I am willing to be a sacrifice

tough choice

honorable roach, I salute you

>africa
>recolonize with whites

seems obvious

Africa obviously

Asia, no contest.
Africa and South America can be dealt with, not Asia.

Personally I vote Asia.
>Moslems - gone
>Indians 1.3 b+ population - gone
>Chinese - gone
>Russian wild tribes that occupy precious resourceful land - gone

Based roach!

Africa, and they i'd go and build my own country without corruption.

Asia probably it has the most mudslimes.

Sorry nippon and eastern Russia I still love u

>A fucking wasteland
>Recolonizing
Mate, australia is a white country and we stick to a few coastal cities. You cant live in a wasteland

fpbp, a rare based turk

Gone as in dead or gone as in they're leaving home and coming somewhere else?

Europe

Antartica obviously.

FUCK THEM SOUTHERN PENGUINS!

Arrogant fucks

Australia of course.
They are so fucking useless

Africa, kick them out into the ocean, they can't swim.

Based. Move to Istanbul and prepare for the cleansing of Europe from the Negro-Kurdish-Assyrian menace after Asia no more.

Anyone who doesn't say Africa is retarded

Add Israel to the list.

I join, lets rule the world from there

Australia, shitposters begone.

Not so fast.
What about the Middle East and India?
Asia is a pretty good contender. Don't just write it off like that.

Yes I will need a snow nigger to teach me how to survive in such climates.

North America, its the biggest jew puppet(and habitat) on earth and the only thing stopping Israel from being destroyed.

All you need is this

Africa you morons,
without asian girls I'd kill myself

North America, because of the ongoing shart in mart epidemic. This has been known to spread across the fabric of society

Canada goose is owned by a jew

Africa as their population boom is going to raise population of earth to 11 billion at least by 2050. All other continents will eventually have decreasing populations, except coon central.

Asia.

Destroying the yellow man and the majority of the brown men means there's no real threats anymore.

The Red Man is soft and easy to control and the Black Man, while violent and warlike, is incredibly easy to tame by both Whites and Browns (Islam). A weakened Brown front on the Blacks means we can run in essentially uncontested and control the Black again with ease.

Not so fast

I'm quite torn between Africa and Asia but I'd probably pick Africa. There are way too many countries in Asia that wouldn't deserve getting nuked when compared to niggerland

white SAfricans are free to come to Europe btw

Africa.
We don't need so many useless people.

>Africa
>wasteland
???????????????????????????

Europe. I hate to break it to you, but Europeans didn't accomplish the most because we are genetically superior. Europeans may have favoured intelligence in evolution at a later stage when it was most beneficial, but in general Europe is the starting point to build a civilisation from. Animals are easy to domesticate, terrain isn't too rugged. Asia follows closely behind Europe and Australia comes dead last.

Ait, over population in Norway will never happen anyway. Europeans moved to USA - >Freedom - > Trying to rule the world.

I'm just sitting here watching everything eventually falling apart

Asia

>Animals are easy to domesticate, terrain isn't too rugged
It wasn't always like that, actually. Areas like the Caucassus and Mesopotamia were ideal for agriculture, Europe not so much, but thanks to advanced irrigation systems post Roman Empire, the land became progressively more fertile.

North America of course. Would get rid of hundreds of millions of shitskins, 6 million jews, their goodest goys - meaning that Israel would lose its main supporter, so easy pickings for the surrounding muzzies.

Try to prove me wrong. Pro tip: You can't.

good luck with that

RIP in peace

Africa.
/thread

What is the main reason for corruption?
What would happen if money was just deleted?
Would it solve our problems?

picture. Where was it taken? Near Bergen?

Asia includes the middleast....

>Chinese just cheat and copy everything from everyone else. They don't invent and aren't innovative.

>Japan and South Korea do that.

>Filipinos aren't, ughh, sophisticated to put it lightly.

>Indonesia? Mudslimes.

>Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia is only good for cheap child labor.

>India. Need I say more?

Asia it is. Africans are worthless, but Africa is perhaps the most beautiful, fruitful continent if you can remove the nig nogs.

>Lofoten
I belive

Ops

Almost as many Jews are in America as Israel silly roach

Yeah no. Asia is the only place that is powerful enough and uncucked enough to do anything about the Blacks. The only thing blacks are useful for is hard labor, and most of that either already is or will be automated away. Kill off Africa you dip.

asians produce all our shit for cheap, niggers aren't capable of doing even that much

Africa.

It's not called the international clique for nothing

That's fine. Make America great again. We'll create so many jobs by bringing manufacturing jobs again. All that real money that actually exists will go back into the economy and we'll make our superior workmanship even more superior. Asian manufacturing is shit tier quality ( does not include Korea or Japan).

F

I have 125 IQ, high EQ and SQ, makes me superior?

udel.edu/~os/riddle.html
Solve it
I did it in 15 minutes

/pol found a real hero!

>50% of jews are in North America, another 50% are in Asia.
They knew this day will come, they are prepared.
North America then. Other semites will hopefully take care of Israel.

if you look closely Israel is considered part of Africa in this picture, though I would be happy to get rid of the sandniggers, poos, chinks and indos

None of the hints chain back to the German, and the fish is never referenced otherwise, so it's the German

135 IQ reporting

You think Asia is on your side or that blacks are doing anything without guidance? They say in Africa til colonialism. They are incapable.

South America, seriously they had it made geographically, resources everywhere, good land, rich soil abundance of nature but the people are fucked. The South American continents only problem is i'ts fucked inhabitants, too lazy, too criminal and too black to have a go.

>Picking anything other than Africa

Absolutely nigger-tier opinions sampai.

It is literally the largest continent on Earth.
It has the most resource rich land.
It is ecologically and minerally pristine, remaining virtually untouched by human civilization since the beginning of time.

Enjoy your stagnant mongolian steppes retards.

By not picking Asia:
>you let 98% of world Muslim population to survive
>99% of Indian population to survive
>99% of Chinese population to survive
>45% of Jews to survive
How is Africa a better option?

It's not enough, the jews are EVERYWHERE. It's an international community.

If we axed North America we would remove Canadian and American degeneracy and da joo's main source of income from the goyim, and then all that's left is for the kebabs to do the rest.

Why have russian settlers been expanding north eastward to envelop all of the fertile, virgin land in Eurasia?

Why have they been able to stake claim to this immaculately preserved expanse of natural wilderness to exploit freely? Why has there been no meaningful resistance to Russia's annexation of their Rightful Clay at any time in their colonial history?

Shouldn't you be on an apocalyptic quest to exterminate remote clusters of savage subhuman societies existing across the world before exploiting the peaceful solitude and limitless natural wealth of Eastern Russia?

>Why have russian settlers been expanding north eastward to envelop all of the fertile, virgin land in Eurasia?
Russian Naitionalism has always been about Russian Supremacy. That's why it's often called Russism. Since its foundation in the 9th century up to the late 16th century Russia(Rus) was ethnic state located in Europe. Ivan IV ordered expedition to Asia and Russian Forces conquered it. Since then Russia has Asian territories. Big chunk of conquered subhumans got exterminated. Sadly not 100%. However during the Imperial and Soviet times subhumans were not allowed to move to European Russia or Russian-settled areas.
>Why have they been able to stake claim to this immaculately preserved expanse of natural wilderness to exploit freely?
Russia is good at military thing.
Why has there been no meaningful resistance to Russia's annexation of their Rightful Clay at any time in their colonial history?
Russia is good at military at violent suppression of uprisings. Some shitskins in Caucasian Mountains(became part of Empire in 1850s) tried to resist but they got genocided in retaliation by General Ermolov.
>Shouldn't you be on an apocalyptic quest to exterminate remote clusters of savage subhuman societies existing across the world before exploiting the peaceful solitude and limitless natural wealth of Eastern Russia?
Russia is 74% European White at the moment, has world 2nd largest immigrant population - 10 million of cenntral asian muzzies and2-5 million chinks.

Afroeurasia

wouldn't be enough, the Kikes in Europe and America still would exist

i would say Africa

>Since its foundation in the 9th century up to the late 16th century Russia(Rus) was ethnic state located in Europe.

I thought the Rus was seen as a proto-country common to Russians, Belarussians and Ukrainians in the same way as the kingdom of the Visigoths in Spain, and Russia as we know it didn't exist until the early 16th century, even including Tatars on the southern and eastern borders.

Asia
>Remove chinese faggots forever
>at the expense of a few russians, end up getting rid of muslims and stupid reindeer herders and shit
>gets rid of turkey and the landbride from africa and europe
>allows us to retake constantinople and the holy land
>no israelis with their samson option anymore
>no chinese nukers
>no african landbride, immigration is halted as a result

i'm going to cheat and assume this removes all the people native to those regions too
>no more arab and chink foreigners
feels good

>I thought the Rus was seen as a proto-country common to Russians, Belarussians and Ukrainians
Ukrainians - (Ruskies who lived in the South) started to have separate identity from Russians only like 400 years ago.
>Russia as we know it didn't exist
There is a direct continuity Kievan Rus-Grand Duchy of Moscow-Tsardom of Russia-Russian Empire-Soviet Union-Russian Federation

Australia

North America

>Shitskins
>Jews
>Nu-males
>Rednecks
>Fatasses
>Mart sharters
>Degeneracy

Nothing of value would be lost

Theres not only deserts in africa mate

literally nothing wrong with Jews

who designed the computer or phone you're shitposting on?

>shitskins

Eskimos built the world!

Why is Israel considered a part of Africa in this map? All lands east of Sinai is Asia.

Just for that I'd say Africa.

>including Israel in Africa

You're making this too easy, mate.

>Botswana
>56

Seriously,what the fuck? Even Australian Aboriginals are smarter!

Rare!

are you that somalibro teacher that had many successful threads? If no, how did you find about this place? And what do you do for living?

Asia obviously, anyone who would pick a different continent is a complete idiot.

i'd pick europe/north america

Is Pirates of the Caribbean a realistic representation of Somalian life?

More like, get rid of Asia so Muslims can die

America. Bring justice to the indians
Also for chinese exclusion act

small dicked omega strikes yet again

OY VEY, we are africans , goyim must pay us for their evil colonization