tummy

I was molested when I was young.

Now I only think about getting raped by older guys.
Not a woman though.

Thanks bud!

What are you planning to do?

What have men become, to so crookedly gaze at women, have they forgotten the hand that raised them from the womb? Like dogs biting the hand that feeds.

>Some times we suppose that the only reality that we know is the real one.
Spot on.

It is true.

I know a girl that got raped at age 12, she lives like 500 meters away from me ans at age 14 she turned into the biggest slut and let literally everybody fuck her.

I think we might have a village rapist.

Probably anyone would mindbreak with enough suffering.

I don't think so.
I spoke with Tara, a girl that was raped A LOT.

And she is scared of sex now.

Kek

I'm a MD specialized in Ahegaocrinology.
>Is it true that women turn into cock retarded sluts if you rape them hard enough?
In short:
Yes
Yes
YEESSS I A WORTHLESS CUM DUMP BORN JUST FOR MEN TO DUMP THEIR HOT STICKY CUM IN

I have raped a few girls and they just go into a sort of acceptance mode and cry.

Can have different resoults

You might as well confess the rest, user

I've seen a girl go from fairly innocent to cream pie gangbangs and enjoying anal rape. Was a mix of lots of sex, drugs and drinking.

Confess what?

Your sentiment is true but you didn't have to type it so gayly

*Tips*

they turn into retarded cock sluts even without rape

Just 1 and she will start asking you to take her to poundtown like a dog wanting to be petted

I usually call them a dumb whore and ignore them around this time because I am bored of modern women

There is no future to them

Girl abused at a young age may become twisted and broken with their sexuality .. Rape is assault and should be procecuted according to LAW .. fantasy of rape is something else.. stay safe or die hard

thoughtcatalog.com/cj-hale/2013/06/12-things-no-one-told-me-about-sex-after-rape/

I want to nuke your country so much

Feeling is mutual.

wouldn't expect less from you pal.

I know that exectuon method but I got another fantasy.

Building a bronze cow where a women fits inside and that has cut outs for her asshole and pussy so she will be fucked by real bulls

The hand that raised me from the womb was a dick hungry whore too

How exactly did your situation occur, and how did it occur multiple times?

Give her a cock carousal

I just go for tourist girls late at night. Pretty easy, nobody cares what happens to them.

I can actually second this.
Friend of mine fled legally from Mexico after the cartels hounded her family and raped her repeatedly. She was terrified of men up until college and has finally landed herself a boyfriend who was patient enough to handle her. I should probably mention hes small statured like her, and kind of feminine, so that probably helped...

Jesus Christ that's a terrible way to die

Nothing compares to The Boats when it comes to execution

iktf
if i ever raise a girl i'll teach her to not get STDs and to be a nice mother .

I know someone raped multiple time by many .. they are all dead now killed in the worst possible manner imaginable .. make sure you dont get cut or you will pay for it in time .. You are not prepared ..

To be fair though, that was usually done to the Greeks, so they probably enjoyed it.

Unless you live in a small secluded community just get ready for disappointment and depression if you have a daughter

Most women become useless fucktoys in the 21st century

>The Soviet KGB used a similar but nonlethal technique for extracting confessions: a naked prisoner was placed in a cramped wooden closet containing hundreds or even thousands of bedbugs, and left there for several hours, suffering considerable pain from the insects' bites.

Top kek

Sounds hot. Where you from?

Share your experience user.
Tell us more, I am actually curious.

as always

This Department of Justice authorised the CIA to do this too.

Back to the point of this thread. OP, what mind break comics do you recommend?

>tfw gf was sexually molested when 8 years old

no user, if living in a shithole has taught me something it's to not give up.
I mean i wouldn't give a shit if my daughter was a whore, but smart one.
I wouldn't like to see my daughter being treated like shit by assholes, or being incapable of living by herself without selling her cunt.
One has to have some honor and values even when we're talking about whores.

>Take a knife
>Go out late at night
>See girl on their own
>Follow them
>Grab them and put hand over mouth
>pull them somewhere secluded (eg. into an alley or something)
>Tell them I will stab them if they scream
>Do what I like to them
>After I am finished punch them a few times so they deal with the pain
>Go home
It is easy, but I am a strong build so overpowering is not a problem. I imagine if I was a smaller man it would be much harder.

Good
Fuck terrorists lol

When we butcher your race and eliminate them from the earth, this tale will be on my mind.

Enjoy the little bit of time your "nation" has before the eradication.

WWIII = T-1.2 years and counting.

3 billion will die.

Gonna be cash, desu senpai.

its hebrew propaganda

nebuchadnezzar did nothing wrong

Do you enjoy the actual sex or the overpowering situation of domination you created?

Turkish is not a race.

Disgusting creature

Bit of both depending on how it goes but mostly the second.

You are just jealous you cannot do it yourself.

And you are still "free". Is that actually normal in Turkey ? or you are just lucky.

>tfw good looking
>tfw this is all chad does to get laid minus the knife and the punching
Oh turkroaches. All you have to do is be hot, go out and find drunk girl, grab her hip and bring her close, she will go in for the kiss, do it then take her to nearest fuckpad and cum all over her.

Fear not. Soon, you will. Not before Russia invaded and rapes half the nation, though: the men too. Nothing better than the broken look of a Muslim male who's been violated hundreds of times.

Deep inside, they know they aren't men. The rape just brings it home.

t. From the future, here on holiday.

You have a year and a month-ish before WWIII starts. Most important period of history from our standpoint. Also can do almost anything to almost anyone, because half the earth is going to die anyway... Mostly from the pathogens set to be released.

Get ready to watch your friends and family leak blood from every orifice while their organs liquefy, bitches.

I hope you die you sick fuck.

Do you ever go after little girls?

here for your Fantasy but remember you are not prepared for what await you if you get cut doing something like that their is peoples who enjoy a lot your compagnie after ward ....

dofantasy.com/english/TOPUSA.htm

Man I believe it.
Ever force fellatio?

kek

Thought so. I've never done what you have but I also enjoy the situation from a sexual encounter more than the actual sex itself.

But what if you're not hot or even simply good-looking?

How survive pathogens?

Strong immune system?

Of course not

You've obviously never been intimate with a woman if you think hentai is at all representive of what sex is like

As I said, I go for tourist girls so chances of getting caught are much lower, harder for them to make a report, harder for the community to do anything etc. I have no idea how common it is.

No, never know if one might bite your cock.

Youngest still had tits so not really. Also little girls don't tend to wander the streets alone.

Then god(s chosen people) sentenced you to a life of violent rape and destruction in the 21st century

Hypergamy in 2016 means some men get pussy too easily and others cannot get it without rape

The jews set this up so that we will all collapse together and they will rise from the ashes

Rape is legit overblown anyway.

Its fucking retarded.

>STICK PENIS INSIDE VAGINA
>OH GOD YES FUCK ME HARDER I LOVE IT ROUGH I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TREAT MY PUSSY HARD

>STICK PENIS INSIDE VAGINA
>OH GOD NO I'VE BEEN RAPED I WILL NEVER EVER BE ABLE TO ENJOY SEX AGAIN

Fuck off, filthy tripfag.

What man enjoys fucking a used vagina more than a good fap?

Modern sex is 99% the pride and confidence a man gets after penetrating a woman. The physical feeling of jacking off is better than sex with a woman unless you suck at jacking off.

Come visit some time I love a big strong man ..

This is the most important thread on Sup Forums at the moment.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christopher_Columbus

>While I was in the boat, I captured a very beautiful Carib woman, whom the said Lord Admiral gave to me. When I had taken her to my cabin she was naked—as was their custom. I was filled with a desire to take my pleasure with her and attempted to satisfy my desire. She was unwilling, and so treated me with her nails that I wished I had never begun. But—to cut a long story short—I then took a piece of rope and whipped her soundly, and she let forth such incredible screams that you would not have believed your ears. Eventually we came to such terms, I assure you, that you would have thought that she had been brought up in a school for whores.

Girls will dump you if you don't rape them correctly

I can fap to this.

Do they do anything after you're done with them, or do they just curl up?
Also do you cum inside of them or on their face?

You may as well steal their wallet while at it.

>Turkey

Didn't expect any less.

Can I ask you where do you live, so I tell people to avoid that place?

My sides

>Can I ask you where do you live, so I tell people to avoid that place?
No one goes to Turkey already.

From what I've seen, yes.

I dated a girl once who ended up telling me down the road that she was raped.

She was the biggest whore I'd ever met. It was actually sort of sad. It happened when she was young, and throughout her life she seemed to think that was all she was good for. She was a mess. Really made me think for a while. But nonetheless she was a cheat, and my compassion only stretches insofar as it doesn't interfere with my pride and ego. So I dumped her. She ended up dying of a drug overdose.

Oh well!

Couldnt find this story