Why can't Europe be free of roma camps? Come on, they are in Europe since middle ages

Why can't Europe be free of roma camps? Come on, they are in Europe since middle ages.

American liberals always say Europe is tolerant, inclusive and egalitarian. So explain roma shantytowns, please.

This is worse than any nigger state in the south.

Attached: 1521587908726.jpg (1300x955, 254K)

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/expat/expatnews/6650958/Anti-Roma-wall-through-Slovak-village-provokes-outcry.html
google.nl/maps/@51.998356,5.5734923,3a,75y,213.73h,78.77t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sOz5zsFeKcu33a-kIjQEJSg!2e0!7i13312!8i6656
anond.hatelabo.jp/20120814124306
google.cz/maps/@49.8503054,18.2586096,3a,66.8y,67.45h,87.19t/data=!3m4!1e1!3m2!1syxCdrlXswJQTBieO_ghHYQ!2e0?hl=cs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They choose to live like that till they "earn" enough money to make one of those tacky houses.

>American liberals always say Europe is tolerant, inclusive and egalitarian. So explain roma shantytowns, please.

Because like roaches, Roma choose to live like that. Utter scum. We enlightened, tolerant Europeans can't do anything about it, it's out of our hands.

Ceauşescu himself cracked down on gypsy camps to force them to live as civilised people. When he was murdered, the gypsies returned to their subhuman lifestyle. It's their choice. They won't live like normal Europeans.
Build the wall telegraph.co.uk/expat/expatnews/6650958/Anti-Roma-wall-through-Slovak-village-provokes-outcry.html

They are nomads, its their lifestyle and also that's the best they can do since their IQ is below normal room temperature

>We feminine coward europeans can't do anything about it, it's out of our hands.
ftfy

Attached: Zigani.jpg (600x3326, 442K)

google.nl/maps/@51.998356,5.5734923,3a,75y,213.73h,78.77t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sOz5zsFeKcu33a-kIjQEJSg!2e0!7i13312!8i6656

Rate Dutch roma camp

You had your chance with the Roma during soviet times. You failed.

>American liberals always say Europe is tolerant, inclusive and egalitarian.

Japanese liberals said same as it.
But it is not supported by many Japanese.

in all fairness, they ARE worse than niggers

Attached: 1521977338815.jpg (920x690, 86K)

measured in Celsius

Ofc in Celsius, other measurements are gypsie tier

cuz we need people to poorly construct stuff for us and play shitty music on public transport for begging

Well if it isn't my old friend Mr. McCraig
With a leg for an arm and an arm for a leg

Attached: 220px-Dr_Nick.png (220x371, 52K)

WTF

roma who are swedish citizens live in normal flats.

the ones in the camps are all recent arrivals from eastern europe.

>there are gypsies in toronto now

H-how'd they get here?

Attached: 1512516237923.jpg (540x511, 24K)

well, many gypsies are integrated in Spain, although most of them work selling stuff in fairs and shit, and then you have the savages (salvajes) or peludos (hairy) as other gypsies call them, they are like feral animales in the sense that usually are harmless if you pass by them and such but they have this violent bursts for petty things and then you might end dead

I fucking saw a gypsy woman in fucking Times Square a couple of years ago

why won't russia give crimea to the romas so we all can send them there and pretend like they don't exist

To Japanese, the problem of Roma is hard to understand.
Because there is no Roma near Japanese.
But some Japanese who are traveling to Europe many times at work who think that Roma is really terrible

anond.hatelabo.jp/20120814124306

【Summary】
There are many Roma people committing crime.
They don't try to educate their children using social welfare system.
They won't settle and work general jobs.
(Only entertainment and crimes)
Annoying for tourists and overseas businessmen.
Unsanitary.
Roma makes their children conduct criminal acts (stealing etc).

all of that is true.

The USA is the country with the most Roma how is that surprising.

Embarassing!

>implying Roma live there

Just lower class shitters

Most of our gypsies are Americanized tho and don't live in pic related and don't sell their women.

It's because we let them run their own camps, instead of running the camps for them.

Is it the nederlandish version of Duisburg Marxloh, where both live?
an awful lot of gyppos and other unemployed antisocials?

It's surprising to see a romanian gypsy looking around clueless in Times Square with their typical dress, I mean, how the fuck was she allowed to enter?

He also writes like this.
If this is true, if they don't change, Roma people may be purged again.

>ヒトラーとかポルポトのような連中は生まれてからああいう悪魔のような人間だったと考えるのは間違いで、本当は最初はピュアで本気で善意のもとで変革を望んでいた奴が、どこかのタイミングでダークサイドに落ちると一気に民族粛清とかはじめるんだよ。

It is wrong that we think that persons, like Hitler or Polpoto who were like devils since they were born, in fact the one, they were persons who wanted a change seriously and with good intentions at the first time, but somewhere timing when it felt to the dark side, they start ethnic purging at a time.

Well, I can't see that happen here any time soon, but he could be right about the more distant future. It's obvious that people are starting to get less pension when they are old here, it will be worse for my generation. If our social system colapses I could see people taking it out on them as they are only leeching on our society.

It's more like the American trailer parks, but with a mix of lower class Dutch and some gypsies. Most of them live their with their entire families and a lot of them make their money selling cars, shitty music and drugs.

Some parks are really nice though, where they basically upgraded their semi-permanent trailer homes with permanent villas

Attached: 4044148104-6027e0c0.jpg (1200x675, 222K)

To pay elderly pension (the baby-boomer generation), we are paying a large sum of pension premiums.
Most Japanese think that we can not get our pension and we have to work until we die.

Also, in recent years, the Japanese government has accepted too many immigrations.
For that reason, there are many Japanese who are worried about the increase in Chinese and Koreans in Japan.

Both Japan and Germany are hard now and in the future...

Gypsy colony in my city. They've destroyed the houses so much they started literally collapsing (few floors just breached, roofs are now virtually non existent) few years ago and they've been forced to move out.

Btw, those at first beautiful houses were built in 30's for railway employees, it used to be one of the most desired locality for living.
google.cz/maps/@49.8503054,18.2586096,3a,66.8y,67.45h,87.19t/data=!3m4!1e1!3m2!1syxCdrlXswJQTBieO_ghHYQ!2e0?hl=cs

Attached: 14e3740539c597538cbdadf2a5e8_r16_9_w640_h360_gi_photo_495401.jpg (640x360, 63K)

This is so racist! Racism is wrong!

They are, sadly, protected by EU and ONU

*UN

Why so evil?